Princess Lalla Meryem Current Events: December 2003 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HRH Princess Lalla Meryem of Morocco Says NO to Violence against Women
HRH Princess Lalla Meryem of Morocco signed on to UNIFEM’s Say NO to Violence against Women campaign on her country’s behalf on 10 November 2008. Princess Lalla is President of the National Union of Moroccan Women and the National Monitoring Agency for Children’s Rights, and sister of His Majesty King Mohammed VI of Morocco.....Link

nice gesture, especially that she is the leader of moroccan women association

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her on tv...she was sublime....fantastic....wearing european first, then the Tekchita she wore at her Brother Wedding (i adore it) and a beautiful caftan grey
in spite of the weight, in spite of her age, she is very beautiful really

articles in english
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Princess Lalla Meryem receives Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
The Hague, 28 Nov. 2008 (MAP) - Princess Lalla Meryem, sister of King Mohammed VI, received, here Friday, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Princess Lalla Meryem chairs dinner in honor of Moroccan and Dutch personalities
The Hague, 28 Nov. 2008 (MAP) - Princess Lalla Meryem chaired, here Friday, a dinner offered by King Mohammed VI in honor of several Moroccan and Dutch personalities.
photo: http://i37.tinypic.com/29oihqp.jpg

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Princess Lalla Meryem visits Al Maarif and Ibn Khaldoun Foundations in Amsterdam
Amsterdam, 29 Nov. 2008 (MAP) - Princess Lalla Meryem, sister of king Mohammed VI, visited, here Saturday, education and training foundations of Al Maarif and Ibn Khaldoun.
photos: http://i37.tinypic.com/2j14px1.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/28ui4n6.jpg

If she lost weight, I think she would easily be the most beautiful Arab royal lady over the age of 40

Lalla Meryem elected Women's personality of the year 2008 by the participants of the kuwaiti newspaper Alraynews referendum,QRania ranked 2and Sheikha Mozha 3.
الرأي | استفتاء
look like the MRFare have a big popularity thru the arab world last years it's Lalla Salma and Mohamed VI who were enecled(Women's personality and political personality of years 2007)this years they didn't inculd them to the list and keep them as winner of last year.

Lalla Meryem elected Women's personality of the year 2008 by the participants of the kuwaiti newspaper Alraynews referendum,QRania ranked 2and Sheikha Mozha 3.
الرأي | استفتاء
look like the MRFare have a big popularity thru the arab world last years it's Lalla Salma and Mohamed VI who were enecled(Women's personality and political personality of years 2007)this years they didn't inculd them to the list and keep them as winner of last year.
الاميرة للامريم تتصدر قائمة احسن شخصية نسوية عربية - الملكية: صحيفة اخبارية تهتم بالملكية المغرب۞ ۞

الاميرة للا مريم .. سفيرة الطفولة - الملكية: صحيفة اخبارية تهتم بالملكية المغرب۞ ۞

This is all fascinating but can we please focus on Lalla Meryem's current events?

We have the visitor and private message features for this sort of discussion.

Thanks

Humera
Morocco Moderator

Parents in the digital era: UNESCO to launch guide on child cyber-protection
On 5 February 2009, the Moroccan National Observatory on Children’s Rights (ONDE), the UNESCO Office in Rabat and Microsoft Morocco will launch their guide on the role of parents in the digital era. The launch will take place during the event organized by the three partners under the Presidency of her Royal Highness Princess Lalla Meryem, at Golden Tulip Farah, in Rabat, Morocco, with the aim to sensitise parents and teachers on the importance of child cyber-protection.....Link

thans lilo for the link and pic ; HRH looks stanning with this beautiful caftan , i like the matching of the two colors red and gold sfifa :)

Thank´s Lilo. Meryem looks great with red caftan. I like see moroccan princesses wearing caftan or takchita.

english article:
Princess Lalla Meryem chairs charity evening for Palestinian Red Crescent
Rabat, Feb. 8, 2009 (MAP) - Princess Lalla Meryem, sister of King Mohammed VI, chaired, here Saturday, a charity evening for the Palestinian Red Crescent.....MAP

you're welcome Salma and Chaimae:flowers:
Lalla Meryem today
Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Meryem préside le 3ème CA de la Fondation Hassan II pour les oeuvres sociales des anciens militaires
Flap accordance with the instructions of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Supreme Chief and Chief of General Staff of the FAR, HRH Princess Lalla Meryem, President of the Hassan II Foundation for the welfare of former soldiers and former combatants (OSAMAC ), presided Sunday at the Etat-Major Général des Forces Armées Royales, the third Board of Directors of the Foundation.
photo: http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activ...e/sar-lalla-meryem_G.jpg?nocache=1234114409.3

sorry shrifia , but the pic is veryy small i cant see the blouse:nonono: , and im curiouse to know about this awful blouse :cool:
can you help me with a big foto :flowers:
I am afraid tis is the only pic I have,sorry Chaimae,Almaghribia had a big pic but they moved it,and I sam the even in TV anyway.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Meryem prend part au Caire à la réunion du conseil honorifique de l'ICMEC
Cairo -Princess Lalla Meryem arrived Wednesday in Cairo to take part in the meeting of the honorary board of the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC), scheduled Thursday in the Egyptian capital.

The honorary board of the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children has members HRH Princess Lalla Meryem, Mrs Suzanne Mubarak, wife of Egyptian President, Queen Sylvia of Sweden, Queen Paola of Belgium, Ms. Valentina Matfinco, governor of the city St. Petersburg, Ms. Margherita Susa Ova Barroso, wife of the President of the European Commission, Mrs. Bernadette Chirac, wife of former French President, Mrs. Laura Bush, wife of former U.S. president, Mrs Lyudmila Putin wife of Russian Prime Minister and SA Sheikha Sabika Bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa, wife of the King of Bahrain.

Princess Lalla Meryem participates in ICMEC Honorary board meeting
Cairo - Princess Lalla Meryem, Chairwoman of the National Observatory for Children's Rights, is taking part in the meeting of the honorary board of the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC), which kicked off Thursday in Cairo.....MAP

CAIRO, EGYPT: Governor of St. Petersburg Valentina Matviyenko, Margarida Sousa Uva, wife of European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, Queen Paola of Belgium, Egypt's First Lady Suzan Mubarak, unidentified, Morocco Princess Lalla Meryem and Former French first lady, Bernadette Chirac, pictured prior to a meeting of the honourary board of the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC) in Cairo, Egypt, 19 February 2009. Queen Paola is attending the meeting as honorary chairwoman of Child Focus.
http://s5.tinypic.com/11siixk.jpg
http://s5.tinypic.com/10rmfjc.jpg

Assaults on children's rights, challenge for our collective conscience, princess Lalla Meryem
Cairo - Assaults on children's rights and dignity around the world have reached alarming proportions and constitute a challenge for our collective conscience, said, here Thursday, princess Lalla Meryem, chairwoman of the Moroccan National Observatory for Children's Rights.....MAP

Thanks for all the information ladies. It's nice to see Lalla Meryem out and about, she seemed to go through a little bit of a quiet patch a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom