Three most beautiful Moroccan princesses

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The mother of princesse Zineb is from lebanon. We can see it on her face.

Joumana said:
The mother of princesse Zineb is from lebanon. We can see it on her face.
yes, her mother is lebaneese, the Princess Lamia Solh, daughter of Riadh Solh who was a prime Minister of lebanon

to me:princess lalla salma and princess lalla meryem.
it does not mean the other princess are not beautiful but those two are my favourite princess:flowers:

There are my fav and the most beautiful:
1 Lalla Souikana
2 Lalla Salma
3 Lalla Meryem

I like Lalla Salma (her skin is snow-white and porcelain)

for me Lalla Soukaina is the best! she is best may be in her country, not her family.
meriam was learned to be princes all her life of cource she looks cool. and salma is new from simle family. when she will be like meriam with age, she will be better then meriam.
yes i agree salma has some things in face like in her area. her nose and forhad i think.

I think Princess Lalla Salma is just beautiful. I like most of the pictures I've seen of her. By the way waht does the title "Lalla" mean?

I think Princess Lalla Salma is just beautiful. I like most of the pictures I've seen of her. By the way waht does the title "Lalla" mean?

The term "Lalla" means "Lady" in Moroccan. It is like saying "Lady Selma".

Three most beautiful moroccan princesses

1. Lalla Soukaina
2. Lalla Hasna
3. Lalla Salma

Last edited:
lalla meriem, lalla zineb and lalla salma are my favourites.

who is the most beautiful princess?

Personally I believe most of The Moroccan Princess if they are not endowed with a physical beauty , they must bear a remarkable beauty of heart .They are really so kind .I hope you could have the chance to meet Lalla Meriem or Lalla Hassna , or Lalla Asma.Is there any beautiful princess that is able to take her sons to school by herself like Lalla Asma?! despite all this , Beauty is something divine , it has never been human . .
Who is the the three most beautiful princess in the MRF?

1- Lalla Meryem
2- Lalla Asma
3- Lalla Hasna
4- Lalla Salma
5 -Lalla Zeineb
6-Lalla Joumana
7-Lalla Soukeina

for me:
1- lalla Meryem
2- Lalla Hasna
3- Lalla Zeineb

1- Lalla Meryem
2- Lalla Meryem
3- Lalla Soukeina

Lalla Meryem
Lalla Soukaina
Lalla Hassna & Asmaa

Lalla Meryem
Lalla Soukaina
Lalla Hassna & Asmaa

do you mean that for you lalla asma is more beautiful than lalla salma????
for me:
1-lalla salma
2-lalla meryem when she was young
3-lalla soukaina

1. Lalla Soukaina is the prettiest IMO she has pretty features.
2. Lalla Salma is attractive maybe not so much in pictures but in reality she is really pretty and carries her self nicely.
3. Lalla Maryam is quite attractive sometimes but I would say beautiful

lalla meyem is the prettiest imo, and she has a thing on her face that makes her always very "class"
the second for me, is lalla soukaina
the third, and even if I saw only one phot of this lady I will say the new princess lalla anissa, in the wedding photo, I find her very cute, she has nice features, beautiful hairs and a nice eyes color.

1. Lalla Salma
2. Lalla Salma
3. Lalla Salma

Yes, I think Lalla Salma is very very pretty. When she wears her emerald earrings she is superb.

for me:
1- princess lalla soukaina is the best:flowers:
2- princess lalla meryem
3- princess lalla zeineb

lalla soukaina, lalla soukaina, lalla soukaina:)

do you mean that for you lalla asma is more beautiful than lalla salma????
for me:
1-lalla salma
2-lalla meryem when she was young
3-lalla soukaina
That's my opinion, Lalla Asma is always perfectly dressed , alwayw very very Elegant, with simple hair style, i like her , i lek her style, her behaviour...Beauty, elegance, class are very subjectiv notions...each one , every single person has his own definition....Lalla Asma is a lovely Woman, lovely face, always smiling, polite, correct discret....
IMO Lalla salma, is pretty girl ok...but that's all, I don't like her behaviour, don't like her style, her tastes, for me she absolutly does not have any sense of fashion, class, elegance...maybe not yet ;)

That's my opinion, Lalla Asma is always perfectly dressed , alwayw very very Elegant, with simple hair style, i like her , i lek her style, her behaviour...Beauty, elegance, class are very subjectiv notions...each one , every single person has his own definition....Lalla Asma is a lovely Woman, lovely face, always smiling, polite, correct discret....
IMO Lalla salma, is pretty girl ok...but that's all, I don't like her behaviour, don't like her style, her tastes, for me she absolutly does not have any sense of fashion, class, elegance...maybe not yet ;)

I agree with you, lalla asma is always very elegant and she has nice behaviour, but personally when I speak about beauty it's the beauty of the face not the manners or the taste
if we add these points: I think that my answer would be different: the most beautiful imo would be lalla hasna, she has the most lovely behaviour and before her overweight she had a stuniing taste, then lalla meryem and after lalla asma

2. Lalla Salma is attractive maybe not so much in pictures but in reality she is really pretty and carries her self nicely.
I got the feeling you saw Lalla salma in reality:)
did you?:flowers:

1. Lalla Salma
2. Lalla Hasna
3. Lalla Soukaina

lalla soukaina is so attractive !

Back
Top Bottom