Royal Family of Morocco Current Events parts 1: February 2004 -August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King visits the injured of Marrakech attack
Marrakech - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Prince Moulay Ismail, visited, on Saturday afternoon, Ibn Tofail and Avicenna military hospitals in Marrakech, where he enquired about the health of the injured of Thursday's terrorist attack that targeted a cafe at Jamaa El-Fna square.
Photos: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
One more Photo: http://imageshack.us/m/109/1149/newscomsipaphotosthree1.jpg

I think it would be good if the ladies went togther to the vote but I guess each one go to nearest vote station to their houses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I think he is Ghazi.
I was wondering whos the man when I saw he is setting next the king and Moulay rachid on the left wich is quit privileged set:)
thanks for the information:flowers:

We don't see any woman. They can't go to the tomb ?
they can of cours and I am sure the Princesses frequently visit their father and grandfather Tomb,it's only that usually they don't go with the king.

Sarkozy to attend work start on Moroccan high-speed rail
French President Nicolas Sarkozy will be in Morocco Thursday to mark the start of work on Africa's first high-speed rail line, in a bid to highlight France's role in the delivering the project....Source

Do you know if Carla Bruni-Sarkozy will be in Morocco too ?

I love France. It's one nation that's done well without a monarchy. It has a nice balance of aristocracy and old ways vs. modern government, even without a monarch.

HM the King, president Sarkozy and HRH Prince Megren Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud launch building works of Tangier-Casablanca high-speed link
Tangier - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, and the French president Nicolas Sarkozy, and HRH Prince Megren Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud launched, on Thursday at the Tangier-Ville rail station, the building works of a high-speed link that will link Tangier to Casablanca, worth 20 billion dirhams (€1.8 billion)....MAP

HM the King offers luncheon in honor of Sarkozy, Princes Megren Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud and Abdulaziz bin Abdullah Al Saud
Tangier - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, offered, on Thursday in Marshane palace in Tangier, a luncheon in honor of French President, Nicolas Sarkozy, and their royal highnesses Prince Megren Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud and Prince Abdulaziz bin Abdullah Al Saud....MAP

France is determined to support Morocco politically and economically, Sarkozy says
Tangier - France is determined to support politically and economically Morocco, a country which is modernized under the leadership of HM King Mohammed VI, French President, Nicolas Sarkozy, said on Thursday in Tangier....MAP

The high-speed link confirms the importance of Tangier-Tetuan region as a hub for the UfM, French minister
Tangier - The high-speed link is an "asset" for the development of Tangier-Tetuan and is likely to confirm the importance of the region as a hub for the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM), French minister for Industry, Energy and Digital Economy, Eric Besson, said on Thursday....MAP

Visit to Errachidia
HM the King presides in Erfoud over opening of date festival
Erfoud , November 10th, 2011 - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, presided, on Thursday in Erfoud, over the opening of Morocco’s date festival, which includes an international date exhibition (SID 2011), to run till 13 November.

HM the King inaugurates in Errachidia national laboratory for cultivation of date palm tissue
Errachidia - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Prince Moulay Rachid, inaugurated, on Thursday, the national laboratory for the cultivation of date palm tissue, built within Errachidia’s Regional Centre for Agricultural Research at a total cost of nearly 31 million dirhams.

Moroccan royalty testifies in fraud case - Cape Times | IOL.co.za

A MEMBER of a Morrocan royal family took to the witness stand in the Cape Town Magistrate’s Court yesterday in a bid to get her husband released on bail. He is accused of fraud.
Asmaah Ennamar El-Alaoui told the court during Sam Buthelezi’s bail hearing that she and their seven-month-old daughter are financially dependent on Buthelezi. El-Alaoui, 22, said she had been unemployed for two years until she was signed as a commercial model by a modelling agency on Sunday.

:previous:
i never heard about this young woman and actually i am not sure how accurate is that and i don't see how she is related to the royal family is just because her last name is Al Alaoui?

Moroccan royalty testifies in fraud case - Cape Times | IOL.co.za

A MEMBER of a Morrocan royal family took to the witness stand in the Cape Town Magistrate’s Court yesterday in a bid to get her husband released on bail. He is accused of fraud.
Asmaah Ennamar El-Alaoui told the court during Sam Buthelezi’s bail hearing that she and their seven-month-old daughter are financially dependent on Buthelezi. El-Alaoui, 22, said she had been unemployed for two years until she was signed as a commercial model by a modelling agency on Sunday.
is there ant more informations how she is relted to MRF?
I mean her father,her mother??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom