Prince Moulay Hicham & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The King doesn't have an account in social media so we don't know what is going in behind scenes

I don't see anything wrong in what he did. Perhaps he made it public because he has no direct contact with Lalla Salma:flowers:

:previous:
If you mean Moulay Hicham Rossina,well i think he can easily got her phone number from his brother or sister whom still have good relation with Lalla Salma that wont be a problem at all,what is strange also over 16 years of marriage into RF family Moulay Hicham never bother to send similar messages to Lalla salma on birth of her children or other death that sure happen within her family so his timing this time is odd Imo.

Hmmmm, you got a point Lilo ,however we stiĺl can consider good intention.

Well yes in all cases that lovely gestures maybe he didn't want her to feel excluded or banned wich is nice of him to sent that very public message.

Well yes in all cases that lovely gestures maybe he didn't want her to feel excluded or banned wich is nice of him to sent that very public message.
clearly thta was Moulay Hicham attention wich way i thought is lovely gesture frol the prince.

BTW what news for the girls Faiza and Hajar?

Why "unfortunately"? What happened to them?

Nothing happened I just could not find any thing about them since months

Hmmm , that might not be very acceptable in the middle east to have a prince and politician singing.

Prince Moulay Hicham wants to break ties with the Moroccan monarchy
https://www.yabiladi.com/articles/details/72484/prince-moulay-hicham-souhaite-rompre.html

Prince Moulay Hicham spoke in an interview with France 24 about the assassination of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and the Gulf countries. But he devoted a good deal to Morocco and the Moroccan monarchy, commenting on his relations with the palace and recalling having asked the king to unload his title of prince.
Moulay Hicham reiterates his desire to abandon his title of prince
Moulay Hicham declares to have written to the king on this question. "This is not the only question His Majesty must deal with. He has a lot on his agenda. This is something that will inevitably be done with respect in its place and with respect for the memory of his grandfather, "he continues, adding that" the sooner, the better

On the reasons of no longer wanting to be a prince, he adds: "I want to free myself. I have sent to live fully the possibilities that are offered to me. To the question of the journalist wanting to know if these "possibilities" can be political, he will be content with a "maybe"; why not".

The video

Brave of him specialy if his cousins belonge to the Saudi Royal Family

Right ,but I am surprized that prince Hicham did not appear in prince t Talal funeral

his brother did,i guess he represents the family at the funeral from what i saw that was kind of lowkey ceremony with few royals attending

What would be the situation of his daughters they
Will still have title" sharifah"

Naturally yes the girls we lost their title,but my guess King wont allow it as her loves his nieces

I do not think it is reasonable attitude from prince Hicham ,lots of royals have stated their opinions against their families without getting eide of their
Titles .

I think this only for the show,he knows well Mohamles VI wil never ever accept his request he is just trying to play for the public that he doesn't want a title because one of the criticism against him was to stop using his title and privileges that come with if he is really a rebel person.

I think this only for the show,he knows well Mohamles VI wil never ever accept his request he is just trying to play for the public that he doesn't want a title because one of the criticism against him was to stop using his title and privileges that come with if he is really a rebel person.

Well, I agree with you dear. Moulay Hicham should be more thankful to his family. Being part of the royal family enabled him to express his opinions freely whenever and wherever he wants without any criticism. The king is used to hearing such things from him from time to time so, I don't think he`ll respond to it.

Well, I agree with you dear. Moulay Hicham should be more thankful to his family. Being part of the royal family enabled him to express his opinions freely whenever and wherever he wants without any criticism. The king is used to hearing such things from him from time to time so, I don't think he`ll respond to it.
not only that he should be thankful for his family and title for his fortune too a fortune he made with the help of connexions provied by his position in RF,alot of doors were opened to him because his Prince of Morocco

Back
Top Bottom