Juan Carlos Paternity Claims

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As I have been reading in the Spanish media, the journalists who have published this information do not support any proof or evidence that proves that it is true, what they are saying, once again they are based on a created story, with which they intend to promote a book about King Juan Carlos , but there is no proof.

Here I would like to highlight Leandro de Borbon, illegitimate son of King Alfonso XIII, because to this day, he is the only one who has provided compelling evidence that he was the illegitimate son of Alfonso XIII, such as letters written by the monarch to his mother speaking of Leandro, which were contrasted and accredited as true, including old bank invoices that showed that Alfonso XIII paid his mother a pension to support the child. the Spanish Civil Registry recognized him as the son of Alfonso XIII.

On the other hand, it is the first time that King Juan Carlos has expressed himself on this issue, stating that this woman is not his daughter.

I think that this time the press has gone too far

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not surprised. What saddens me the most is the disrespect shown to Q Sofia by her husband during their marriage...no words...

Alejandra does bear a resemblance to the Spanish Bourbons. King JC will vehemently deny because if Alejandra ever pursues this and wins, as a natural child of JC, she would be entitled to a share of his estate under European law. This would mean less inheritance for Elena and Cristina, who have not renounced their inheritance from their father like their brother Felipe has.

I find this story rather painful for the lady in question ánd for her parents -if they are still alive. She did not ask for this attention. Apparently no evidence was given. If a newspaper makes sweeping statements such as this, they should be backed with facts and not with vague insinuations.

King Juan Carlos denies having a secret daughter and asks for respect for the truth

In statements to EFE, the king emeritus explains that "out of respect for the truth and honor" of the people affected, he is forced to deny this information "rejecting and condemning as false everything that has been published in relation to this invented matter".

"I absolutely deny having had any love affair with Mrs. Rosario Palacios (q.e.p.d.) and consequently having had a daughter with her", the former head of state emphatically underlines.
https://efe.com/espana/2023-04-28/rey-juan-carlos-hija-secreta/

Last edited:
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Given the king's documented past -- never mind the alleged one -- it seems impossible that he *doesn't* have more children running around.

But it does not mean that this particular one is his.

It's not whether the lady is his or not. It's the fact that he can't be believed whether she is or she isn't.

It's not just his history; it's the intense credibility problem at this point.

Don Juan Carlos has no credibility, 100% true.
But he says she's not his daughter, Alejandra herself has never made any claim, and I heard this morning on the radio that she's planning to sue every single journalist who
has claimed she is JC's daughter. I'm quite sad to leave for Tokyo, as I'd like to follow the story closely.

He behaved during his recent visit to Spain (unlike last year), to see the press coming up with this story is terrible because it will surely extend his self-imposed exile, but even worse than that is that it will probably reinforce Juan Carlos' paranoia about Letizia leaking info to the press. I dislike her, but she obviously isn't at fault here!

I feel terrible for Doña Sofia and Don Felipe.

Last edited:
But it does not mean that this particular one is his.

Agree completely. And the initial reports did not specifically identify her, even if her background matches some of the descriptions.

Agree completely. And the initial reports did not specifically identify her, even if her background matches some of the descriptions.

The report was rather specific, not only stating her first name and her family being part of the aristocracy but also that the king and her mother met when 'jovenes' (so young), share many friends and a love of hunting, that her supposed father (so husband of her mother was over 70). Futhermore, the mistress was known as a liberal and progressive and often to be seen at fashion events, was often present in the 'revistas del corazón' (the Spanish tabloids) and had many friends among those also featured in the tabloids and ended up the muse of a celebrated designer - and Alejandra herself also is active in the fashion world.

(although the identified lady is a bit older than you might expect based on the description 70s or early 80s).

Last edited:
But of course the official communication will be that she is not JC's daughter.

In many instances, people are paid off to keep quite about extra-marital indiscretions and the resulting consequences. Imagine the implications if DNA testing was allowed to be done on King Juan Carlos and every "alleged" child there is. It could embarass the monarchy beyond measure.

Perhaps on his deathbed or after he's gone he'll have a very credible or reputable journalist reveal the true facts.

:previous:This book is ridiculous, it is to idiots...
You read this and you will see that it is ridiculous. According to the book, it is stated that Alejandra, she grew up without knowing her father , that her mother was single. Alejandra grew up without a father, she never knew who her father was,
When she was a teenager, she found out that she was the daughter of King Juan Carlos... And King Juan Carlos gave her a pension , she had no father, according to journalists.....
They say this, and we have read it this week in all the press from the mouths of these journalists. These journalists are idiots...
Alejandra is the daughter of the Counts of Montarco, her father is EDUARDO, the magazine ¡Hola! has articles from her father Eduardo since the magazine was created in the 40s, he was at the wedding in Athens of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia ... in the magazine ¡Hola! In its newspaper library, there is everything, the wedding of Eduardo with Charo, there are even articles about the Counts of Montarco with their daughter Alejandra when she was born, when she was baptized... Posings, interviews with her parents, posing with her daughter, on the family farm, even the announcement of their death.

The idiots of the journalists in the press still say that their news is contrasted, with whom? Alejandra grew up with her parents ..... she is not fatherless as the journalists say, in the magazine ¡Hol !, in her newspaper library, you can find the Counts of Montarco posing with her daughter since that she was born
Charo, her mother, was a very elegant and very dignified woman, of course a friend of the Rela family, of Queen Sofía, whom she greatly admired, she is one of the most dignified nobles in Spain. Eduardo, father of Alejandra, founder of the Falange of Spain with Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera...

The journalists are not very intelligent, the person who told them this story must be at home laughing out loud at how unintelligent these journalists are... Alejandra, the daughter of the Falange Founder, frankly it is to laugh at these journalists ...but what they have published is still a serious attack against the dignity of a whole series of people, against King Juan Carlos, against Alejandra, against her father Eduardo, against her mother Charo, these journalists believe they can make money taking away the reputation of anyone. This is very sad.

Last edited:
Where does it explicitly state that her mother was single? I read that her supposed father was 70+. So, her growing up without her real father doesn't mean that there was no father figure in her life but that she supposedly didn't grow up with her biological father.

hahahaha That version is even funnier.

In the Tele5 afternoon program "Salvame", for example, or in the morning, on Tele5 or ANT3
Although the truth is that the version that "his supposed father was 70 or +" is much more entertaining and funny, since it is a real kick to the Spanish history book. Eduardo Founder of Falange, falange was created in 1933, friend of Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera assassinated in 1936.
Besides that, journalists haven't even opened the history book to find out when the Falange was founded.....

Alejandra's father would be over 100 years old today...

This is ridiculous, but you laugh a lot, his supposed father would have been 70 years old hahaha .....but when do the journalists think Franco died?

Alejandra de Rojas denies being "secret daughter" of King Juan Carlos
"Given the news published last week in advance of a book that is trying to be published shortly, and the endless news published in the press, radio, television and social networks about me, I am forced to emphatically deny my condition as 'secret daughter' of King Juan Carlos, as well as all the comments made about an alleged special treatment received during my childhood or youth, due to that false condition”.

"The news that has been published has no foundation and causes almost irreparable damage to my entire family and of course to myself, for which reason I reserve the right to take legal action against the authors and propagators of the same", he adds. .

She also reiterates her admiration and gratitude to her parents, now deceased, to whom she says that she owes everything "and whose honor is safe for all who knew them".
https://efe.com/espana/2023-05-01/alejandra-de-rojas-desmiente-ser-hija-secreta-del-rey-juan-carlos/

This is terrible. You put yourself in her situation, one day you wake up and some journalists that you don't know , they say that you are the daughter of King JC, without any foundation, or any proof or basis, they want to sell a book and point. Her parents , Eduardo and Charo were respected people in Spain, and friends of the Kings Juan Carlos and Sofia, this is published in all the Spanish press, and abroad .... The journalists do not provide any proof, nor foundation of what they are saying. ....
The journalists want to earn money by selling a book and to promote it, they have selected two of Jc's and Sofia's friends, already dead, or they have selected her father Eduardo, because the journalists are Republicans and leftists, and it turns out that Eduardo was the founder of Falange of Spain, a political ideology that the left of Spain hates, like Eduardo they don't like him, they have selected him....
This is true, it is irreparable damage.

King Juan Carlos denies having a secret daughter and asks for respect for the truth

"I absolutely deny having had any love affair with Mrs. Rosario Palacios (q.e.p.d.) and consequently having had a daughter with her", the former head of state emphatically underlines.

https://efe.com/espana/2023-04-28/rey-juan-carlos-hija-secreta/

Given that the book seemingly did not name the mother of the alleged daughter, and her family is clearly upset at being dragged into the spotlight in this manner, I wonder why the king emeritus included her name in his statement. Or was her name already published in the mainstream media?

On the other hand, it is the first time that King Juan Carlos has expressed himself on this issue, stating that this woman is not his daughter.

I wonder why he is responding differently to this paternity allegation than the previous ones.

The idiots of the journalists in the press still say that their news is contrasted, with whom? [...]
The journalists are not very intelligent, the person who told them this story must be at home laughing out loud at how unintelligent these journalists are...

What is the evidence for vilifying the authors as "idiots"?

As for "the person who told them this story": If I understand the articles correctly, it was not a single person who told them this story but three people: a former lover of King Juan Carlos, a longtime friend of Juan Carlos, and a former boyfriend of the alleged daughter.

Given that the book seemingly did not name the mother of the alleged daughter, and her family is clearly upset at being dragged into the spotlight in this manner, I wonder why the king emeritus included her name in his statement. Or was her name already published in the mainstream media?

I wonder why he is responding differently to this paternity allegation than the previous ones.

What is the evidence for vilifying the authors as "idiots"?

As for "the person who told them this story": If I understand the articles correctly, it was not a single person who told them this story but three people: a former lover of King Juan Carlos, a longtime friend of Juan Carlos, and a former boyfriend of the alleged daughter.

The "journalists" are openly leftist, virulent anti-monarchist and fierce separatists. The alleged extra-marital royal daughter was born in a very Franco-ist nest. Everything which discredits monarchy and "elite" and Franco plus helps them to earn €€€€... is warmly welcomed.

Her name was released by some media. And in the book had the clues led to her.

Back
Top Bottom