Working Visit From Jordan: 27-28 March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Petra Statement:
Amman, Mar. 26 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah starts on Wednesday a tour that includes Morocco, Italy, France, and Tunisia.

In Morocco, King Abdullah will hold talks with King Mohammed VI as part of ongoing coordination on regional issues, especially on the Palestinian cause, Jerusalem, supporting the Palestinian people in seeking their legitimate rights to an independent state on their national soil with East Jerusalem as its capital, and coordinating efforts among Arab institutions supporting Jerusalemites.

The Morocco visit is in line with His Majesty’s efforts to activate joint Arab action and cooperation to counter regional challenges and achieve stability, which was also stressed at the trilateral summit held in Cairo on Sunday between Jordan, Egypt and Iraq.

I wonder if Queen Rania will accompany HM to Morroco? She will be with him on the following visit to Italy:ermm:

i think no,the statement of Map didn't mention her and usually they do if she is coming... still hope she will be here with the King

From the official statements, we can conclude that this visit seems brief and political purposes as it precedes the Arab summit in Tunisia.

Last edited:
King departs on tour that includes Morocco, Italy, France, and Tunisia
Jordan News Agency (Petra)
Amman, Mar. 27 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah on Wednesday departed on a tour that includes Morocco, Italy, France, and Tunisia.
In Morocco, King Abdullah will hold talks with King Mohammed VI.

Why HM was welcomed by Prince Moulay Rachid? He is a head of an Arab state & supposed to be received by King Mohammad VI.

:previous:
i think this kind of low key visit not like in State or official ones we expect the King to be attending his guest at airport
King Abdullah himself rarely receives fellows the heads of state at airort when they visit Jordan....he delegates.
and Moulay Rachid is no minor royal he is very important member of RF and yet stil undertakes some of CP duties untile Moulay Hassan is older

Last edited:
i think this kind of low key visit not like in State or official ones we expect the King to be attending his guest at airport
King Abdullah himself rarely receives fellows the heads of state at airort when they visit Jordan....he delegates.
and Moulay Rachid is no minor royal he is very important member of RF and yet stil undertakes some of CP duties untile Moulay Hassan is older

Perhaps:ermm:
King Abdullah II is applying this protocol rule only with foreign guests. He is usually welcoming personally all his fellow Arab leaders (King`s /Heads of states) upon their arrival to his country even if their visits are considered low key. Moualy Rachid is a senior family member, but not in the rank of the king to receive him.

Last edited:
but the King will receive Adullah II tomorrow and with all th honor he deserves i am sure,he delegates Moulay Rachid (still not see the fault here that happen very often)to welcome him at the airport not to held talks on his behalf

Back
Top Bottom