King Albert and Queen Paola: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some photos of a young Paola:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Here are also some gifs of her before her marriage:

1 2 3

Here are some photos of a young Paola:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Here are also some gifs of her before her marriage:

1 2 3

I've never seen some of the above before,thank you.Paola Ruffo di Calabria was a very beautiful young lady.

I hope after the abdication, he will be able to acknowledge Delphine, if she is in fact his daughter.

The good thing about the abdication is that pictures of the young gorgeous Princess Paola are dug up again
Gallery

With the Delphine Affair we know more about the Childhood of their Children. It was Hell at home said Prince Albert to Sybille.
When I see pictures from Albert and Paola with their young Children , I say to myself that they were wrong smiles ....

Yes, a few days later was her wedding.

No pre-wedding Ball but a Garden Party !

Reactions: eya
I am waiting for the photo of them both with their firstborn great-granddaughter!

Donna Paola received half moon diamond and pearl earrings from Princess Lilian. She wore them very orften.
The second Picture is her Joyeuse Entree in Brussels. She wore a white dress with red flowers on her Head. When it was boring she showed it. Young Paola so often looked at the ceiling during Speeches !!!

In the presence of Paola and Alberto di Liegi, the traditional fight of Saint George against the dragon takes place at Mons.

Very interesting. Queen Paola is the first Queen wearing foreign Sashes . She never wore the Belgian Sash , what Queen Mathilde is doing.

However, during which outgoing state visit that Mathilde attended as queen, did she wear the Order of Leopold? Unless a country snubbed her and didn't give her an order (or no orders were exchanged at all - and that is not something that Mathilde decides - nor Paola before her), she would be expected to wear the foreign order during a state visit and not a Belgian order (as Mathilde correctly did in Denmark, wearing a Danish order and not a Belgian one).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom