Prince Moulay Rachid Current Events: December 2003 -June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:flower: rachid received today ivoire president. what is offical rachid funcion is he crow prince ? king must be busy. ;) :heart: :flower:

Hi, King is now in north launching many new projects. rachid has a regent function in case the king isn’t present. He is the one to receive the foreign officials. Today équato-guinéen président was received by prime minister which mean Rachid is out of Rabat.

Festival of Agadir signs and Timitar culture; keys of a musical success

July 18, 2004
Posted to the Web July 19, 2004

Me bark Chbani

During five days, the town of Agadir vibrated at the rhythm of its festival "Signs and organized Timitar Culture", from the 07 to July 11, 2004, by the Agadir and the Souss Area Massed-Draâ.

This new experiment intervenes after several attempts without a future (Festival of Orange, Foire of Agadir, Festival of Popular Arts, etc.) or quite simply abandoned after a few years of organization (Festival of African popular arts).

After the Festival of the popular and wandering musics of which the concept did not convince last year at all, the area adopted a new approach this year with the arrival of the new president, Mr. Aziz Akhennouch. Immediate consequence: adoption of a new concept for the new-born baby who is called from now on: "Festival of Agadir Signs and Timitar Culture"; the topic chosen for the first edition being: "the artists amazighs accomodate the musics of the world". It is what explains at the same time local programming, national and international.

On the three sites of the festival: place Al Amal, Open-air theatre and ground Bijaouane (old municipal stage of the sea front), one saw ravelling during five evenings, international artists amazighs and artists. Idir and Izenzaren Iggut Abdelhadi gave to the tone at the time of one evening unforgettable opening chaired by HRH Prince Moulay Rachid. Consequently, it was known that this time was going to be the maid, more especially as the organizers had put all the chances on their side.

While placing a child of the city to the head of the artistic direction, in fact, Mr. Brahim El Mazned, an impassioned young person of the musics of Morocco and world, which does not speak much, but which acquired during fifteen years of practice of the trade, a great experiment as regards organization in concerts and others, here and elsewhere, thing that many is unaware of.

It is thus "this rare bird" and which was however with range of the hand that the organizers of the festival finished by dénicher.Il is quite simply enough to leave them anonymity all in their offering the same chances to success offered to their pars come besides. Moreover, in answer to a question on this subject at the time of the press conference which preceded the opening ceremony by the festival, Mr. Aziz Akhennouch, president of the regional Council were one cannot more clearly on top while saying: "We chose Mr. El Mazned for his competence". And those which ignored this professional of the spectacle finished by it discovering at the time of this different What festival proof can one provide, if they are not that all the programmed artists were with go, the schedules were respected, quality was there and the public too? What could - one to hope moreover?

As for the technique, the steering committee entrusted work to professionals who know their trade perfectly and who have all the material necessary. And as it had promised it to us before the festival, the artistic director held word by offering to everyone the same technical conditions granted to the artists elsewhere.

Therefore, it is for the first time, that it was really smelled that Agadir had finally its festival. Each evening, Gadiris left in family to go to see the spectacles.La place Al Amal accomodated all publics.Au Open-air theatre, environment was rather family Tout the world came there in family even the organizers because one could do it under good conditions. As for the Bijaouane ground, it accomodated each evening its especially young public. One lived moments of immense joy in an excellent environment.

Moreover, the public gadiri in particular and soussi in general, as a true expert, had not been mistaken there. Indeed, the three sites of the festival were every evening archi-roofs. And in spite of that, all that occurred in calms and disciplines it. At the end of the evening of opening, foreign tourists were surprised to see the 15 000 witnesses who had gathered on place Al Amal for the concert of Idir and Izenzaren Iggut Abdelhadi, leaving this one with in less than one fifteen minutes in calms and without scuffle to go to the Open-air theatre where Batoul Al Marouani, Nahawa Doumbia and Rayssa Fatima Tabâmrant occurred, before finishing the evening with the Bijaouane ground by the concerts of the brothers Akkaf, Inerzaf and Ojos de Brujo.

And it was thus throughout all En festival massively attending the festival, the public gadiri largely contributed to the success of this first édition.Son contribution will have been thus déterminant.Et the artists who one immediately noticed did not fail to thank it for his very cordial reception.

Another pledge of success of the Festival Timitar, the quasi permanent presence of the organizers and particularly the wali, Mr. Mohamed Ali Ghannam and the president of the Regional Council, Mr. Aziz Akhennouch A to see them with work together, one can only congratulate them to have known to create such an amount of synergy around this event cultural, artistic and economic regional which marked the beginning of the estival season in Agadir.

M.Jalal Bernoussi, the director of the Festival, as for him, should have pushed a sigh of relief only at the end in the last concert of the festival given to the Bijaouane ground by the Oudaden group which made sing and dance the public up to two hours of the morning. Mr. Bernoussi had the eye with all, and the discretion of his interventions and their effectiveness, had equal only his simplicity, his humility and his kindness.

The success of an event of this dimension could not be the business of only one person. There are always soldiers who work in the shade far from fires of the projectors. To these, we would like to pay a vibrating homage in particular, with the young artists and local technicians of the control plate and with other young people gadiris who took part in this beautiful adventure.

One should not also forget the contribution of the urban District of Agadir, the CRT, the A.I.H.A., the ONMT and the various sponsors.

The police force, civil protection, Public health and Moroccan Red Crescent was also on-site for all the duration of the festival.

Admittedly, the Festival of Agadir Signs and Timitar Culture gained discounted success. And in spite of this success, it remains nevertheless perfectible of the opinion even organisateurs. Also, and following the example other festivals, it is a question of creating a permanent structure to manage this annual event whose second edition is envisaged from the 02 to July 07, 2005.

This year, the first persons in charge for the wilaya and the Area were in first line to ensure success awaited L' next year, it will belong to the new structure which could be an association or a foundation of the Festival of Agadir to always ensure the relay with the support, of course, of the wilaya and of the Area Souss Massa Drâa and all the other partners.

In addition, of aucuns would wish that there be also a cultural program in addition to the Festival Off, very succeeded besides, which made it possible local associations to organize several activities (exposure of painting, photography, fair exposure, sport, poetry, creation, theatre amazigh, cinema, music, humour, etc).

So technically light and its were perfect, one would have liked that the control is not placed just opposite the scène.Si this one did not obstruct with the Open-air theatre, it was not in the same way with the ground Bijaouane and especially place Al Amal.En releasing the front of the scene, one would allow the public to approach more the latter and of thus being able communier with the artistes.Cette proximity is absolutely necessary at the time of the concerts. In addition, at the Open-air theatre the artists were placed almost at the bottom of the scène.Là still, one should have more brought them closer the public, more especially as the steps are far from the scene.

One also missed a gold occasion by promotion of the product "Agadir" and festival En effect, the black dominated over all the plates, whereas one should have envisaged at least a basic decoration which appears on all the images of television and the photographs of press instead of these black curtains which rather gave a sad air to scène.Heureusement that the majority of the artists had not chosen behaviours of scene in black.

Au plan de la communication, on déplore l'absence de rencontres avec les artistes et de communiqués comme promis lors de la conférence de presse.De plus, le centre de presse disposait d'un nombre très limité de PC (trois en tout, dont deux seulement connectés à Internet ) et pas de scanner.

Agadir a donc réussi son premier Festival Timitar 2004 .Vive le Festival Timitar 2005.

What I like about moulay Rachid is his positive approach the way he handle the situation.
City of Agadir tried several times to lunch some economic project, but without success. Instead of trying to find foreign monetary aid for city they preferred to try again and it seem to finally worked very well.

Saudi Prince Soltane on a private visit to Morocco

AGADIR (southern Morocco), July 22 - Prince Soltane Ibn Abdelaziz Al Saud, second vice-president of the Saudi Ministers’ Council and Defense and Aviation Minister, arrived here Wednesday on a private visit.

The Saudi prince was welcomed at the airport by HRH prince Moulay Rachid, younger brother of HM king Mohammed VI, and several Saudi officials.

This visit comes one week after Moroccan Communication Minister and Government spokesman denied any strains in relations between Morocco and Saudi Arabia, insisting that relations between the two Kingdoms “are excellent, and will always be excellent”.

Originally posted by gusto@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 7:43 pm
Saudi Prince Soltane on a private visit to Morocco

AGADIR (southern Morocco), July 22 - Prince Soltane Ibn Abdelaziz Al Saud, second vice-president of the Saudi Ministers’ Council and Defense and Aviation Minister, arrived here Wednesday on a private visit.

The Saudi prince was welcomed at the airport by HRH prince Moulay Rachid, younger brother of HM king Mohammed VI, and several Saudi officials.

This visit comes one week after Moroccan Communication Minister and Government spokesman denied any strains in relations between Morocco and Saudi Arabia, insisting that relations between the two Kingdoms “are excellent, and will always be excellent”.
I missed those reports on relationship but I am not surprised to see Prince My Rachid dealing with it. I like his personality. He truly is the one with strong personality and he has all prerequisites to become a very good leader. :flower:

Originally posted by rosa@Jul 21st, 2004 - 2:24 pm
PS: the number of persons on this topic who finds this prince fine surprising me, personally I find him so ordinary which I wonder myself if it is not because of his title of prince that you find him attractive
I find your question interessante
is it the man who is estimate or the prince? (not only for prince rachid but all princes), me I think that people are often influenced by the title and then lose their critical mind

HM King Mohammed VI receives expatriate children with serious illnesses

RABAT, July 31 - HM King Mohammed VI of Morocco, who was accompanied by his brother, HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, received here Saturday expatriate children suffering serious diseases.

During the audience, the sovereign inquired about their state and ordered that medication and necessary assistance be extended to them.

HM King Mohammed VI has made the gesture a tradition of the Throne Day, which marks this year the fifth anniversary of his accession to the Alaouite Throne.

TAN-TAN, MOROCCO: Moroccan Prince Moulay Rachid, younger brother of King Mohammed VI, greets UNESCO Director General Koichiro Matsuura (C) and Spanish ethnologist Kitin Munoz (L) at a moussem, or gathering of nomadic Berbers, the first to be held under UNESCO auspices in 23 years at Tan-Tan in southern Morocco 18 September 2004.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 551
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 509
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 438
I found this on the Net, it is the testimony of a man who met in 1997, the prince Moulay rachid and his brother the current king mohamed VI, here are what it say

Partyline
by Bill Hersey
On Mar. 3, our Moroccan friends celebrated the 36th anniversary of the Ascension to the Throne of His Majesty King Hassan II. To mark the occasion, Moroccan Charge d'Affaires Dr. Samour Arrour and his wife Utako were hosts at a well-attended reception, also at the New Otani. Once again, it was interesting people, a superb buffet and a thoroughly enjoyable evening in every way.

I especially enjoyed meeting and talking with Tunisian Ambassador and Mrs. Noureddine Mejdoubs' daughter Sophie. She was visiting Tokyo from Paris where she works in the publishing business. I've never had the privilege of meeting King Hassan but have met his two sons, Crown Prince Sidi Mohamed and Prince Moulay Rachid.
The Crown Prince is quiet and a bit reserved while his younger brother is really outgoing and fun. Both are extremely intelligent, speak several languages and stay very much plugged into international politics.

this testimony confirms what I thought prince Rachid has a personality much more interssant than his brother
what do you think about?

samia said:
I found this on the Net, it is the testimony of a man who met in 1997, the prince Moulay rachid and his brother the current king mohamed VI, here are what it say

Partyline
by Bill Hersey
On Mar. 3, our Moroccan friends celebrated the 36th anniversary of the Ascension to the Throne of His Majesty King Hassan II. To mark the occasion, Moroccan Charge d'Affaires Dr. Samour Arrour and his wife Utako were hosts at a well-attended reception, also at the New Otani. Once again, it was interesting people, a superb buffet and a thoroughly enjoyable evening in every way.

I especially enjoyed meeting and talking with Tunisian Ambassador and Mrs. Noureddine Mejdoubs' daughter Sophie. She was visiting Tokyo from Paris where she works in the publishing business. I've never had the privilege of meeting King Hassan but have met his two sons, Crown Prince Sidi Mohamed and Prince Moulay Rachid.
The Crown Prince is quiet and a bit reserved while his younger brother is really outgoing and fun. Both are extremely intelligent, speak several languages and stay very much plugged into international politics.

this testimony confirms what I thought prince Rachid has a personality much more interssant than his brother
what do you think about?

I agree, I find too that he is more interessant than his brother

very interessting article from: http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1107312004

A princely sum

Moroccan royal spends £1000 in four hours at city style bar

CHRIS MOONEY

IT is one of Edinburgh’s most fashionable nightspots and is a favourite haunt of the rich and famous.

But now the Opal Lounge has cemented its reputation further as the favourite playground for royal princes.

Crown Prince Moulay Rachid of Morocco is the latest in a long line of blue bloods to have made the city-centre style bar his drinking den of choice.

The prince partied with 20 guests last weekend, spending more than £1000 on alcohol in just four hours at the George Street bar.

Bar bosses had to step up security for the prince and his entourage when they were informed that he would be popping in for drink.

The 24-year-old prince, who is second in line to the Moroccan throne, was in Scotland for a three-day golfing trip to Gleneagles. He joins Prince William as the latest royal visitor to the night club.

His Royal Highness needed 28 of the 65 rooms at the Glasshouse hotel next to the Playhouse, at a cost of £11,000, to cope with his guests and luggage.

The prince, who is president of the Moroccan Royal Federation of Golf, also led Morocco’s candidacy to host the 2006 soccer World Cup, a battle eventually won by Germany.

The crown prince’s group spent their time at the Lounge drinking Moet & Chandon champagne, Absolut Vodka and Johnnie Walker whisky, washed down with a range of cocktails and shooters.

He even "generously" tipped waitresses and doormen before leaving.

David Hall, general manager for the Opal Lounge, said that customers were stunned when they realised they were drinking alongside royalty.

He added: "The prince had informed us prior that he would be arriving with 20 guests, so we knew that we had to keep security tight and look after him.

"He was very polite to everyone and generously thanked the staff for their fantastic hospitality.

"He said that he had a wonderful time and told us this was his favourite bar in Edinburgh. He said he would definitely be back when he is next in the city."

The Opal Lounge was created in 2002 after Montpeliers (Edinburgh) Ltd spent more than £2 million radically transforming the basement of the former auction house.

The 800-capacity club was designed by Malcolm Fraser Architects and has been billed as "quite unlike anything else in the city".

Montpeliers snapped up the former store rooms of the Lyon and Turnbull auction house, a B-listed building dating back to 1826, after it closed down five years ago.

Prince William last year famously invited younger brother Prince Harry up to Scotland to sample his favourite Edinburgh watering hole.

The pair were seen ordering pints of cider and downing the cheekily named Sex on the Beach cocktails.

Prince William, 22, likes to spend his own time in the city, as well as attending official engagements. He was again spotted at the Opal Lounge recently where he spent the whole night with a party of friends.

In November last year, police were forced to cordon off George Street as hundreds of people flocked to see dozens of stars arriving at the Opal Lounge for an after-show party following the MTV Awards.

The exclusive event attracted a list of top names including Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Pink and Dido.

Delivery formats for "Edinburgh Evening News"

surely he's not 24!
please tell me thats a misprint

~*~Humera~*~ said:
surely he's not 24!
please tell me thats a misprint
NO..Rashid is not 24...he was born in 1970 if i am not mistaken

rosa said:
very interessting article from: http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1107312004

A princely sum

Moroccan royal spends £1000 in four hours at city style bar

CHRIS MOONEY

The prince is 34 years old.
The article was dated on Sep 21 2004, this means only 3 weeks before the holly month for muslims:Ramadan. And as I heard some people from muslim countries drink alcohol, but they stop one month before ramadan, as a respect for this month and purify their body.

Last edited by a moderator:
HRH Prince Moulay Rachid receives president of Spanish General Council for Judicial Authority
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rabat, Nov. 25 – HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, younger brother of HM King Mohammed VI, received, here Thursday, the President of the Spanish Supreme Court and of the General Council for Judicial Authority, Francisco Jose Hernando Santiago.

Hernando, currently on a work visit to Morocco, described as “privileged” relations between the two countries, and highlighted Moroccan-Spanish judicial cooperation and exchanges between their Supreme courts.

Hernando Santiago is heading a 13-member delegation in his visit to Morocco to take part in the third Moroccan-Spanish judicial meeting that is organized by the Supreme Court, part of a cooperation convention signed between the two countries in 1999.

The third meeting kicked off Wednesday in Rabat under the chairmanship of Moroccan justice minister, Mohamed Bouzoubaâ.

Morocco and Spain have agreed recently to exchange liaison magistrates in an attempt to find solutions to problems related to immigration and the nationality code.

The three-day meeting is examining civil, penal, trade and social issues.
[/font]

http://www.map.co.ma/mapfr/Photo-page/photos/photo-imag/sar_rachid_espagnole38.jpg

http://www.map.co.ma/mapfr/Photo-page/photos/photo-imag/sar_rachid_espagnole18.jpg

http://www.map.co.ma/mapfr/Photo-page/photos/photo-imag/sar_rachid_espagnole28.jpg

OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO: French President Jacques Chirac (C) poses with Moroccan Crown Prince Moulay Rachid (L) and Burkia Faso President Blaise Compaore (R) 26 November 2004 in Ouagadougou before the opening of the Francophone Summit.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 433
Lyonnaise said:
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO: French President Jacques Chirac (C) poses with Moroccan Crown Prince Moulay Rachid (L) and Burkia Faso President Blaise Compaore (R) 26 November 2004 in Ouagadougou before the opening of the Francophone Summit.
This is a sweet pic of President Chirac putting his hand over Rashid's shoulder....
Only if Rashid could lose some weight...

prince moulay rachid

prince moulay rachid in holland

Attachments

• post-32-1103249089.jpg
    post-32-1103249089.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 426
  • post-32-1103249153.jpg
    post-32-1103249153.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 565
  • post-32-1103249211.jpg
    post-32-1103249211.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 580
  • post-32-1103249280.jpg
    post-32-1103249280.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 534
  • post-32-1103249342.jpg
    post-32-1103249342.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 474
  • post-32-1103249451.jpg
    post-32-1103249451.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 467
  • post-32-1103249507.jpg
    post-32-1103249507.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 435
Some people say that they don't know P.Moulay Rachid and what they say is according to the rumours, and others express themselves as they live with him, Personally, I saw the prince on TV and he behave with kindness and delicacy with people, but it is the TV, actually I doubt that someone can say who is he only his family and his friends
Then, why to continue the conversation on his private life?

isis said:
Some people say that they don't know P.Moulay Rachid and what they say is according to the rumours, and others express themselves as they live with him, Personally, I saw the prince on TV and he behave with kindness and delicacy with people, but it is the TV, actually I doubt that someone can say who is he only his family and his friends
Then, why to continue the conversation on his private life?

None of us can have any certainties, but we are all able to have some impressions, personally I have of this prince a bad opinion, others have a good one, there is only one rule to respect, never affirm some things without proof

rosa said:
None of us can have any certainties, but we are all able to have some impressions, personally I have of this prince a bad opinion, others have a good one, there is only one rule to respect, never affirm some things without proof

I don't know him personally therefore I don't have any certainties but I have an excellent impression on this man, he seems very kind, and he has excellent mannered, in more he has doctorate in law, what proves that he is very intelligent, he doesn't make the front page of people magazines with his escapades as some princes what proves that he assumes his responsibilities, I also read in an article that he was in private outgoing and funny, and in more he is cute ;)
I think that I describe there the ideal man, then why do you have a bad opinion of P.Moulay Rachid?

isis said:
he has doctorate in law, what proves that he is very intelligent, he doesn't make the front page of people magazines with his escapades as some princes what proves that he assumes his responsibilities
first I wana to say when i give my opinion here it's not bcz i know the prince, but i do it to reply on this thread member's opinion
isis, a doctorate in law doesn't affirm an intelligence, ppl can affirm that in many other ways. and if he doesn't make the front page of people magazines with his escapades as some princes. i agree mrf and the prince don't spend time in front of cameras and for magazine covers, but doesn't mean they don't have lavish lives. being far from the cameras help them more, they will not be subject to ppl and media

isis said:
I don't know him personally therefore I don't have any certainties but I have an excellent impression on this man, he seems very kind, and he has excellent mannered, in more he has doctorate in law, what proves that he is very intelligent, he doesn't make the front page of people magazines with his escapades as some princes what proves that he assumes his responsibilities, I also read in an article that he was in private outgoing and funny, and in more he is cute ;)
I think that I describe there the ideal man, then why do you have a bad opinion of P.Moulay Rachid?

First of all, what told to me a Moroccan friend about him, he doesn't take any gloves with the Moroccan women, if he wishes a girl, his desires are orders, that means for me that he takes shamelessly advantage of his social standing to get what he is not able to have if he was a man like another
according to an article of a Scottish newspaper, he spent lot of money in alcohol at the time of one private visit in Scotland this year, he had also spent, few years ago a fortune at the time of one journey in Mexico, where he was come with many friends of which two models (read in the newspaper " Le Monde " which has been censored in Morocco), certainly, he has the right to go on vacation and to have fun with his friends, but I estimate that when one is prince of a poor country as Morocco, one must supervise his behavior, and not to throw his money by the windows; to finish, I have the impression that somewhere he deceives people while giving of himself the picture of the perfect Moslem, whereas in his private life he is not actually so perfect Moslem and personally if there is man's category that I don't support these are the hypocrite

rosa said:
he had also spent, few years ago a fortune at the time of one journey in Mexico, where he was come with many friends of which two models (read in the newspaper " Le Monde " which has been censored in Morocco), certainly, he has the right to go on vacation and to have fun with his friends, but I estimate that when one is prince of a poor country as Morocco, one must supervise his behavior, and not to throw his money by the windows; to finish, I have the impression that somewhere he deceives people while giving of himself the picture of the perfect Moslem, whereas in his private life he is not actually so perfect Moslem and personally if there is man's category that I don't support these are the hypocrite
Le Monde the french newspaper analyses the news based on republic principles: any person who is a public figure (president/minister/governor) should not have lavish life that goes beyond what he/she owns; lavish life that is shown clearly to public or hidden. And if he/she did, the country system can force him/her to resign until the truth is shown. Others who are rich can spend their wealth as they like, since their image is not related to public and they are not in a position where they are responsible of the public goods.

I think Morocco and France are different countries, with two different political systems. What Le Monde can say, a Moroccan magazine can’t, otherwise it will be closed as it happened to some newspaper before.

zineb said:
first I wana to say when i give my opinion here it's not bcz i know the prince, but i do it to reply on this thread member's opinion
isis, a doctorate in law doesn't affirm an intelligence, ppl can affirm that in many other ways. and if he doesn't make the front page of people magazines with his escapades as some princes. i agree mrf and the prince don't spend time in front of cameras and for magazine covers, but doesn't mean they don't have lavish lives. being far from the cameras help them more, they will not be subject to ppl and media

I agree with you, there is different way to express intelligence but studies is one way, a man who has a doctorate is far from being stupid, for me it is therefore sure that he is very intelligent
you say that is not because he doesn't make the front page of newspapers that he doesn't live a lavish life, the prince lives in the luxury it is certain (like all princes of the world) but it is also a man who has heavy responsibilities and who makes attention therefore to his acts what is the proof of a big maturity
Other thing, are you noticed that he always behaves with a lot of sweetness with his sister-in-law lalla salma, on the photos he smiles her all the time as to encourage her, I find that adorable, that indicates for me that he is kind and sensitive
Me also I don't know him, but I think that he is one of the most brilliant princes of his generation; I am beforehand, jealous of the woman who will be his wife ;)

isis said:
the prince lives in the luxury it is certain (like all princes of the world) but it is also a man who has heavy responsibilities and who makes attention therefore to his acts what is the proof of a big maturity
He has heavy responsabilities, for sure and that's what MRF choose for themselves, but "he makes attention", I don't agree with you. Would you like that a public figure who has heavy responsabilities spends money as he likes without people knows about it? Sorry isis, in a democratic country this never happen easily as you may think.

prince moulay rachid is not stupid zineb he is doctor in law and you must know that its hard to study law and if he don't care about magazines cover that mean he is not intrested but we see mush of moulay rachid on tv and newspaper but never revealed about his prived life i think he is still young prince and show mush youth what about his background education moulay rachid speak spanish more then any language since his babysiter is spanish woman because my teacher of spanish raquel told me so about him and he find himself in spanish language because he spoke spanish since he was baby but he is mouslim and he show about islam alot since an early age moulay rachid assist in the mosque for prayer of eid of mouslims and prier of friday we know that moulay rachid is very educated and show mush respect to woman he has never been impolite with anyone and prince moulay rachid is very modest due to his racines he is from prophete familly he show mush support for people and its impolite to say that he is stupid this word is far from moulay rachid the brave .

Last edited:
abir said:
Le Monde the french newspaper analyses the news based on republic principles: any person who is a public figure (president/minister/governor) should not have lavish life that goes beyond what he/she owns; lavish life that is shown clearly to public or hidden. And if he/she did, the country system can force him/her to resign until the truth is shown. Others who are rich can spend their wealth as they like, since their image is not related to public and they are not in a position where they are responsible of the public goods.

I think Morocco and France are different countries, with two different political systems. What Le Monde can say, a Moroccan magazine can’t, otherwise it will be closed as it happened to some newspaper before.

When the liberty of speech will exist in Morocco and that to criticize a member of the royal family will not lead to the jail, I wonder if moulay rachid will preserve his picture of perfect prince

abir said:
He has heavy responsabilities, for sure and that's what MRF choose for themselves, but "he makes attention", I don't agree with you. Would you like that a public figure who has heavy responsabilities spends money as he likes without people knows about it? Sorry isis, in a democratic country this never happen easily as you may think.

I don't think that the prince has chosen to have heavy responsibilities, it is the destiny that decided for him, and as responsible man he accomplish his duty
When I say that he pays attention to his actions, I wanted to say by that, in my opinion he is an intelligent man and he will never get in a bad posture
when to spent money, I don't believe that the newspapers say that he spent the money of his country, it is his money that he spent and I don't understand the relation with the principles of the democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom