Death and Funeral of Jörg Sommerlath: February 18 and 24, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, so here they are... I thought there would be photos taken but, as some of you have written , its sad that they are not left alone during the funeral

yes, yennie.. i thought it was merely 1 or 2 pics, but now we see lots of photos. it's unfortunate they cannot embrace this sadness peacefully & privately. the queen looks really sad and in tears, as do her children.
now, it's some from Getty

the family really look devastated and sad... :( :eek:

I'm sad that so many pictures were taken of them when it's so clear that they're in deep mourning. Especially Queen Siliva, who must feel the loss of her older brother very profoundly. I'm glad that Madeleine was able to come back from New York to Germany for the funeral. Is she going back to NYC afterwards or go back to Sweden to be with her family during these hard times?

I agree with all of you, and think it's really insensitive of the media to stand outside the cemetery for a private funeral like this. It must be really hard for the mourning people and the Royal Family to get this unwanted attention at these hard times.

One way to make a statement against such exploitation is to not post the pictures on sites like this one or to not buy any magazine containing such pictures.

It is beautiful photo royal family farewell Queen Silvias brother Jörg Sommerlaths funeral. Many guest come to Jörg Sommerlath funeral and it is sorrow royal children farewell uncle Jörg Sommerlaths death. Jörg Sommerlath beside lie his father Walther and Alice Sommerlath.

Back
Top Bottom