The Royal Family’s Magazine Covers & Photoshoots

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i also think the article is about her nomination as young Global Leader for 2008,i'll buy the magazine and tell you what is about;)

Thanx a lot for the very nice magazine covers...awesome

do you have the article too? what does it say?
I have the magazine,and they talk about the vacations of royal family of morocco and were they spend it,nothing special and very few informaton about the whole subject.
sgl said:
Who is the woman positioned next to Lalla Salma on the cover?
you mean the woman in black it's Lalla Hasna his siter in law (the king sister)

Last edited by a moderator:
another time on Almishaal cover ,sound intersting,if someone come across the Article...you know:)

another time on Almishaal cover ,sound intersting,if someone come across the Article...you know:)

can someone put the article on please? I wonder what they are telling about the private lifes of the princesses?

I am rusty but it is about the Emirates and Qatar. I cannot read the small print......

Are you sure? when I read the question below the pictures, they are asking why for example princesse Salma does so much sport?

I wonder what they say in the article. Can someone scan it and send it to me please??

I could not read anything other than those words that are in bold print.
Heeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone!!!!!!!!:flowers:

Are you sure? when I read the question below the pictures, they are asking why for example princesse Salma does so much sport?

I wonder what they say in the article. Can someone scan it and send it to me please??

What sports does she like to do? Does she ride horses?

I could not read anything other than those words that are in bold print.
Heeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone!!!!!!!!:flowers:
let's say if my english will help:D
the cover talk about life of the moraoccan princessses when they are out of public life inside the magazine you can read:
why Lalla salma leaned skiing,the Spanish paparazzi who make Lalla meryem angry,they talk about gift that Lalla hasna give to arabic singer....

sgl said:
What sports does she like to do? Does she ride horses?
No,skiing,I read before that king Mohamed VI love so much this sport so lalla salma take alot of lesson and like that they spend time together skiing here in Morocco when the weather help or in france.

Shrifia, please check post #16 on page one and translate that for me please. The bold letters only. Thank you very much

Shrifia, please check post #16 on page one and translate that for me please. The bold letters only. Thank you very much
you mean the one wrote in red they mean the life of the princesse out of Palace
I hope that you mean.

the Spanish paparazzi who make Lalla meryem

Yes the during some years the paparazzis try get pics of Meryem she was very popular.

Nichane cover this week with very intersting article.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2czc0tg.jpg
yes its a nice article , i just read it , they speak about the new look of the princess in her last visite to senigale , and her briallant role in the her association , they speak too about her mood and her relations with the poeple working with it .
those are just some ideas about the article , i enjoy read it :)

yes its a nice article , i just read it , they speak about the new look of the princess in her last visite to senigale , and her briallant role in the her association , they speak too about her mood and her relations with the poeple working with it .
those are just some ideas about the article , i enjoy read it :)

I wonder if this journalist think that the lectors are children, personally I found this article very "gaga":nonono:

I wonder if this journalist think that the lectors are children, personally I found this article very "gaga":nonono:
in the fact rosa all the article about the princess are like that ;) i now its "gaga" but her in morocco the jornaliste don't have any more informations about the royal family specialy theire privet life , the sourse of this informations in the article comes from the poeple working with the princess in her association .

i would not classified this article as 'gaga',true that Nichane/telquel are so fascinated by Lalla Salma in all they report about her but still that two newspapaper are one of the most serious and reliable in Morocco.

i would not classified this article as 'gaga',true that Nichane/telquel are so fascinated by Lalla Salma in all they report about her but still that two newspapaper are one of the most serious and reliable in Morocco.
yes Madmoiselle they are serious and reliable , but in theire reporte about lala salma they repeat the same information that we all know about lala salma , we want to know something new ;)
you know how curiouse we are about the royals specialy our RF ;)

yes Madmoiselle they are serious and reliable , but in theire reporte about lala salma they repeat the same information that we all know about lala salma , we want to know something new ;)
you know how curiouse we are about the royals specialy our RF ;)
i know what you mean chaimae,it's same here.
still that i read in this article some details i know the first time about her.

i agree with u rosa. but i think there are all types of lectors, some like this "gaga" articles and some don't. as there are also all kind of journalists, some of them have nothing to say than "gaga". telquel and nichane have always same style of articles about salma, writing about her fashion, parfums, and other information coming from "anonymous" or ppl working with her. imo, there are no better understanding and analysis in these articles.
after many years reading telquel and nichane, i don't consider them at all serious or reliable. u know, there are this kind of media who attracts lectors with big and curious titles, which arise interests. and when you read the whole article, you see their information and analysis stop somewhere "without notice" as they don't want or can't give the whole information or analysis, which i consider it far from being a reliable and committed media role. From the cover, they are different, but inside it's all the same as most of the media in morocco.

Back
Top Bottom