Sonja's playing with Marius

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jun5

Courtier
Today, it was telecast that it is a story from the day when Haakon and Mette-Marit met for the first time to their marriage day in Japan. It was short video but there were many images seen for the first time for me.

For example, it is that their movie before an engagement, the movie which the queen is playing on the fur of a white bear with Marius, the movie of their pre-wedding party, etc. And their pictures that I've never seen before. It was very interesting for me so much.

I like them very much but I don't know about them so much. After watching that video, I knew a few about them.

I was very impressed by the words of the bishop in a marriage ceremony. And also Hakkon's address of thanks at the pre-wedding party and the wedding reception. Mette-Marit who wore wedding dress was very truly beautiful. And also her tears.

The press conference before a marriage which she held was also broadcast. It was broadcast also in Japan those days. I got interested in her, after looking at this press conference. It gave me the very strong impression.

As the Crown Princess, her past is unprecedented. I think that there are many some persons who dislike her. However, I think she is doing her best as princess. And it is sure that they have loved each other truly. I think that it is so wonderful.

By the way, their baby is a boy or a girl? I can't wait !!!

I wish their happiness and she gives birth to their child safely. :flower:

Sonja played with Marius was amusing. Harald and Sonja told the Norwegian magazine: Hjemmet, in an interview before the King went into the hospital that Marius calls them Beste-Harald & Beste-Sonja (Grand-Harald & Grand-Sonja.) and that they think of him as a grandson.

Originally posted by norwegianne@Jan 5th, 2004 - 10:40 am
Sonja played with Marius was amusing. Harald and Sonja told the Norwegian magazine: Hjemmet, in an interview before the King went into the hospital that Marius calls them Beste-Harald & Beste-Sonja (Grand-Harald & Grand-Sonja.) and that they think of him as a grandson.
King Harald and Queen Sonja, they are GREAT !

Today it broadcasted also the king's decision about Hakkon and Mette-Marit's marriage. The King's address was very wonderful. I became not only Hakkon and Mette-Marit but the King and Queen's fan !

I have seen the photos of Queen and Marius on the fur of a white bear but I had never seen the video before. It was very lovely. It was more wonderful than the photograph.

I like Norwegian Royal Family very much. :flower:

I wish the King Harald is good soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom