Princess Lalla Meryem Current Events: December 2003 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks wonderful, the suit is very appropriate for this event and the cut is exquisite.

Little_star said:
She looks wonderful, the suit is very appropriate for this event and the cut is exquisite.

I agree with you, she is very well dressed, and she has so much elegance that all what she wears, suits her, I like also her very discrete make-up
Does someone remarked the sadness of her eyes?
I wonder if she is happy in her life, she is divorced since many years, and it's a pity that an amazing lady like her didn't marry again
In all case, I found that she is a very good representative of the Moroccan woman, and in the MRF she is my favourite princess for his beauty, her natural elegance and her very good taste

PS: does anyone know how tall she is?

Paris, Apr. 3 - Princess Lalla Meryem, chairwoman of the Observatoire national des Droits de l'Enfant (ONDE), Goodwill ambassador in UNESCO, announced, here Tuesday, that infant mortality in Morocco has dropped by half, moving from 8% in 1995 to 4% in 2006, and life expectancy jumped from 67 to 71 years.
Maghreb Arabe Presse: National Infant mortality plummeted 50% in a decade, Princess

Unesco Goodwill Ambassadors pose during their annual meeting at the Unescoon-3 April 2007 in Paris, France. First Lady of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva,Queen Rania al-Abdullah of Jordan,Director General of Unesco Koichiro Matsuura,Princess Lalla Meryem of Morocco and Kitin Munoz
Fotobanka isifa image service

pic with queen rania
Fotobanka isifa image service
I like the dress of lalla meryem it's the first time that I didn't see her in caftan in that kind of even and even if I prefer the caftan,I think that she looks sweet in that dress.

Last edited:
I like lot what wear lalla salma, she has a very good taste, and as say sabiha, she has so much elegance that all what she wears suit her
about her tall, I think that she is quite small, in more she is 1.60m

yes she looks bit sad, it's not age bcz she's only mid 40's. but always elegant and when she smiles she more charming

The photo of Lalla Meryem with Queen Rania is great, both ladies look fantastic.

She looks wonderful. I always loved the dresses she wears.

Vanesa.

I loved the picture of Queen Rania with Lala Maryem both looks great .

it seems that both the royal family of Maroco and the royal family of Jordan have a good relation .

I heard her speech yesterday, each time I hear her I find that she has a young and sexy voice (her voice is a little hoarse), probably because of cigarettes (I hope that she stopped smoking)
her way to give her speech is very particular, she speaks slowly, sometimes she stumbles in some words, (I think that she reads the french better than the arabic), but in spite of that, her way to give her speech is very elegant, and she is so pretty and refined, that personally I stay under the charm of this lady
I saw her also, when she was welcomed by Suzane Mubrak, I like her calm, her way to walk and to discuss with Egyptian first lady, all, was of big refinement

I agree with you loubna,she had problem with her speesh she couldn't say tha words corretlly and it's not the first times and I montioned that before it's Appears she had major problems with speesh,for the other she was perfect and great.....

Last edited:
I like a lot what wore lalla meryem, the white suit with green blouse is extremely classy

I like a lot what wore lalla meryem, the white suit with green blouse is extremely classy
yes she is
she is always classy
despite of her age
her small size (she is not tall)
she is always classy, smart, elegant and.......sexy I find ;):wub:
what ever she wears.......moroccan, european, evening gowns

Last edited:
when I saw her photos with queen rania this year at Paris for UNICEF, there was about 6cms of difference between the two ladiesrania seems to be 1.65m, the I think that lalla meryem is less than 1.60mthat make her a short lady, what comfirme me in my opinion that tallness isn't a criteria of beauty, the most important is to be well proportionate

Last edited by a moderator:
SAR la Princesse Lalla Meryem inaugure à Marrakech une première unité de protection de l'enfance
map

SAR la Princesse Lalla Meryem inaugure le parc Lalla Meryem à Oujda
map

Last edited:
Great pictures! Princess Lalla Meryem is a very elegant and modern woman. I will pay more attention to her cloths from now on.

Thanks for the photos! I must say I don't like the shoes at all but other than that she looks really good!

the shoes is ok.but i think the skirt spoilt the outfit didn't suit it at all.but she do looks great and lovely always nice to see princess Lalla Meryem and the other princesses in public.

Thank you for pics,I don't like her clothes but she really looks Radiant and happy.

I think those pictures are from end october 2007, they are the last pictures of her, since then Princess Lalla Meryem had some health problems, and had a surergy operation in the military hospital in Marrakesh.

There have been an official annoucement from the Moroccan royal palace, she's still recovering now.

thanks Mademoiselle Lilo nice to see lalla meryem back and in good health after her surergy.

Thanks for the photo. Lalla Meryem looks gorgeous there.

I think that was from the UNESCO event in Paris aout a year ago. Queen Rania was also there.

Lalla Meryem has put on weight but she still looks beautiful. She's such an asset to the family.

i'm asking same question. hope she isn't sick and she will be back to her shape soon. however, she isn't only one. her brothers and sisters (may be not that much asmaa) gained much weight since their father death ;) in fact the last king Hassan II never had much weight. he was always looking handsome and no one could argue on that.
with all facilities they have, is it difficult for them to loose weight, watch the food they eat, practice some sport? :cool:
saying that, to me, she's still the most beautiful arab/moroccan princess with very beautiful taste and elegance.

she gained some weight, but she stay very very prettyand her takchita waw very beautiful

There could be any number of reasons why she's gained weight which have nothing to do with diet or exercise.

Back
Top Bottom