Swedish State Visit to China: July 17-22, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to all for the information and few pictures of the visit to China.

There are very few pictures of the visit. By zumapress I see more pictures (in little). Perhaps everyone (purple platinum?) can posting (in larger version) here, thanks.

Thanks for posting the picture.

Is this picture taken at first day (18th July) in China (evening celebration of the government in Guanghong)?

Larzen said:
From the "gala" at the theatre, the King looks like he lost a bet:eek:

scanpix picture

GrandDuchess, thanks for the lovely pictures from "Chinafotopress". Unfortunatelly I cann't lock in the agency. Can you help me?
No more pictures from this agency of the visit?

GrandDuchess said:
Photo 1-2:"BEIJING, CHINA-JULY 20, 2006: The Swedish Queen Silvia receives the flower from children in the sun village on July 20, 2006, in Beijing, China.The Swedish Queen Silvia comes to care the children of the prisoners Beijing Sun Village Research Institute for Helping Special Childrenin at Shunyi district of Beijing suburb during her visit in China." Photos by Lu Weiwei/ChinaFotoPress

Photo 3: "Swedish Queen Silvia cuts the red ribbon during the opening ceremony of a health center at the Sun Village, a village set up for the children of jailed convicts, in Shunyi near Beijing Thursday, July 20, 2006. She attended a birthday party for 14 children who were having birthdays in July. Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia are on a six-day state visit to China." Photo by AP Photo/EyePress

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom