Princess Lalla Asmaa: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Asma2

Aristocracy
Son Altesse Royale la Princesse Lalla Asma

Son Altesse Royale La Princesse Lalla Asmae, troisième enfant et deuxième fille de Feu Sa Majesté Hassan II, est née le 29 septembre 1965 à Rabat.

Le 5 novembre 1986, Feu Sa Majesté Hassan II donne son accord au mariage de Son Altesse Royale avec le jeune Khalid Bouchentouf.

La cérémonie marquant la conclusion de l’acte de mariage est célébrée au Palais Royal de Rabat.

En juin 1987, Feu Sa Majesté Hassan II préside, à Marrakech, les festivités populaires à l’occasion de la célébration du mariage de Son Altesse Royale La Princesse Lalla Asmae. Le 25 juillet 1988, la Famille Royale est comblée par la naissance, au sein du foyer de Son Altesse Royal la Princesse Lalla Asmae d’un petit garçon que Feu Sa Majesté Hassan II baptise Yazid. Le 29 mai 1992, Dieu comble Son Altesse Royale d’un nouveau-né de sexe féminin que Feu Sa Majesté Hassan II Baptise Nouhaïla.

Son Altesse Royale la Princesse Lalla Asmae a, depuis son enfance, présidé ou assisté, aux côtés de Leurs Altesses Royales les Princes et Princesses, à de nombreuses cérémonies d’inauguration et de lancement de projets à caractère social, culturel et sportif.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Lalla Asma Picture Thread

Princess Lalla Asma

Attachments

• ___________.jpg
    ___________.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 15,762
  • __.jpg
    __.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 13,033
  • ___.jpg
    ___.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3,790
  • _____.jpg
    _____.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10,361
Lalla Asma doesnt look like her sisters at all.

She's attractive; it's probably because she's a little bit heavy that she doesn't look as glamorous as her siblings.

S.A.R. the Princess Lalla Asmâa, whose presence was often noticed since her youth at the sides of LL.AA.RR. Prince Moulay Rachid and the Princess Lalla Meryem and Lalla Hasna, in several demonstrations in social, cultural and sporting matter, were born on September 29, 1965 in Rabat. S.A.R. the Princess Lalla Asmâa is a president of the Foundation Lalla Asmâa of deaf-mute and the protective company of the animals and nature. S.A.R. the Princess Lalla Asmâa is mother of two children, Moulay Yazid, born on July 25, 1988 and Lalla Nouhayla, born on May 29, 1992.

Lalla Asmaa

;)

Attachments

• asma.JPG
    asma.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 5,298
  • lalla_asma1.JPG
    lalla_asma1.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 3,948
you know that lala asma is wearing the earings of rebecca .i love those who hear very well i love lala asma and i wish her happy new year 1425 full of happiness and i love lala nouhaila so mush happy new year for her highness too.with love from lala saloua who love children .

Princess Lalla Asma is also a president of the Lalla Asma Foundation. :flower:

the Princess Lalla Asmaa chairs the ceremony of school end of the year

HRH the Princess Lalla Asmaa chaired, yesterday with Rabat, the ceremony of school end of the year to the Foundation Lalla Asmaa for deaf children. To her arrival with the seat of the establishment, Its Royal Highness reviewed a detachment of the municipal Guard which returned the honors before being greeted by the Minister for Agriculture, the rural Development and maritime Fishings, the Minister for Employment and the Vocational training, the Minister for national Education, the Higher education, the scientific Research and Management training, the Secretary of State in charge of the Family, of Childhood and the handicapped People, the Secretary of State in charge of Youth and the wali of the area with Reduction-Salted-Zemmour-Zaër, governor of the prefecture of Reduction.

20050625-b-Lalla_Asmaa.jpg

Attachments

• 20050624-b-LallaAsmaa-enfants_sourds.jpg
    20050624-b-LallaAsmaa-enfants_sourds.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4,944
Last edited:
she looks WONDERFUL.
with Lalla salma Lalla asmae is my favourite princess she semms to be nice personn down to earth discret and simple i like her :flowers:

I agree she is very very elegant woman shame we didn'tsee her very often.anyway she looks fantastic here and by the way thanks for sharing:flowers:

nice to see lalla asma after 04 months, I like her look, simple and of good taste

Last edited:
I agree. She is very stylish . I think she represents quite well Morocco's women.Vanesa.

I agree. She is very stylish . I think she represents quite well Morocco's women.Vanesa.

She doesn't make lot of appereances like her other two sisters or Lalla Salma, but she's a hardworking princess.

She is knowen to be the most wisdom of her brothers and sisters, her father late king Hassan 2, said if I got to give the crown prinship to one of my daughters, so it's Lalla Asma.

About her style, it's calssical (she wears lot of chanel), about the caftan above, i like the cut, and her makeup, but the fabric looks to me old fashion, and don't like her necklace, but she's ok.

i see her with better kaftans, this one is average, good classic cut, but the material isn't very beautiful imo, the necklace doesn't suit the dress, and in more this kind of jewles (collar dog) don't suits her
her make-up and hairdo are OK, i wonder why she never change it, she seems to have nice hairs, there seems fine, and she has a lot of possibilities than her eternal chignon

her make-up and hairdo are OK, i wonder why she never change it, she seems to have nice hairs, there seems fine, and she has a lot of possibilities than her eternal chignon

I don't think Her hair is that nice, it's like her sisters', curly and thin.

http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/accueil/sar_la_princesse_lal/view
Rabat - Princess Lalla Asmaa chaired Wednesday in Rabat, the ceremonial end of the school year 2008/2009 to the Lalla Asmaa Foundation for Deaf Children.
Upon his arrival at the headquarters of the institution, HRH Princess Lalla Asmaa reviewed a detachment of the Municipal Guard, which made the honors before being welcomed by the Minister of Employment and Vocational Training, Mr. Jamal Rhmani and Secretary of State in charge of school education, Ms. Latifa El Abida.
HRH Princess Lalla Asmaa was also welcomed by the Wali of the region of Rabat-Salé-Zemmour-Zaër, the delegate of the Plaza de Armas de la wilaya de Rabat-Salé, the Chairman of the Rabat region -Salé-Zemmour-Zaër and the President of the Lalla Asmaa Foundation for Deaf Children, as well as members of the Board of the Foundation.
photo: http://i44.tinypic.com/14796a.jpg

always great to see Lalla asmaa,i love her jacket remind me a jacket wore by Princess Haya.
not sur about her make up the eyes especially.

Back
Top Bottom