King Juan Carlos's Onomástica (Saint's Day): June 24, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
The Infanta Elena looks very elegant as she as the habit to be, but I don't Know why she didn't look very well, may be a little bite hill ?

For me the Princess is very elegant too but not in the same way as Infanta Elena, paradoxically Letizia seems more at ease than Elena yesterday; we have to hope that Elena shouldn't hill.

The Infanta Cristina, as usaually simple smiling and happy withe her husband;

It's true, it's to bad that the children were not here.

Last edited:
Very nice act. The Queen was lovely, the same as both Infantas. Elena's jacket was absolutely gorgeous! I love Letizia's skirt, personally I'm not very found of the top, but she looked very beautiful in it, it made her looked not so thin. And Cristina looks very nice in this colour.

The Queen looks amazing in that suit! The Infanta Cristina looks radiant also with Inaki. and the Princes of Asturia looks so much in love! Felicitations to the King and his grandson on their name day.

Infant Elena and Queen Sofía were as always very elegant.

Princess Letizia was very youthful, handsome,fresh and elegant too, the skirt that Letizia wore was precious.The jacket that Princess took was a little more sober but equally pretty and elegant. And yes, the suit that Letizia took was very predicible.... because Letizia is faithful to her style.

But I must to say that infant Cristina absolutely I did not like.She seemed a woman of 50 or 60 years with that enormous skirt and that indescriptible blouse.

Last edited:
RaniaRocks said:
Elena 10, impeccable, Cristi 8, so fresh, Leti 2, bored and predictible.
Oh gosh I'm sorry but I don't like Letizia's outfit at all.

I totally agree with you!
Elena definitely stole the show with that awesome outfit!:)

Infanta Cristina and Princess Letizia are very beautiful and elegant.Thanks for the wonderful pictures!!!

from casa real

Attachments

• 261938.jpg
    261938.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 264
crisiñaki said:
I totally agree with you!
Elena definitely stole the show with that awesome outfit!:)

My dearest, you are absolutly without surprise....:p :D

I wonder if the other members of the Spanish royal family also celebrate their onomastica -- as a private affair, perhaps?

On fashion matters -- As much as I generally like Princess Letizia’s wardrobe, I am still lukewarm about those smocked sleeves -- I think that’s how it’s called (?). I think it worked for the purple dress she wore during the Cirilo Rodríguez Awards but this black one is a little bit awkward –- maybe it would have been better if it were a dress too. Though, don’t take my word for it –- I am very far from a fashion expert.

Anyway, it’s easy to get past clothes –- regardless of what she wears, she (and her husband and daughter too) is always a pleasure to see. :)

*** Mildly related because of the smocked sleeves… I think Nicole Kidman caught on the craze… Check out her wedding gown in tbhrc's post: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/463708-post48.html ;)

Last edited:
From facetoface

Attachments

• 00981290.jpg
    00981290.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 00981293.jpg
    00981293.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 00981294.jpg
    00981294.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 00981281.jpg
    00981281.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 277
  • 00981283.jpg
    00981283.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 418
  • 00981284.jpg
    00981284.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 280
thank you very much lula and fanletizia :) already is leaving more photos ;) !!!!!

I like much Cristina :D

Last edited:
Thank you from me also, Lula. Infanta Elena is very elegant and I'm disappointed in Infanta Cristina's outfit.

Infants very elegant Cristina and beautiful Elena is and like Queen Sofia, they enchant its clothes to me :D:D

better pics from from face to face.
009812927yq.jpg

009812766ma.jpg

009812774iw.jpg

009812804oh.jpg

009812826vx.jpg

009812867hi.jpg

009812897zg.jpg

009812913br.jpg

Infanta Elena was very elegant. I wish she would smile more often like her sister. She's not a beautiful woman so smiling would help her features.

planetcher said:
Infanta Elena was very elegant. I wish she would smile more often like her sister. She's not a beautiful woman so smiling would help her features.

Yes, I agree with you on that
What you cannot deny about Elena is her elegance, wow such class!:)

Yes...Elena is always worth and elegant. Such a lady!

As for Juan Carlos, the King is every day getting better! He is a nice and joyfull man. Spain is very lucky to have such a King.

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Yes...Elena is always worth and elegant. Such a lady!

As for Juan Carlos, the King is every day getting better! He is a nice and joyfull man. Spain is very lucky to have such a King.

Vanesa.

Yeah, God save HM King Juan Carlos I of Spain!:):):)

Letizia looks amazing! Smiling all the time, and she looks absolutely radiant. Elena could sure try to smile a bit more, you're all right. She doesn't seem to be in the best mood ever!
I love Sofia's outfit

Many thanks for all the pictures, all the ladies are elegant but it's obvious it's Infanta Elena the best one. But what happens, she is looking sad or tired.

The Infanta Christina looks as usal well, but it's too bad that her skirt looks not so well cut and make her a little be older even though the top is beautiful, principally the color.

The Princess looks very radiant and no at all tired even though she was working so much the last monts. Her smile is a true pleasure. The time is relly far away when we can say ( not me ) she was arrogant and unsmiling. Now she is looking totaly at ease in all the official acts.

I'm deeply fond of the Queen. What a parfait Lady, always up to the situation with elegance, serenity and with a fabulous presence. I thing she is the strengh of the Spain Royal Family; The king is very lucky to have a wife with so many qualities.

adelaide said:
Many thanks for all the pictures, all the ladies are elegant but it's obvious it's Infanta Elena the best one. But what happens, she is looking sad or tired.

The Infanta Christina looks as usal well, but it's too bad that her skirt looks not so well cut and make her a little be older even though the top is beautiful, principally the color.

The Princess looks very radiant and no at all tired even though she was working so much the last monts. Her smile is a true pleasure. The time is relly far away when we can say ( not me ) she was arrogant and unsmiling. Now she is looking totaly at ease in all the official acts.

I'm deeply fond of the Queen. What a parfait Lady, always up to the situation with elegance, serenity and with a fabulous presence. I thing she is the strengh of the Spain Royal Family; The king is very lucky to have a wife with so many qualities.

To my the color of the Infanta Cristina I like much!! taken it to in 2002 seems to me another suit similar to the one of this year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

adelaide said:
I agree. She should wear a skirt who is more tight (like Elena's) or A-shape (like Letizia's). Her skirt is something in the middle and it doesn't look very well. In fact it makes her look fatter than she is in reality.

From seegerpress

Last edited:
RaniaRocks said:
Elena 10, impeccable, Cristi 8, so fresh, Leti 2, bored and predictible.
Oh gosh I'm sorry but I don't like Letizia's outfit at all.

I don't like Leti's jacket, the same boring Varela design with awful color and ugly sleeves. Her skirt was quite nice, it's a pity that she didn't find a matching top. Cristina's outfit was equally awful except for the color. She looked broader than she actually is and even looked pregnant in a few pictures. If Leti gets 2, she at most gets 4 :eek:.
Both Queen and Elena looked elegant and impeccable. I always wonder how the clothes budget is being distributed inside the SRF. Why are the Queen and Elena always wearing expensive coutures, on the other hand, Cristina and Letizia mostly are seen with cheap clothes (made of cheap fabrics) ?

donnaK said:
I don't like Leti's jacket, the same boring Varela design with awful color and ugly sleeves. Her skirt was quite nice, it's a pity that she didn't find a matching top. Cristina's outfit was equally awful except for the color. She looked broader than she actually is and even looked pregnant in a few pictures. If Leti gets 2, she at most gets 4 :eek:.
Both Queen and Elena looked elegant and impeccable. I always wonder how the clothes budget is being distributed inside the SRF. Why are the Queen and Elena always wearing expensive coutures, on the other hand, Cristina and Letizia mostly are seen with cheap clothes (made of cheap fabrics) ?

The tastes are somethings very strange in the life and more i'm becoming old more I realized it's toyaly indiscutable in particulary when I read that the navy blue ( the top's color of the Princess) is ugly, we can admit that the shape of the top is not quiet good ( it's not my case) but navy blue:ugly it's a very special advice.

On this color and this kind of printed, Saint Laurent in France had mad some years ago a summer collection which had a lot of success;) It's reason why I say it's very difficult to discuss about the tastes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom