Royal Family Of Albania 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised to see Leka and Elia at a wine festival. I thought the royal family was Muslim and would therefore abstain from alcohol. I'm not sure how much they practice the faith but I would assume Leka would be observant as the crown prince at least to set an example to people.

There is no way to have married secretly. I just think that the reported as princess. Besides the official website referred to as Elia Zaharia . Why do hidden wedding?

I think they don't get married in secret. But it could be a índicio that will marry soon.

AFAIK Geraldine was made a Princess a day before she wed King Zog. So maybe he 'granted' her the title before a wedding?

I believe that wedding in 2015 should forget it.

^Three month later and we near the end of 2015 and indeed no wedding lol.

^Three month later and we near the end of 2015 and indeed no wedding lol.

I had said in my another post here in a bit funny that "Maybe waiting for the restoration of the monarchy first" but will eventually begin to believe it:ermm:

Lets see at 2016 what happen :)

Mabe they will marry when Elia gets pregnant.

From what I understood from this interview, Leka said that their wedding will be public, but not as big as everybody thinks. They identify with the times that Albanians live nowadays, so a big wedding wouldn't be appropriate.

No mention of the wedding date.

Last edited:
I hope next time you hear about this marriage be the definition of the date.

On the 10 ten year anniversary of the passing of HRH Prince Alexander of Belgium, Prince Leka and his fiancé Miss Elia Zaharia attended the Prince Alexander Foundation gala dinner held under the patronage of HRH Princess Lea at the Brussels City hall. All donations where dedicated to helping the blind community of Belgium.
https://www.facebook.com/PrincLekaOfficial/posts/10153566443879150

Prince Alexandre and Princess Lea started their Foundation when the Prince was still alive.

I guess they have broke the record for the longest engagement time! Congrats!

Is there any likelihood of the monarchy be restored? that monarchists movements exist in Albania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom