HH The Aga Khan IV and Family 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update!
It is interesting that Princess Khaliya Aga Khan has chosen to marry a hipster, who will likely take an advantage of her network. Innovation Celebration seems to be a feel-good organisation for the New York City bohemians.

Last edited:

The Aga Khan laid the foundation stone of the sunken museum at the iconic Humayun's Tomb complex in New Delhi today, April 7.

The Aga Khan Trust for Culture (AKTC) is building the museum.

** gettyimages gallery **

Congratulations to the couple!:flowers::flowers:
Hopefully photos will be released. If memory serves me, Irfan means wise.

Last edited:
Wonderful news!! I thought she was due soon too.

Welcome to the World little Prince!! :) :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Congratulation to the couple! What a wonderful news :)

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers: Irfan is a handsome name, and Prince Irfan Aga Khan has a nice ring to it.

Princess Zahra at the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe at the Longchamp Racecourse in France yesterday, October 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Aga Khan held a speech at the Supporting Syria And The Region London 2016 Conference on February 4:

** Pic **

Sunglasses needed for the sale of Princess Gabriele of leiningen , former Begum Inaara's jewels.
Auction at Christies 20/5.

No Princess is able to buy some of this huge jewels.

I wonder if the Aga Kahn will have a Reaction as he had before when his first wife sold her jewels.

oh, what kind of reaction he had when his first wife sold the jewelry?

She bought Begum's Yvette great jellow and diamonds necklace during Sotheby's Auction ??
Now she is sellling it.
She still has other great jewels , this is only part or it.

The Aga Khan attended a ceremony in which architect Dominique Perrault became a member of the Academie des Beaux-Arts Architecture Section in Paris yesterday, June 22.

The Aga Khan himself was officially installed as an Associate Foreign Member of the Academie des Beaux-Arts in 2008.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Yesterday, October 5, the Aga Khan attended a conference on Afghanistan at the European Council in Brussels, Belgium:

** gettyimages gallery **

Congratulations to the couple!
Truth be told, I am surprised to learn about Princess Salwa's second pregnancy.

Princess Yasmin Aga Khan, President of Alzheimer's Disease International, attended the 33rd Alzheimer's Association Rita Hayworth Gala in New York City yesterday, October 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** rex gallery **

Celebration of Aga Khan's birthday on 16 December

Aiglemont, 16 December 2016 — Mawlana Hazar Imam’s 80th birthday was celebrated by the Jamat and members of Hazar Imam’s family with love, music and felicity. Representing the entire Ismaili community in all of its diversity, Jamati and institutional leaders visited the Imam at his home on this milestone occasion to offer congratulations, express shukrana, and to reaffirm the Jamat’s bayyah to the Imam of the Time.
The following links contain photo gallery and video of the celebrations.

GALLERY: Mawlana Hazar Imam's 80th birthday celebration | The Ismaili

Mawlana Hazar Imam's milestone birthday celebration filled with happiness and affection | The Ismaili

Princess Salwa looked lovely and serene.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple!
The succession line is secure now. Sinan is an unusual name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom