70th Birthday Celebrations of King Harald V of Norway

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her_Majesty said:
Märtha Louise brought her daughter with her today. :rolleyes:
more on ANP: search for "Harald"
Princess Martha Louise brings both daugthers with her there are wonderful pictures with Ari Behn and his girls on snow (ANP)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Princess Laurentien costume from Today.

Side 2

Picture number 5 second row. I think that Queen Silvia looks too elegant on this event.

Last edited:
I haven't seen Maxima and Willem Alexander. Maybe it was to cold for her?? I hope to see her in the evening!

Cute pictures of Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora can be also found on ANP. :flowers:

I love the video from Side2 of Sonja and her granddaughter! :flowers: :)

marilla said:
I love Princess Laurentin costume from Today.
I totally agree, what a beautiful coat! :wub:

cute pictures of Mette and Hakon. They are very cute and gentle couple. I like

Princess Alexandra - My favorite. Dress and hairdo is perfect:)

Princess Mette Marit - Looks gorgeous. Beautiful and elegant:)

Princess Mary - Disapointing, but great hairdo:)

Princess Maxima - Ok dress, but I don`t like here hair.

Princess Victoria - Ok

Queen Sonja - She looks stunning:)

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa - Great

Queen Silvia - She look lovely. Great colour.

Princess Laurentien - Great colour, but boring dress.

Princess Mabel - What was she thinking?????:bang:

Princess Madeleine - I wish the dress was long, but great colour. I love pink:)

Queen Anne Marie - Ok

Princess Anne - Love the colour, ok dress.

Princess Märtha Louise - Ok dress, love the hairdo:)

Princess Cristina - Lovely:)

Princess Alexia - She looks very old in that dress.

I haven't seen Federick in the pictures of today.

Picture Gallery from PPE:
PPE Agency

I love Mary's and Mathilde's outfits today!
The pictures of Sonja , Märtha and Maud are very cute. :wub:

In this second day, have not I seen in any picture to the Grand Duchess María Teresa, is there some picture?

mathilde16 said:
CAN ANYONE DO THIS???
Just have a look at the other picture gallery and Photoagencys (like ANP). They must have the same pictures, I think. :flowers:

Frederik is there. Picture
It seems Máxima and Willem-Alexander didn't attend this event.
I only spotted Mabel and Laurentien.

Virnabrisa2000 said:
In this second day, have not I seen in any picture to the Grand Duchess María Teresa, is there some picture?
I think there were posted some just a few pages before! (of MT attending the Gala)

mathilde16 said:
CAN ANYONE DO THIS???
Mathilde, you really need to be more patient, and polite.

Nevertheless, here is a picture of Mathilde from the Side2 site.

Lucidu said:

On this side there are a lot photos from Yesterday.

CP Mary from Yesterday dress looks like 2-piece dress:
black clinging and décolleté dress with spaghetti straps beneath short black chiffon loose dress with silver embroidery and sleeves. (her picture on danish royal watchers).

This dress would be fantastic without this chiffon part.

Last edited:
Albert looks hilarious in his outfit! (I hope it's not a national costume or something, or else I'll have to eat my words)

I thought Mathilde looked every inch her pretty and elegant self in her coat, I loved it. (I want that coat). And I thought it was so cute how Phillipe coordinated his scarf with her outfit.

Princess Mabel redeemed herself in my eyes, with her cute hat and great coat. Huge improvement!

I love this picture of Victoria talking to Maud Angelica- so cute!

Last edited:
LadyK said:
Albert looks hilarious in his outfit! (I hope it's not a national costume or something, or else I'll have to eat my words)

I thought Mathilde looked every inch her pretty and elegant self in her coat, I loved it. (I want that coat). And I thought it was so cute how Phillipe coordinated his scarf with her outfit.

Princess Mabel redeemed herself in my eyes, with her cute hat and great coat. Huge improvement!

I love this picture of Victoria talking to Leah Isadora- so cute!

Sorry, but I think Princess Mabel don`t have a sense of style, what so ever. Princess Mathilde look very elegant.:)

The little girls look so cute playing in the snow. I especially loved how Queen Sonja took pictures of her grandaughter and daughter. It seems Maxima and Maria Theresa did not attend these activities. Hope to see them tonight! I loved Mathilde's coat, very elegant. Thank you Mandy for the pictures of Alexia and Carlos.

I LOVE Märtha-Louise's furcoat! I want it ! :lol: Mathilde also looked very elegant in her coat and shoes etc. :)

Can someone get me a picture of Alexandra SBW from yesterday evening, please ? :flowers:

I like Laurentien coat.
I am really, really waiting the tiaras this evening...

Back
Top Bottom