Princess Lalla Meryem Current Events: December 2003 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I am not sure about her age but she look young , maybe she study in univesity , but I don't know for sure .
I hope we will find some one help us .
personally I have dream that she will marry prince Hashim looooooool :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fouad Filali, ex-husband of Lalla Meryem

Fouad Filali, father of Lalla Sukaina and ex-husband of Lalla Meryem. they got married in 1984 and divorced in 1999 or in 1996...Besides Lalla Soukaina (1986-)
they have Moulay Idriss (198:cool:

Last pic is the father in law of Lalla Meryem. He was foreign affairs minister.

Attachments

• Foud.gif
    Foud.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 9,883
  • fouad2.gif
    fouad2.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 4,409
  • fouad3.gif
    fouad3.gif
    55 KB · Views: 4,376
  • filali father.jpg
    filali father.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,043
Last edited:
Is Lalla Meryem's husband half-Italian? I think i read that before and he certainly looks it too.

madonna23 said:
Is Lalla Meryem's husband half-Italian? I think i read that before and he certainly looks it too.

Yes i read too that his mother is Italian..

Citizen2005 said:
Yes i read too that his mother is Italian..

Yes,sure,LM's ex husband's mother was italian,I remember when LM get divorced with him in 1998,his mother did interview with an italian paper where she said that her son was able to rule morocco:rolleyes: :confused: ,BTW,Mr Filali was involved in a scandalous affair,the moroccan royal palace made then a comminique saying that Mr Filali should be responsible if that was true,and the palace would not hide that affair,and he wasn't anymore related to the MRF.

Has Lalla Meryem ever re-married? I believe she was divorced several years ago?

Little_star said:
Has Lalla Meryem ever re-married? I believe she was divorced several years ago?

yeah she's a divorcee but she has not re-married ...:)

How come Lalla Meryem was born in Italy? was it because they were in a visit outside Morocco and she came early maybe? her other siblings were born in rabat...

"yeah she's a divorcee but she has not re-married ...:)"

Ah, thank you. It's great to see that the Moroccan Royal Family seems to have quite a modern outlook on divorce.

Amira said:
Under the presidency of HRH the Princess Lalla Meryem: "Maroc-Plus " opens doors in Rotterdam

]

PICTURES FROM ANP PHOTO

01219zg.jpg

25441uh.jpg

56543uo.jpg

57877nr.jpg

Lalla Meryem is beautiful. Her new hairstyle suits her. I'd prefer a darker hair colour on her though, with some pretty highlights to bring out her beauty.

Meryem looks fantastic, her and Lalla Hasna really are the family beauties!

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Lalla Meryem is beautiful. Her new hairstyle suits her. I'd prefer a darker hair colour on her though, with some pretty highlights to bring out her beauty.
Lalla Meryem's hair was dreadful.

Thanks for the photo ad article, Amira. It's nice to keep up with what Lalla Meryem is doing.

for me, lalla meryem is still the first lasdy of morocco
lalla salma hasn't at all the charisma of a first lady, she is a very plain girl who marry a king, no more

I saw princess lalla meryem with prince albert, on Tv, she was stunning, so calm, and so elegant, lovely

isis said:
I saw princess lalla meryem with prince albert, on Tv, she was stunning, so calm, and so elegant, lovely
i saw her too and yes she was very lovely and so elegant in the caftan i like her so
but i have to say that she Appears bigger than her real age :eek:
i don't now what's wrong with her

here a picture for the event from http://storage.canalblog.com/64/03/15026/5631380.jpg

Attachments

• 5631380.jpg
    5631380.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2,574
Thanks for the aritcle, didn't she attend a similar event last year as well?

Little_star said:
Thanks for the aritcle, didn't she attend a similar event last year as well?

Yes , she did ..every year she start this event , she's the president of the «l'Observatoire national des droits de l'enfant , de l'Association marocaine de soutien à l'UNICEF et du Parlement de l'enfant». ( sorry i don't know how to translate this ) ...

there are many photos of the princess in Gettyimages, she was sober at this event, simple black suit and very little make-up, I think also that, is spite of, the marks of the age, that begin to appear on her face, she is very beautiful, I like her elegant features, the oval of her face, and she has very pretty dark eyes

Back
Top Bottom