Prince Moulay Hicham & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He said on his facebook page
"Columbia event was great but my daughters made it wonderful for me - Thanks to both of you with all my love"

Prince Hicham at the Cultural Night Hosted by Malden Mosque

Is Faiza Lalla or Sherifa? She is called Sherifa in moroccan royals.

:previous:
she is Shrifa Lalla Faiza Alaoui
Sherifa/Sherif is a kind of title,something the junior royals of Morocco and also Jordan (if i am not mistaken) are called.

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation!:flowers:
Prince Moulay Hicham has wonderful family.

Congeratilations to her I hope to see more photos

she is Shrifa Lalla Faiza Alaoui
Sherifa/Sherif is a kind of title,something the junior royals of Morocco and also Jordan (if i am not mistaken) are called.

In Jordan, The title of Sharif/Sharifa is granted to the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad in general and is inherited only to sons/daughters of males. The sons and daughters of females ( Sharifas) usually do not get it, as in Morocco unless inherited from their fathers. The title of Prince is granted only to the descendants of King Abdullah I, the founder of the Kingdom and to his descendants after him, except for the princesses, whom their children bear the titles of their fathers. Of course, there are some exceptions as in the case of Prince Raad bin Zaid and his sons or those who obtained the title with a royal decree such as prince Hussein Mirza
It is different in Morocco, where the title of Sharif is given to the children of the princesses, and the sons/daughters of princes do not automatically inherit the title of prince

Last edited:
I think in jordan almost every one is given title ptincess such as princess ghaida whose
Is given a title for marrying the kings cousin

nice photo and Moulay Hicham looks so proud,the girls are pretty but i am always confused whos Haja and whos Faiza:D

Faizah looks more like her fatherthan her sister

that's lovely,looks like the relation is getting better between the two cousins
i hope Moulay Horsham will one day will be back inside the royal family

Back
Top Bottom