Death and Funeral of Prince Henrik of Denmark: February 13 and 20, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acdc1

Heir Presumptive
City
somewhere in
Country
United States
The palace just announced that Prince Henrik passed away. May his family have peace and comfort during this time

I’ve just seen an Instagram post from the palace that Prince Henrik has passed away.

He was with the Queen and his sons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rest in peace Your Royal Highness. I pray for comfort and peace for the RF at this time.

How awful for Henrik's loved ones, and yet he is at peace now, and they probably do accept that. He is now at rest.

Its somewhat of a comfort for the family that Henrik's final illness was not a long and drawn out one and he's passed peacefully at home with his family around him. He will be sorely missed I'm sure.

Now its time to change the title of this thread.

Last edited:
A peaceful end in a quiet place. A blessing for him and his family. RIP

Rest In Peace to Prince Henrik of Denmark. My condolences to Prince Henrik’s entire family, friends and to people of Denmark.

May he rest in peace. I’m glad he was able to die at home with his wife and sons. My thoughts and prayers are now with his family especially Queen Margrethe.

May he rest in peace and I hope Margrethe, Frederik and Joachim take comfort in the fact that his final illness was short and they were with him at the end.

A quiet and peaceful passing for a very colourful and interesting character.

May he rest in peace.
My condolences to QMII, CP Frederik, Prince Joachim and the entire de Monpezat and Denmark Royal families

Mine kondolanser til familien.

Condolences to the family and I'm glad that his suffering has come to an end.

RIP.

Truly no words, may he find happiness and peace in another world.

Thoughts and prayers to Margrethe, Frederick, Joachim and the rest of the family. I'm glad he was able to pass away in the comfort of his home surrounded by those he loved the most.

RIP.

Truly no words, may he find happiness and peace in another world.

Indeed, perhaps a final wink in the still of the night : a last gift to the family that will remember Prince Henrik's great love for them on the feast day of St Valentine. The prince will not rest in peace, his spirit soars in the hearts of all who knew and loved him. Bravo for a life well lived, majesté:flowers:

My deepest condolences to Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II, the entire Danish royal family, the prince's family from France and friends.

RIP, Your Royal Highness Prince Henrik of Denmark.

RIP
My deepest condolences to the queen and her family.

My condolences to his family, Queen Margarethe, Prince Frederik, Prince Joachim and their wives and family. Condolences also to his French family. May he rest in peace and may the DRF be left in solitude to mourn his passing.

My deepest condolences and warmer thoughts to the queen and her family
RIP.

RIP Prince Henrik, you will be missed. Wasnt expecting this news when I got home.

I am glad to read he was home, even a short time, and died there surrounded by his wife and family, not in a hospital bed. Posibly with his dogs by his side. It is some small comfort I am sure to his family that he passed quickly and didn't linger long in his last illness, or his diagnosis. At least his remaining siblings were able to make it there and say goodbye, but for the ill sister.

My condolences to his wife Margrethe, their two sons and their grandchildren. I hope they have all the comfort and support they need in the coming days :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom