The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 09-25-2015, 03:20 PM
Gentry

Hawaii

I have come across a Jayton K. Kawananakoa (born 1 June 1974) and was wondering if anyone knows if/how he is related to the Royal Family of Hawaii (the House of Kawananakoa)?
THanks
Old 06-15-2022, 11:35 PM
Aristocracy

I have checked with my book about the Hawaiian Monarchy, The name Kawananakoa DOES exist up to the year i993 (overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, the christian name Jayton is not mentioned in the book, the name of the book is The Hawaiian Monarchy by Allan Seiden.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aloha from Hawaii grandduchessgigi Member Introductions 8 01-10-2014 09:58 AM
Aloha from the Big Island of Hawaii carport Member Introductions 5 04-01-2007 09:02 AM

Popular Tags
africa albert prince consort all tags america arcadie arcadie claret austria british british royal family caribbean caroline charles iii claret congo current events danish royal family death denmark duarte pio duchess of kent edward vii elizabeth ii emperor naruhito empress masako garsenda genealogy general news grace kelly grimaldi hamdan bin ahmed history india introduction jewels jordan royal family king king charles king philippe king willem-alexander leopold ier louis mountbatten matrilineal monaco monarchy mountbatten need help official visit order of precedence portugal prince albert monaco prince christian princess of orange queen alexandra queen camilla queen ena of spain queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima queen victoria republics restoration royal initials silk spain spanish royal family state visit switzerland visit william woven