Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik's Visit to Greenland: July 9-23, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who provided links, photos and translations. It looked like a wonderful trip that they both enjoyed. I have to confess I do a lot of lurking on this site rather than contributing but I suffer a lot from depression and this site is something that helps :flowers: However, I can't always bring myself to comment so I always feel that I do a lot of getting rather than giving.
I can however today make a contribution as I think I've found a link that works to the DR TV documentary that Muhler mentions (well it certainly works for me)
https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/regentparrets-sommertogt-i-groenland/regentparrets-sommertogt-i-groenland

And you're right Muhler, the scenery is just beautiful as are the people. It would be nice to know what some of them are saying (I assume about the Royal visit?) - it's no good, I'm just going to have to learn Danish.

:previous:thank you LibrarianDaisy
the link works for me :flowers:

Yes, the link works for me too - great video!

Thank you

This is amazing - a stunningly beautiful place. It is like watching a love affair between the royal pair and the people of Greenland.

Back
Top Bottom