King Juan Carlos's Health Issues

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont want to be negative but eldery people say that when we reach an advanced age and health problems start appearing one after another, it will not live longer and might die at any moment.
well i dont wish that, but no matter what i look at it, i dont see very good things on his health. if this new "issue" gets worse, he will need to be operated again, and thats not good, not good.

as long as juan carlos only deals with physical issues I dont see a problem as the schedule can be amended or accommodated accordingly.

its not good, but 75 is not young. the borbons dont have the best of genes in that respect and juan carlos has always lived his life full throttle.

as long as juan carlos only deals with physical issues I dont see a problem as the schedule can be amended or accommodated accordingly.

its not good, but 75 is not young. the borbons dont have the best of genes in that respect and juan carlos has always lived his life full throttle.

Absolutely,however we might get an update from Infanta Pilar like the last time :D

Not only do I want to see JC King for a lot longer but Leo & Sofia are so young, too young to have a king and Queen for parents. I know I sound like a broken record but I hope all the Crown Prince and Princess get to stay Crowned only for a while longer so their children can grow up without the added stress and expectations!

I knew it since they said they would study if a surgery was neccessary :whistling:

I wish HM all the best. It isn´t the best moment for him to undergoing a surgery, certainly. Lately, between surgeries and convalescences we almost see him more at the hospital than at official events. This isn´t good for the monarchy and neither for Spain, IMO :nonono:

the surgery was inevitable, that problem in the disc is very serious (he must have had a great amount of pain).

i hope this is the last surgery he gets in 2013, i hope for a smoothly rest of the year for JC.

Maybe he was taking medication against the pain and that was the reason because of he looked so floated all this last year? :ermm:

Maybe he was taking medication against the pain and that was the reason because of he looked so floated all this last year? :ermm:

That sounds like a highly plausible reason for His Majesty's bloated appearance over the past few months.

Oh dear,i hope His Majesty is ok,that sounds painful and so close to his next bout of surgery!

The Bourbons aren't known for their good health.

His Majesty the King seems to be fading more and more. I feel sorry for that, I really like him.

I wonder if it was a good Idea to have Infanta Cristina, or anyone in the royal family arrive in a Mercedes considering the scandal surrounding her her husband and is now spreading to her family. That is just my opinion, but I can see people going through tough times being infuriated over the Infanta in a Mercedes when the people can barely afford their basic cars...

I wonder if it was a good Idea to have Infanta Cristina, or anyone in the royal family arrive in a Mercedes considering the scandal surrounding her her husband and is now spreading to her family. That is just my opinion, but I can see people going through tough times being infuriated over the Infanta in a Mercedes when the people can barely afford their basic cars...

Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Jaguars are quite popular and common in Europe, so IMO, its not a big deal. Like it or not, the Infanta and the RF are very well off, and everybody knows it.

Didn't they arrive in the same as H.M. The Queen?

If they did that was 'economical' :D

Back
Top Bottom