Royal Family of Morocco Current Events parts 1: February 2004 -August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice video. All the ladies seemed to be wearing black. Lalla Salma's hair was indeed unkempt. I liked the part where Moulay Hassan kissed the French couple, very cute.

great post loubna thanks for sharing.
Moulay hassan id cute indeed i loved the kissing part Ladame Sarkozy wanted another kiss but it was like:"one is enough Madame Bruni I am still young".:D

great post loubna thanks for sharing.
Moulay hassan id cute indeed i loved the kissing part Ladame Sarkozy wanted another kiss but it was like:"one is enough Madame Bruni I am still young".:D

the little prince is cute, he seems shy with foreigners that is quite normal for his age
I see a little (it's very speed) of salma's shoes, seems that she wore a very high ones

the little prince is cute, he seems shy with foreigners that is quite normal for his age
I see a little (it's very speed) of salma's shoes, seems that she wore a very high ones

I repeat many time the video, and finally with a lot of concentration I saw her shoes, yes they are high (they seems by far 10cms), but most of the time she has this kind of heels, I never saw was her with flat or middle heels

I repeat many time the video, and finally with a lot of concentration I saw her shoes, yes they are high (they seems by far 10cms), but most of the time she has this kind of heels, I never saw was her with flat or middle heels

personally, I only saw few first ladies/princesses with flat shoes, Carla Bruni, Michelle Obama, Princesse Mathilde, and all these ladies are tall, and flat shoes look nice on her; Lalla salma has an average tall (around 1.64m I think), and she has the chance to could wear very high heels (10-12cms) that isn't the case for tall woman

M'diq - HM King Mohammed VI, flanked by HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, laid on Tuesday the foundation stone for the construction of an indoor swimming pool in northern city of M'diq, for a budget of about $ 1.83 Million (15 millions dh).
Home: HM the King lays foundation stone for the construction of indoor swimming pool in M'diq

Fnideq - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, inaugurated on Tuesday a neighbourhood library in northern city of Fnideq.
Home: HM the King inaugurates library in Fnideq

Official Visit from Gabon, March 15-17, 2010

Rabat - The president of the Republic of Gabon, Haj Ali Bongo Ondimba, will start on Monday a three-day official visit to Morocco at the invitation of HM king Mohammed VI, Morocco's ministry of Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery announced on Sunday.
Home: Gabonese president on official visit to Morocco on Monday

Gabonese President arrives in Morocco
the Gabonese President was greeted by HM the King, who was accompanied by HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan and HRH Prince Moulay Rachid.
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/SM-150310-G.jpg?t=1268679831

the pic don't inculde Moulay Hassan:bang: hope to see more pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank´s Shrifia, will we see a gala dinner?

you're welcome Salma:flowers:
yes they'll be a Gala Dinner not sur if it's tonight or tomorrow but there is one,and I think Lalla salma will attend at least I hope so she always attend that kind of dinner anway.

Thank´s. I hope see her and any pic of Moulay Hassan.

thanks for sharing Salma:flowers:

Tangier - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan, Prince Moulay Rachid and Prince Moulay Ismail, hosted, Tuesday in Tangier, an official dinner in honour of Gabonese president, Haj Ali Bongo Ondimba, who is on a three-day official visit to the Kingdom.
Home: HM the king hosts official dinner in honour of Gabonese president

better size of the pics are not available yet.

thaaanks Mademoiselle Lilo & salma
nice pics, lalla meryem look great

it's nice to Lalla Meryem she looks great in these pics thanks for sharing.

clear pic, thanks shrifia for sharing
moulay El hassan look cute

I am so happy to see Moulay Hassan again,seems that he really know what he is doing like big man,these pics are so cute.

look like the king take care of the kids in Lalla Salma absence:D
I just loove to see Moulay hassan with his dad,he look like a big wise man in the that pic with his hands behind his back.:)

Thank´s Mademoiselle Lilo. Hasna gained weight. Do you know who is the another lady who accompanied Sheika Fariha?

Last edited:
you're welcome Salma.
do you mean the lovely young lady behind Lalla Hasna and Sheikha Fariha in the first photo?
i was on my way the ask the same question,:pmaybe the Sheikha daughter?

you're welcome Salma.
do you mean the lovely young lady behind Lalla Hasna and Sheikha Fariha in the first photo?
i was on my way the ask the same question,:pmaybe the Sheikha daughter?

Yes. I don´t know.

here an article in Arabic about Sheikha visit with a couple of photos:كونا : الشيخة Ù�ريØ*Ø© تؤكد دعم دولة الكويت للعمل التطوعي والخيري Ù�ÙŠ المغرب - الشؤون الإجتماعية - 11/04/2010
they said that she was invited to visit Morocco by Lalla Meryem,and i find it quit strange Lalla Meryem didn't receive her she even was not present at the dinner:ermm:

Sheikha Fariha Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah offers dinner in honor of Princesses Lalla Salma and Lalla Asmaa
Rabat - Her Highness Sheikha Fariha Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the Chairperson of the Supreme Committee of the Ideal Mother in Kuwait, offered, on Wednesday in Rabat, a dinner in honor of Princess Lalla Salma and Princess Lalla Asmaa.
photos: http://i44.tinypic.com/28kszso.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2r38pjc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom