Royal and Noble Families of Poland and Lithuania

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Sonia Poniatowski attended Lola Tillyaeva's Christmas Cocktail at Maison de l’Ouzbékistan in Paris yesterday, November 30:

** Pic **

Princess Sonia Poniatowski attended the Children For Peace Auction Dinner At Maison Noura in Paris on June 27:

** Pic **

Princess Sonia Poniatowski attended the "28th Gala Pour L'Espoir" at the Theatre Des Champs Elysees in Paris on November 29:

** Pic **

Princess Sonia Poniatowski attended the 45th The Best Awards By Massimo Gargia at Cercle Interallié in Paris yesterday, January 27:

** Pic **

Don't forget to right click over the page and select Translate to English to read the article:

Queen Hedwig I of Poland (1373 - 1399) the female "king" and patron saint of Poland
By Philippe Delorme | January 22, 2023, 10:01 am

...At the end of the fifteenth century, Louis I of Anjou, a member of the Capetian house of Naples and Sicily and descendant of the king of France Louis VIII, united in his hands the kingdoms of Hungary and Poland. But the king has only daughters... When she died in 1382, the eldest, Mary, inherited the Magyar throne. Two years later, the Polish nobility, which actually had the crown, chose to crown the youngest, Hedwig – or Jadwiga – "king" of Poland.

https://www.pointdevue.fr/histoire/histoire-du-monde/hedwige-ire-roi-et-sainte-patronne-de-pologne

Re my standard message Don't forget to right click over the page and select Translate to English to read the article:

Thanks to user Somebody for letting me know on a grammar error in my standard work-around message I use when sharing an interesting history article into universal English for the Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Sonia Poniatowski attended the 25th Edition PAD Paris Art Design Press Preview in Paris on March 29:

** Pic **

Princess Sonia Poniatowski attended the "Children For Peace" Dinner Party hosted by Lamia Khashoggi and Thierry Schneider in Paris on May 13:

** Pic **

Stanislas Radziwill’s grandson, Philip went into a real estate deal according to Bloomberg

Princess Sonia Poniatowski attended the annual gala of the French Heritage Society in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Does Princess Sonia reside in France?

Princess Sonia Poniatowski attended the "Les Talents Du Coeur" auction concert in aid of Mecenat Chirurgie Cardiaque in Paris yesterday, March 4:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom