Prince Moulay Hicham & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
True,the whole new generation of the MRF are hard working at school they all finished their education :Lalla Soukaina,Moulay Idris,Moulay Yazid......

The whole MRF are very serious about their education,Mohammed VI had his Doctorat also Moulay Rachid,Lalla soukaina have Master in journalism from Paris and another one in arts from Boston....the exception are the sisters of the King but the rest of the family are very high education..
Congratulations to Lalla Faiza she should be pride of herself and good luck to get her Doctorat

Congratulations to Lalla Faiza & her family:flowers:

Brave attitude ,prince Mouly Hicham condolecences Egyptian people and the family of Late president Mohamad Morsy for his death .
For thos who do not understand how brave is that ,president Morsy is the first Elected civilian president after arab spring and he was taken down by a military coup
Supported by Saudi Arabia and UAE , given those countries accussed for killing and spying on political opponents that was very brave.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2172111

Last edited:
Brave attitude ,prince Mouly Hicham condolecences Egyptian people and the family of Late president Mohamad Morsy for his death .
For thos who do not understand how brave is that ,president Morsy is the first Elected civilian president after arab spring and he was taken down by a military coup
Supported by Saudi Arabia and UAE , given those countries accussed for killing and spying on political opponents that was very brave.

Thank you for the explanation. ? I suppose his royal position provides him with protection, and it is thoughtful of him to utilize it for the benefit of others.

I think yes his position of Prince helps,his postition inside the MRF helps also: he is not a working royal for his family he aways show his oposition to them so i guess it's easy for him to talk his opinions freely,if he was a King or working for the King he will think twice.

Thank you for the explanation. ? I suppose his royal position provides him with protection, and it is thoughtful of him to utilize it for the benefit of others.

You are welcome,however I do not think his position protects him all the time.

I think yes his position of Prince helps,his postition inside the MRF helps also: he is not a working royal for his family he aways show his oposition to them so i guess it's easy for him to talk his opinions freely,if he was a King or working for the King he will think twice.

1-His position does not protect him all the time ,he was forced to leave UAE before and was prevented
From attending a forum in Tunisia and treated with
Disrespect and forced to leave.
2-Saudi Arabia has and UAE have kidnapped
Princes Before for example Sheikh Latifa and there is saudi prince I do not recall his name ,so I do not think they have a problem to hurt a morrocan prince who has a dispute with his own regein.
3- He choose not work for the king exactly to speak freely.

well his postion helpsed him not to be arrested in Tunisia or UAE i can't imagine they could arrest/kidnap a cousin of the King of Morocco he is not one of their citizens so the warst they did is ask him to leave
he choses not to work for the king so he can have freedom of speesh? maybe but anyway that does mean you have no strings attached it's easy for you to talk and give your opinion as that opinion concern only you and not a matter of state (example Moulay Hicham talks about Mr Morsi death nobody care,Moulay Rachid or Ismail give their opion in that matter it will cause a diplomatic crisis with Egypt).... nothing heroic about that Imo....

He said in an interview that there might be "an attemp to kill him" in Tunisia and by the way UAE is
Spying on the US president, so it seemd they do not put limits.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it depends on how long Corona crisis will last

Great pic I like lalla Hajar caftan most, hope to see
The whole family of Mouly Abdoullah together

Back
Top Bottom