Working visit from Jordan: March 10-12, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems to me it will be an interesting visit. :flowers:

:previous: very intersting indeed.
Both family are good friends plus the both Kings have alot of to discus,Morocco is active member in war against ISIS so I guess Abdullah and MOhammed VI need to meet in sush diffecult time in Muslim world.

Thanks for the information!
Hopefully we shall see a lot of photos of the visit.

There are already pictures of the visit?

Great to see both families change visits too often :)
King Abdullah is accompanied by Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein,Prince Rached Bin Al Hassan and his wife Princess Zeina Rached.

Day 2. March 11, 2015

Moroccan King Mohammed VI, and Morocco's Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, left, attend a ceremony on the occasion of the Jordanian king's visit to Morocco at the Royal Palace in Casablanca , Morocco, Wednesday March 11, 2015. Jordan's King Abdullah II and his wife Queen Rania are on a two-day visit to Morocco on at the invitation of King Mohammed VI. Both countries are involved in a US-led coalition battling against Islamic State jihadists in Iraq and Syria.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

But why pictures are so rare?

Prince Hassan was there as well. Too bad the video is such bad quality! I'd have loved to see a better view of all the ladies.

Some More of the Gala Dinner from Map and QRania Facebook
ImageBam ** ImageBam ** ImageBam ** ImageBam

Before King Mohammed VI received Prince Hassan in special audiance attended by King Abdullah,Prince Hassan and his wife joined King Abdullah visit in second day,and i wonder if they were already in Morocco
ImageBam

Thanks for the video Rossina. It's nice to see KA and QR being accompanied by several family members. There used to be more visits like this in the past and I wish we'd see more of those. Also the Moroccans should now definitely do a return visit to Jordan.

. Also the Moroccans should now definitely do a return visit to Jordan.
i thought hat was a return visit after king Mohammed VI visit to Jordan last spring:p

it's great to see alot of members from both Royal famillies attending that really make this visit agreeable and cosy.

I didn't remember that. Was Lalla Salma with him? The Jordanian royal couple has been to Morocco a few times though. And Rania has made a solo visit as well. It'd be nice to see several members of the MRF visit Jordan. They should both do state visits. It's been a while since we've seen one from either nation. But I can see how the politics of the region may not always make that possible or a priority.

I didn't remember that. Was Lalla Salma with him? The Jordanian royal couple has been to Morocco a few times though. And Rania has made a solo visit as well. It'd be nice to see several members of the MRF visit Jordan. They should both do state visits. It's been a while since we've seen one from either nation. But I can see how the politics of the region may not always make that possible or a priority.
no Lalla Salma only king and his brother and cousins and that was part of tour in ME states for king Mohammed VI,so i guess it's legitimate to ask of return visit with Lalla Salma and some royal ladies included :p
but in the end as you said political situation in region control both leaders agenda.

Back
Top Bottom