Working visit of King Abdullah & Queen Rania of Jordan: March 15-16, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Working visit from Jordan: May 15-16, 2009

im really happy to see the royal couple in Morocco again ! thats mean the royal ladys wll be theire (specialy queen Rania and lALA Salma).
but i think its too much to visite the same contry more than 2 times in less than 2 years !

but i think its too much to visite the same contry more than 2 times in less than 2 years !

Queen Rania visited Morocco in March 2002 and June 2007. And King and Queen visited Morocco together January 2008.

sound intersting,I look forward to see the jordanian couple with the moroccan couple,seems like the relation between Morocco and Jordan is better than ever.

Morocco seems to be frequented by King and Queen of Jordan. This contributes to good relationships between two kingdoms. I am looking forward to seeing Lalla Salma in a gorgeous caftan.

right Salma,also King Abdullah come to Morocco with PAli for private visit in May 2004: http://s5.tinypic.com/4r5ff5.jpg
and if i am not mistaken he attend once King Mohammed VI enthronement anniversary i just don't remember wich year.

ok thanks Shrifia:flowers:
seems they have very good relation that's great.

as the royal couple will come to Fez i wonder if QRania will make a little visit to Riad Shéhérazade her favourite restaurant in Fez:): 48 heures gourmandes Ã* Fès - Fès, Maroc, voyage - ParisMatch.com
Go to the table of Riad Sheherazade. The manager, psychoanalyst and university, and his wife, architect, made this former palace of the nineteenth century as a haven of peace. Queen Rania of Jordan loves stay. In the sublime Andalusian patio, three counts suggest you at any hour, one of the best maps of Fez, directly inspired recipes thirteenth century. Among these family prepared dishes, the quail couscous and fruit or laminated Royal and its fruits and presented confits Cap.

Last edited by a moderator:
SALMA ; lilo AND shrifia WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PICTURES OF THE VISITE !
im really cant wait to see the royal ladyes :flowers:

I would just like to point out that the title of this thread is wrong. It should say March, not May.

no problems Chaimae as soon as I get anythins I am gonna post it don't worry:flowers:
you're right Adamari,the right date is 15 March not May sonthing that Moderators has to fixe that.

I see it's Talal Bin Mohammad and Princess Ghaida who accompanied the king in this trip,I know that they has some kind of good relationcheap with M6,at least princess Ghaida,I remember reading article a while about her brother legal problems in an african country,and how she contact M6 in order to use his influence and good relations with the president of the country to help her brother.

it's too quick to be a state visit, they will arrive at the end of the after noon, and will finish their travel tomorrow, it seems to be only a break before going to portugal

it's not a state visit loubna2,it's two days working visit and there is hug difference between the two term,their visit in 2008 was a state visit so it's so soon to make another one next year anyway.

Well is one day only because tomorrow they haven´t events in Morocco because they must to depart to Lisbon.

it's not a state visit loubna2,it's two days working visit and there is hug difference between the two term,their visit in 2008 was a state visit so it's so soon to make another one next year anyway.

not two days, it's only a break of some hours, they will pass the night in morocco, and tomorow they will go to portugal for two days

SALMA ; lilo AND shrifia WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PICTURES OF THE VISITE !
im really cant wait to see the royal ladyes :flowers:
Chaimae today is sunday and all photo agencies upload their pics more late.

not two days, it's only a break of some hours, they will pass the night in morocco, and tomorow they will go to portugal for two days
yes right,it's kind of a political constraints visit if you follow political issues you will understand what I mean;)
the two leaders has alot of views in common.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Arrivée au Maroc de SM le Roi Abdallah II de Jordanie
His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan, accompanied by his wife, HM Queen Rania Al Abdullah, arrived Sunday afternoon in Fez for a working visit of two days in Morocco.
They got off the plane at the international airport Fez Saiss, His Majesty King Abdullah II and his wife Queen Rania were welcomed by His Majesty King Mohammed VI, who was accompanied by HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan and SAR Princess Lalla Salma.

If the royal couple will spend only few hours or the night in Morocco, so it's not a working visit, it's like any other private visit, as Morocco is in their road to Portugal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entretiens en tête-à-tête entre SM le Roi et le Souverain Hachémite
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Entretiens en tête-à-tête entre SM le Roi et le Souverain Hachémite
King, Queen begin Morocco visit
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King, Queen begin Morocco visit

Pictures:

King Mohammed VI and King Abdullah
http://img200.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42134_sm-arrivee-roi-jordanie-g1-_122_597lo.jpg
Mohammed VI, Lalla Salma, Moulay Hassan, King Abdullah, Queen Rania, Prince Talal and Princess Ghida
http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42138_sm-arrivee-roi-jordanie-g2-_122_758lo.jpg

Thank's Salma posting that MAP picture.
It's funny that both kings are wearing almost the same suits.
The little Hassan is cute, and already like a big man, I like how looks Salma and Ghaida, Rania is fine, but to me her look is a bit messy, I am not sure about the combinaison of grey and brown.
How old is prince Talal?

How old is prince Talal?
He is 43 years old.
I like Ghida´s outfit and Lalla Salma looks nice too, but I don´t like Rania´s blouse.

It's so nice to see Prince Talal and Princess Ghida with King Abdullah and Queen Rania. I think it's the first time they've accompanied the Jordanian royal couple on an official overseas visit in this manner, usually it's one of King Abdullah's siblings and their spouses who are with them.

Entretiens en tête-à-tête entre SM le Roi et le Souverain Hachémite
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Entretiens en tête-à-tête entre SM le Roi et le Souverain Hachémite
King, Queen begin Morocco visit
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King, Queen begin Morocco visit

Pictures:

King Mohammed VI and King Abdullah
http://img200.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42134_sm-arrivee-roi-jordanie-g1-_122_597lo.jpg
Mohammed VI, Lalla Salma, Moulay Hassan, King Abdullah, Queen Rania, Prince Talal and Princess Ghida
http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42138_sm-arrivee-roi-jordanie-g2-_122_758lo.jpg
thank you Salma for posting:flowers:
i like how King Abdullah look in this photo: http://img200.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42134_sm-arrivee-roi-jordanie-g1-_122_597lo.jpg :lol:
i just come to see the event on TV and was great.

Back
Top Bottom