King Juan Carlos's Health Issues

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if Letizia will bring Leonor and Sofia when she visits the King.

Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Jaguars are quite popular and common in Europe, so IMO, its not a big deal. Like it or not, the Infanta and the RF are very well off, and everybody knows it.

Yes they are in fact very common in Europe but not amongst average people especially considering Spains unemployment rate has just reached 26%. I have no problem with seeing her in luxury vehicles but I'm sure that the 1 in 4 adults unemployed sure will, considering her and her husband are only well off due to embezzlement of funds.

Very economical the infantas carpooling with the queen. lol :ROFLMAO:

Please stay on topic,off topic posts will be removed.

Being King and Head of the Army , it is not easy to have back, hips, legs and foot problems ! I hope he will take time to recovery !

Being King and Head of the Army , it is not easy to have back, hips, legs and foot problems ! I hope he will take time to recovery !

Amen,Maria Olivia,hope His Majesty has a healthy recovery!

How nice to see the little Infantas! :previous:

And they have done some drawings for her grandaddy! :wub:
Awww
Sorry, those girls always melt my heart :)

And they have done some drawings for her grandaddy! :wub:
Awww
Sorry, those girls always melt my heart :)

I know its so cute,they must be wondering why is grandad in hospital so much!

Awww, Leonor looks much taller and gorgeous as ever. It seems that her cheeks are less chubby too. Sofia looks prettier. Such precious girls, love seeing with their grandma! Looks like they headed to visit the King straight out of school then?

Anyway I'm glad that JC's surgery went successfully! All these medical issues must be tiring for him.

I am having a laugh at these choreographed visits whenever the King is in hospital.

This time I notice that a lot of people come and visit the King, including those who I would not expect, like JAIME PENAFIEL, yes, the bitter old guy who badmouthes Letizia so much and who doesnt have a clue about what is going on in the royal house - as I am reading on this forum - , so I wonder why he can just walk into the hospital and visit the King, having a chat on the way with the head of the royal household, Rafael Spottorno :whistling::whistling::whistling:
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jaime+Penafiel+Spain+King+Undergo+Back+Hernia+yM0uOiWoTMHl.jpg

Carlos Revenga, the Infanta's secretary (who supposedly knows all the secrets), isn't this a statement? :whistling:
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spain+King+Undergo+Back+Hernia+Operation+EhC5zjnfLUGl.jpg

But, as the pictures indicate, lots of people are making their pilgrimage into the hospital, this time Inaki is not among them, maybe he got banned this time :p

Interesting, what kind of people the King wants to have around him when he has an operation, apart from his eversmiling family.

:previous: Thank God I was not born a royal, with all of the drama my family loves to create over things like routine scans, I could just imagine what they'd all do if we were in the exact position of the Bourbons at this time. I guarantee I'd be showing up at the hospital drunk just to deal with all of it, and I'd be shutting off my phone well before trip. :p

I too have noticed all the drama surrounding these visits. The Asturias family in particular seems to be cast first and foremost in the role of smoke and mirrors. It seems that these two little girls are trotted out at such times in order to remind people that much better times lie ahead. The are the Princesses Elizabeth and Margaret Rose to the dastardly Edward VIII, and the treacherous Wallis, but the stakes are so much higher. One wonders what sort of subconscious pressures are placed on these two little ones, or conscious ones, i.e., "Don't even think of uttering a peep or looking sideways at your sister during that visit to hospital," and that sort of thing.

I'd like to have a drink and some tapas with Leti and find out what all of this stuff means to the family.

I know it's hard enough watching the elders in the family age and slowly decline, but the psychological baggage surrounding a King's decline must be even greater.

I suppose I am way, way off topic here. Sorry! :flowers: We giraffes find it difficult to stay on topic. Perhaps we need a thread where I can say whatever I want whenever I want.....;)

I suppose I am way, way off topic here. Sorry! :flowers: We giraffes find it difficult to stay on topic. Perhaps we need a thread where I can say whatever I want whenever I want.....;)
Oh no, GracieGiraffe! Keep on going with your posts, they´re amusing and you definitely has many interesting points of view :)

And I don´t think this is OT at all, we´re all discussing the though times this family is going through and every opinion is welcomed and appreciated, at least for me.;)

I agree with you, I really would like to be a fly on Zarzuela´s window and just hear every conversation there.

Duke, Peñafiel didn´t visit the King. He just spoke with Sporttorno and Ayuso, as many other journalists spoke... they were smart enough to avoid Peñafiel´s show. He was there a few minutes to be photographed while the king was in surgery, it was fun listening to journalists and photographers covering the information in the hospital laughed at his ridiculous attempt to appear in the media. :lol:

Duke, Peñafiel didn´t visit the King. He just spoke with Sporttorno and Ayuso, as many other journalists spoke... they were smart enough to avoid Peñafiel´s show. He was there a few minutes to be photographed while the king was in surgery, it was fun listening to journalists and photographers covering the information in the hospital laughed at his ridiculous attempt to appear in the media. :lol:

I though the same when I saw the images. I would never think that the King would receive the old Peña at his hospital room, but who knows? He´s doing such strange things lately...:lol:

Revenga´s visit is more worrying, IMO :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom