Prince Moulay Rachid & Family Pictures Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this soooooo cute,Moulay rachid looks like very hard working student:D

did the Prince travelled to Abidjan with National team?

Congratulations to the couple!

And apparently it was the king who picked the name of his niece and not the parents...

Nonetheless, great news for the parents, big brother and other family members. There is quite a large age gap between the new princess and her brother (who was born on 23 June 2016). Her father is rather old as well (51) but her mother is still relatively young (34).

Last edited:
:previous:
As long as the palae didn't announce anything the whole thing is just speculation and rumors imo

Well it is not the first time that there are speculations about a birth in the family of Prince Moulay Rachid. I got suspicious about it because there was not an exact date of birth mentioned
Very funny to make announcements even with a child's name announced, when there is even no pregnancy known

Last edited:
MRF never announce pregnancy but they do announce births...
Let's wait and see if she is pregnant first..

Of course there were always a lot of rumours about pregnancies before and after the birth of little prince Moulay Ahmed, the speculations were numerous. Last years those rumours about pregnancy stopped and now people were caught by surprise with this new birth-announcement. No one thought about a new pregnancy and there were not even rumours of a pregnancy. So I doubt that the princess was/is pregnant

Last edited:
I just heard that only the births of the King's children are officialy announced by the court.
Prince Moulay Ahmed's birth was only announced officialy as a correction, because there was a lot of wrong information that went on several weeks before his birth, saying that a princess was born.

Not true,Moulay Rachid is 2th in line to throne son of King and brother of king so all his kids will be RH therefore their births will be annonced by palace..plus at the time of Moulay Ahmed birth or before there was no mis-informations if i remember....the only tome there were alot of remurs about a royal baby in Morocco that was about Lalla Khadija,the palace was forced to make a statement

BTW today is Lalla Oum Kelthoum birthday one of her friend (Moroccon singer) posted on her IG wishing her happy birthday and safe delevery wish mean the baby i not here yet but she is pregnant
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZhnXrQL_NZ/?utm_medium=share_sheet

OK but I don't think that a lady singer, who tells on her IG about the safe delivery of a princely baby is a reliable source.
The only reliable source is the palace and I heard that only the birth of the king's children are officialy announced.
So only crownprince Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija's births are announced.

i agree that the only reliable source is the palace, but Mde Raafat is very close friend to the royal family and wont dare to post mis-informations...
And not only the king children who are officialy announced,there was precesdents like with Moulay Abdullah (son of Moulay Ismail the King's cousin)

About misinformation by unreliable sources
On May 29th 2016 newspapers stated that supposedly a princess was born in the family of prince Moulay Rachid. No name or exact birthdate was mentioned and no official announcement was made by the palace.
Four weeks later the palace announced the birth of prince Moulay Ahmed on June 23rd 2016.
The palace had to correct the misinformation made by unreliable sources.
The same happened with the birth of princess Lalla Khadija.
Unreliable sources announced a princely birth on February 14th and the princess was in fact born on the 28th

OK but I don't think that a lady singer, who tells on her IG about the safe delivery of a princely baby is a reliable source.
The only reliable source is the palace and I heard that only the birth of the king's children are officialy announced.
So only crownprince Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija's births are announced.

A good friend never speaks about her royal friend's pregnancy on her IG especially when that account is open to everyone.

Last edited:
Several posters on Royal Fora (Nobiliana) got an official response of the secretary's office of Prince Moulay Rachid with an official denial of the birth of a second child and even a denial of a pregnancy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom