King Juan Carlos, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
H.M.King Juan Carlos attended the UEFA Champions League match between Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain at Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid.

PPE

PPE Agency

Random thought; shouldn't the king the one to attend a presidential inauguration?

H.M.King Juan Carlos attended the Cotec Foundation for technological innovation in Latin America in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

Last edited by a moderator:
Random thought; shouldn't the king the one to attend a presidential inauguration?
When he ws King Juan Carlos never attended presidental inaguratuions. itr was then done by Felipe as the Heir. As Leonor is much to young to this they have obviosuly decided that Juan Carlos will attend them for now.

When he ws King Juan Carlos never attended presidental inaguratuions. itr was then done by Felipe as the Heir. As Leonor is much to young to this they have obviosuly decided that Juan Carlos will attend them for now.

Thank you for your prompt reply!:flowers:

H.M.King Juan Carlos of Spain attended the Night of Great Expectations Benefit for The Everglades Preparatory Academy in Palm Beach, Florida.

PPE

PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally despise bullfighting; however, I do love that KJC, the Infanta Elena, and her children share culturally-relevant passions. I just wish it was a different passion they shared.

Back
Top Bottom