Prince Moulay Ismail & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Robijn

Moderator Emeritus , Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Netherlands
When will moulay ismael marry, who are his parents and how is he related to the King?

Thanks,
Josette

Last edited by a moderator:
When will moulay ismael marry, who are his parents and how is he related to the King?

Thanks,
Josette

Moulay Ismael is the cousin of the king of Morocco, his father is Moulay Abdallah, the young brother of the late king Hassan II, and his mother is Lamia Solh (she's as well aunt of Prince Alwaleed of Saudia Arabia), daughter of former lebanese prime minister Riadh Solh.

Thank you very much. Is it known who he'll marry this summer?

Josette

Congratulations. I wish their baby a happy long life. :king2:Will the baby be referred to as Prince Moulay Abdellah, or Moulay Abdellah?:baby:

Congratulations.:flowers:
I wish their baby prince moulay Abdellah a happy long life:)

Congratulations to the couple !!!!

i didn't expect to see a new born on the family so fast:)
anyway congratulation to the parents it's nice they release a photo the baby looks cute.

I didn't expect a pic and I am so glad they release it Moulay ismail looks so proud and the baby is so cute remaind me Lalla Khadija at her birth:p
I like the name Moulay abdullah,sound good.

i thought he young when i seen the pictshare in Ramadan thred ; but then i know he no young ; i thought he 17
i admit that he looks young in photos:)
but he is not little boy he is 30 years old and he is married and have a son:Moulay Abdullah.

WOW!!
another one so qiuckly:D
congraulations to Moulay ismail and Lalla anissa:flowers:

And what´s the baby name?

its the King who named their first baby and i guess they gonna name their daughter this time and maybe they want to keep the name secret althought i think it does not make any sense to me.

No pic No name !!!!
but anyway congratulations to Moulay ismail and Lalla anissa:flowers:

some families don't name the new born until day seven of the birth maybe Moulay ismail and Lalla anissa will follow this tradition.
but still there is no excuse for the absence of the pic.:D

sound like a reasonable explanation Shrifia,its true that most of the families here do that i guess this is what Moulay Ismail and Lalla Anissa doing i just hope we will know her name in the end:)

some families don't name the new born until day seven of the birth maybe Moulay ismail and Lalla anissa will follow this tradition.
but still there is no excuse for the absence of the pic.:D

But the moroccan royal family, they have their own traditions (what we call Makhzani traditions) , so when the baby is born, they give him a name (usually it is the king who gives the name, sometimes even for people who work at the palace) then after 7 days they celebrate (Laâkika: slaughter the sheep...)
But this time, I don't understand anything:ermm:

I don't nderstand it too Kaoutar but I think they want to keep that secrect fot a reason.
so pitty no name no pic.:ermm:

:previous: nice video thanks for sharing.
both Moulay Hicham ans Moulay Ismail have great relations with Saudi Arabia Royals.

Moulay ismail missed King trip to US because he have a new daughter called Hala.

I don´t see pics of Lalla Anissa since her wedding and she has changed alot. Moulay Ismail looks like Moulay Rachid.

Back
Top Bottom