Prince Moulay Rachid & Family Pictures Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beautiful pics of Moulay rachid,it's the first time I saw them,I like the one in wich he play golf.
thanks for posting.:flowers:

thanks mademoiselle lillo, for these photos, it's the first time I saw them and they are very nice, I like the one with ski clothes and the one in the green (golf), I like alos the one in Mekka
I think that without his overweight, he is a charming man

this is an article of magazine "el massae" at the occasion of prince anniversary (20 june) and the severla rumors about his "fiancees" and they said that is a very romantic man
ملف خاص بمناسبة عيدميلاد اشهر عازب بالمملكة المغربية - المغرب الملكي

Last edited by a moderator:
King Mohammed VI International Polo Tournament
His Royal Highness Crown Prince Moulay Rachid officially commenced the start of the tournament on the 5th of may, after an exquisite ceremony was held to mark the opening of the tournament. Teams from America, Nigeria, France, and host country Morocco played in the 4 day event.....Pictures Gallery

i wonder at what direction MR's eyes were attract:p

you are funny:lol:, I am sure that the prince is very polite, and he didn't want to fixe the bride on the eyes, but it's true that on the picture we can imagine that he is looking in another part of the bride's body:D

you are funny:lol:, I am sure that the prince is very polite, and he didn't want to fixe the bride on the eyes, but it's true that on the picture we can imagine that he is looking in another part of the bride's body:D

The photo is ambiguous, but for me even if the prince looked at the bride's breast, that doesn't mean that he isn't polite, but only that he is a man as another.

There is no ambiguity on this picture, the prince laughs with the bride, and because of his education he doesn't look at her face. I saw him many times on TV, and I remark that he never looks at the face of young women.

that's a lovely photo loubna2,Moulay Rachid looks relaxed and happy.
thanks alot for posting

great pic loubna2,thanks alot for posting.
prince looks nice and seems enjoying his time:)

I think that the photo was taken many years ago because the prince was enough slim, he was very charming and certainly girls in the fiesta have a eye on him, but unfortunately for me, her appearance changed a lot these last years, even if he has a big pace because of his way to be and his elegance, for me his face lost a lot of his charm

I think that the photo was taken many years ago because the prince was enough slim, he was very charming and certainly girls in the fiesta have a eye on him, but unfortunately for me, her appearance changed a lot these last years, even if he has a big pace because of his way to be and his elegance, for me his face lost a lot of his charm

thanks a lot loubna2 for this photo, it's really a nice one, but I don't share your opinion about princes's appearance, he is still very appealling, in spite of her overweigh

i like the photo with the little girl too very lovely.
i don't know why he don't attend the Tan Tan Festival anymore,its very intersting event.

Back
Top Bottom