Videos for King Carl XVI Gustaf & Queen Silvia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
When GrandDuchess asked me to do a video to pay a tribute to both landmark occasionas that the Swedish Royals are celebrating this year, King Carl Gustaf's 60th birthday and his and Queen Silvia's 30th wedding anniversary, I searched for meaningful pictures and videos to best depict those years, and the result I present to you now, The Royal Forums' tribute to the Monarchs of Sweden.

Download the video here: http://rapidshare.de/files/18081131/_Sweden01_Carl_Silvia_Newsletter.wmv.html

Songs used

Brahms Lullaby, by Kenny G and

You are the sunshine of my life, by Stevie Wonder (one of the King's favorite artists.)

You are the sunshine of my life
That’s why I’ll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you’ll stay in my heart

I feel like this is the beginning,
Though I’ve loved you for a million years,
And if I thought our love was ending,
I’d find myself drowning in my own tears.

You are the sunshine of my life,
That’s why I’ll always stay around,
Forever you’ll stay in my heart,

You must have known that I was lonely,
Because you came to my rescue,
And I know that this must be heaven,
How could so much love be inside of you?

You are the sunshine of my life, yeah,
That’s why I’ll always stay around,
Forever you’ll stay in my heart.
(background) love has joined us,

Love has joined us,
Let’s think sweet love.

I would like to dedicate a Special Thank You to Lena, who was responsible for the successful download of the videos presented in this tribute. Thank you!

Last edited:
Great job!!!

Thank you so much! You did a amazing job! Thank you!:D

Thanks a lot! It's a great job, very interesting to see.
Thanks, thanks and thanks
icon7.gif

Help needed!

Could someone please help me? For what reason ever I am not able to download the video. I click on the link and it leads me to sendspace.com. Again and again I click on "download", but nothing happens. What is wrong?
Does anyone have a clue what I could do? :confused:
Thanks in advance!

Beautiful! Well done!
I´m honored to see some of my photos in it :)

SusanneSNS said:
Could someone please help me? For what reason ever I am not able to download the video. I click on the link and it leads me to sendspace.com. Again and again I click on "download", but nothing happens. What is wrong?
Does anyone have a clue what I could do? :confused:
Thanks in advance!
Perhaps you have a pop-up blocker installed? If so, then you could need to de-activate it before you click on the download link.

GrandDuchess said:
Perhaps you have a pop-up blocker installed? If so, then you could need to de-activate it before you click on the download link.
Thank you, GrandDuchess, for your answer!
I thought of a pop-up blocker problem, too. But my system allows pop-ups. That is unfortunately not the problem here.
I tried again to download the video and became a message in a red frame: "The download link has been updated. You may now download the file." So I clicked once again on the "Download: (Sweden01)Carl&Silvia Newsletter.wmv"-button. But nothing happend.
I am very sad, because I would love to watch this file.
Nevertheless I am glad that you tried to solve my problem, GrandDuchess! :)

Last edited:
Susanne; have you tried to save it on your computer by right click on the link?

I downloaded it yesterday and it worked just fine...

Yennie said:
Susanne; have you tried to save it on your computer by right click on the link?
I downloaded it yesterday and it worked just fine...
Thank you, Yennie, for the tipp. I did it just as you said and now I get a new message. It says: " There are no free download slots available." They now want me to upgrade to sendspaceMax. Which costs money.
What a pitty...:(

SusanneSNS said:
Thank you, Yennie, for the tipp. I did it just as you said and now I get a new message. It says: " There are no free download slots available." They now want me to upgrade to sendspaceMax. Which costs money.
What a pitty...:(
too bad. probably because so many have downloaded the video. But perhaps it will be up again soon!

Yennie said:
too bad. probably because so many have downloaded the video. But perhaps it will be up again soon!
That would be great! Lets hope it will work for me, too, one day.

Thank you all for the compliments on the video.:D

I have changed the link in the first post from SendSpace to RapidShare, I hope that it is better.

To download from RapidShare, click on the link, scroll down on the page, click on "free", wait for the countdown to finish, insert the letters or numbers in the box and click on download.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Anna_R said:
I have changed the link in the first post from SendSpace to RapidShare, I hope that it is better.
Thanks everyone who tried to help me! Finally I managed to download the video. After trying to download it via RapidShare I fund out the reason for my problems. I just had to use another browser and than I could watch the beautyful video.
Many thanks to you, Anna_R, for the great job you did. It is really an amazing, wonderful video! I loved it.

Thank you so much for that wonderful video. It is really amazing. I am very impressed of your work. And I wonder if there is the possibility to send it to the roaylcourt or to show it to the royal couple. It would be such a great plesure for them to see it. They will enjoy and love it!!! Especially with this wonderful song of Stevie Wonder which fits so fantastic to that warm deep loving couple. Sorry of my english and my enthusiasm. But I feel they must see it!! Best regards from Antje Germany

The video was very nice. I really enjoyed it.

Thank you all for the compliments once again:)

It was indeed a pleasure to make this video.

It's not the same video - here a tipp:
click to my link, than go down the site to "Drottningen exklusiv intervju med Malou" and push to the picture "Queen and Malou". Than start the interview. Good luck!

avrilo said:
Sorry ursulajohanna but I cant find the video in your link.

...JuAnItA... said:
I think this one wasn't posted before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riPwuepPuxg
I don't understand anything :lol: , but the Queen's voice is very sweet! :wub:

Thanks, JuAnItA, for finding this great video. Fortunately I am able to understand what the Queen said. And yes, you are right, her voice is sweet.
In the first sequence she talks about the fact that her wedding is now 30 years ago and that it seem to her that it was yesterday.
Later she talks about the wedding and says that she wasn't nervous at all because she had her husband by her side.

I do love her smile when she saw Abba performing "Dancing Queen" at the pre-wedding ball.

The Queen was and still is a real beauty! :wub:

SusanneSNS said:
Thanks, JuAnItA, for finding this great video. Fortunately I am able to understand what the Queen said. And yes, you are right, her voice is sweet.
In the first sequence she talks about the fact that her wedding is now 30 years ago and that it seem to her that it was yesterday.
Later she talks about the wedding and says that she wasn't nervous at all because she had her husband by her side.

I do love her smile when she saw Abba performing "Dancing Queen" at the pre-wedding ball.

The Queen was and still is a real beauty! :wub:
You're welcome and thank you, SusanneSNS :lol: :flowers:

i read on royality site that on of swedish minsters wants to get rid of the royal family because he thinks u should have president any way just thought u should know

In the website of the SVT there are many videos of King Carl Gustaf, beginning of his baptism. You can look them at this site:
SVT/Kungen
At the right under the text "Öppet arkiv" there are many videos of the King and his family.

Last edited:
When GrandDuchess asked me to do a video to pay a tribute to both landmark occasionas that the Swedish Royals are celebrating this year, King Carl Gustaf's 60th birthday and his and Queen Silvia's 30th wedding anniversary, I searched for meaningful pictures and videos to best depict those years, and the result I present to you now, The Royal Forums' tribute to the Monarchs of Sweden.

Download the video here: RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

Hello Everyone,

I don't post very often but I do read the board. I had downloaded this video when it was first posted but lost it when my computer crashed recently.

Would it be possible for someone to repost it? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Kris

I don´t know if this is the right thread to post this, but i found a video on youtube of the Nobelprize ceremony 2007 wich include the Royal anthem and the National anthem, you get a good view of the members of the Royal family and of the jewels.
YouTube - Cerimonia Premi Nobel

Lieber Gott!!! Who would ever have thought it. In any case these videos are marvelous. The Royal Anthem sounds so much better than the National Anthem. And yes you always have some idiot republican in high office who wants to get rid of the whole scene and "improve' things with an elected president. But it was wonderful to see the jewels on film. They are magnificent and have caused me to change my opinion of the nine pronged tiara. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom