New Member of the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maria-olivia

Majesty
City
Brussels
Country
Belgium
Finally we saw pictures of the hidden girl of Prince Charles Count of Flanders.
She is now 75 years old. As her Mother was a Commoner Prince Charles could not marry her. A wedding was arranged with Monsieur Wybo and she is named Isabelle Wybo.
We saw her at the Opening of the Exhibition of Queen Marie Josée ’s evening dresses last week among Princess Marie Gabrielle, Prince Laurent, Princess Lea, Princess Esmeralda and her husband and surprise King Fouad of Egypt.
I am sure Iceflower will provide pictures of this Event.

Last edited:
Thanks for the video. As you may see she is next Prince Laurent !
Did He ask her to come ?? anyway he was very helpful.
I saw the Exhibition and was disappointed .

The family must know her well enough for her to get an invition to an exhibition of her aunt Queen Marie-José.

-
What was so disappointing about the exhibition, maria-olivia?

Well Marengo , their display was better at the Bismarck Foundation.
Her wedding dress was designed by her husband with a huge amount of Ermine. Marie-Josée did not like her dress at all.
At the exhibition about King Albert I there was a letter from to King to his Sister Joséphine saying that 10 days wedding celebration was too much for the difficult days they had at that time and that Elisabeth (his wife was ill.)
All what was displayed evening dresses, huge gowns etc were all designed also by Umberto II for the Glory of the House of Savoie .. and not for Marie-Josée.
The dresses were wonderful and Natan (Vermeulen ) said they could be seen in a fashion show nowadays.

At least I don’t think Marie Josée had the life she dreamed for..

So, is this lady in any way close now to her real father's family? Do you know any other examples of their relations? I found on the web that she was never fond of her father, calling him "le commandant" and that she was better with Queen Elisabeth and Marie Jose.

Last edited:
She attended certainly her Father’s funerals but we have no pictures of her.

I like this Lady she was working her whole life without never talking are writing books about the dramatic hate relationship between Leopold III and her Father as others did.

Everybody in Belgium knew about her but nobody saw pictures of her . Have we to thank Prince Laurent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom