Princess Lalla Meryem Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for pics M.Lilo,I never saw them before in fact I never know Ms Clinton made an official visit to Morocco.

:previous:she visited Morocco serval time,as first lady and as simple friend/guest she and her husband are very close friends of MRF,i beleive the during this visit she stayed in Lalla Meryem house.

Thank you Lilo for those beautiful pictures.
I adore this picture, http://i44.tinypic.com/2nvvr8.jpg
Lalla Meyem was stunning on 2004, even she was one of the most beautiful royals, i find she had some Caroline of Monaco's vibs. It's a shame that she put on so much weight last year, i hope she will back to her early figure, whatever the reason which caused this big weight gain. I also like her grey caftan worn in Lahaye.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen theses pics before, I adore them, she is terribly Classy !!

you're welcome Sephora:flowers:
the pictures was taken in Paris March 2004 during conference organized to honor Late Lalla Fatima-Zohra.

Before posting in this thread, please make sure that any pictures/links you share have not already been posted before.

We will be deleting all repeated pictures as well as empty, irrelevant and off-topic remarks.

Morocco Forum Moderators

I didn't think it was but just wanted to check.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nvvr8.jpg

I find Princess LALLA MERYEM to be a very special Lady. God Bless her, she has this unique beauty, style, charm, being, carisma, aura...Everything about her seems to be very precious. May God be with her at all times and protect her.

she is beautiful, classy, she has a wonderful sense of fashion since ever ....and before her Weight problems (due to her health problem) she was (for me) the most beautiful lady .....she is still my reference
i love her style, her way to be, i copied so many of her caftan's and teckchitas....i love also, her occidental fashion....despite of her age, she stay one of the most stylish woman in the world (she is just no famous as Michele obama or princess letizia or Carla Bruni)

she is beautiful, classy, she has a wonderful sense of fashion since ever ....and before her Weight problems (due to her health problem) she was (for me) the most beautiful lady .....she is still my reference
i love her style, her way to be, i copied so many of her caftan's and teckchitas....i love also, her occidental fashion....despite of her age, she stay one of the most stylish woman in the world (she is just no famous as Michele obama or princess letizia or Carla Bruni)

yes, I agree, she had a very nice taste, and I liked also her way to wear her colthes, very classy, too pitty that she isn't as visible these last years and less interested by fashion that in the past

Summer holidays
pic

Back
Top Bottom