Prince Moulay Hicham & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
It is possible that the Tunisian authorities decided to expel him. Tunisia has been reeling from the Arab Spring and views Prince Moulay Hicham as a persona non-grata because of his opinions/behaviour.

According to Prince Moulay Hicham,
“I had come to discuss the challenge facing Tunisia’s democratic transition,” he said, but declined to speculate why the Tunisian authorities expelled him.
There was no immediate comment from the interior ministry in Tunis.
https://citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/1647119/tunisie-politics-diplomacy-morocco-royals/

Last edited:
Regardless of political matters, the deportation of Prince Moulay Hicham from Tunisia is a serious abuse to the Moroccan royal family & the government must respond IMO.

It is possible that the Tunisian authorities decided to expel him. Tunisia has been reeling from the Arab Spring and views Prince Moulay Hicham as a persona non-grata because of his opinions/behaviour.

According to Prince Moulay Hicham,
https://citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/1647119/tunisie-politics-diplomacy-morocco-royals/
it's true Moulay Hicham views and opinions about the arab spring annoy alot of arabic regimes(the Moroccan one too) however he always praised the tunisian experience and think that tunisia is the exception in the arab world
Moulay Hicham says that Morocco cannot move forward if this is not met. He also adds that Morocco does not represent an exception to the Arab Spring, it is Tunisia that does. However, he declared that there is a Moroccan advantage.
Prince Moulay Hicham to LeMonde: Makhzen needs to be dismantled | The Moroccan Times

so to me hard to believe they expel him for his views about the arab spring

Regardless of political matters, the deportation of Prince Moulay Hicham from Tunisia is a serious abuse to the Moroccan royal family & the government must respond IMO.

acctually and without getting to much in politic I am not seen Morocco responding to that and resk a good relationship with a good ally for a prince who always openly and publicly attack the royal family and the government

Last edited:
Prince mouly Hicham stated to France24
Channel news about what happened to him
In Tunisia can some body please get the video

Thanks Rossina ; and I really admired him
When he said: do not call me prince , call me
Researcher Hicham Alaoui:)

I cant understand why he doesn't like to be called HH prince mouly Hicham?. He is a prince of Morocco. Isn't he?? & represents both his family & country.

Last edited:
I do not think so, he just did not want to be called prince in that certain situation

I cant understand why he doesn't like to be called HH prince mouly Hicham?. He is a prince of Morocco. Isn't he?? & represents both his family & country.
same here, in the end he enjoys all the privileges that come with that title:money,power and the good contacts least he can do it's to be honet and proud to hold the title or give it up officially.

Prince Moulay Hicham Says Tunisian President Ordered His expulsion
Rabat – Moroccan Prince Moulay Hicham Al Alaoui, the cousin of King Mohammed VI, has stated that Tunisian President Beji Caid Essebsi ...

Tunisian presidency ''regrets' expulsion of Moroccan prince
Tunis - Tunisia's presidency on Tuesday expressed its regret over the expulsion of Morocco's Prince Moulay Hicham, first cousin of King Mohammed VI, but did not explain why he had been deported.

anyone here had read Moulay Hicham book 'Le prince banni'?

I really want to read it and discuss it with some one

I heard it has some interesting situations

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone here had read Moulay Hicham book 'Le prince banni'?
i did althought i must admit i failed to finish it i get bored, so many irrelevant details,Mohammed VI was the abcent/present on the book even we all waited this book to know more about his relation with the King but clearly he avoided to mention him so many times in the book let's say the book is about his and Hassan II adventures

i did althought i must admit i failed to finish it i get bored, so many irrelevant details,Mohammed VI was the abcent/present on the book even we all waited this book to know more about his relation with the King but clearly he avoided to mention him so many times in the book let's say the book is about his and Hassan II adventures
boring book then Mademoiselle Lilo looooool
i also think the book isn't that intersting full of unnecessary details if the prince have the time and the mood to write about all those details at least he could make the effor and talk more about Mohammed vi,the first part of the book is like he doesn't exist and he said they both were very close at young age,i find it weird.

I really want to read it and discuss it with some one

I heard it has some interesting situations
i read the book so you can ask me whatever you like:)
i still have acopy on my computre (in french) if you are intersted

Last edited by a moderator:
is it true that some day his brother mouly Ismail locked him up in the basement
when the king was visiting princess Lamiaa family ?

is it true that some day his brother mouly Ismail locked him up in the basement
when the king was visiting princess Lamiaa family ?
true!!!
Moulay Hicham talked about the incident in his book that summer all the royal family spent the holiday in north of Morocco Moulay Hicham and his inculded visiting his mother he went to the basement to look for something once he want out he realize the besement was locked he stayed there about an hour...his brother locked him there when the king arrives he was afraid he will say something that may annoy their cousin the king..

what i find very amazing how Moulay Hicham is somehow hostile toward the monarchy and almost reproach to members of his family (his mother sister and brother) to stay inside the 'system' and keep good relations with the king but doesn't mind his daughters do...he had said in his book (and that's known by all) his daughters keep visiting the palace at least twice a year they attend every year the 'fete du throne' and the king birthday parties he said and i qoute they are (Lalla Faiza and Lalla Hajar) are very atteched to their uncle the king and he the king is very found of them!!!!it's amzaing.

Loooooooooooool!
I really thought lalla Faizah and Hajar are recently have relationships with
the palace! and actually I do not find a problem if princess Lamia,zineb
prince Ismail have good relations with the king they are family after all
and politics should be put aside when it come to the family.
and about prince Ismail incident I remember prince Hicham interview on france24 and he said that both his brother and his cousin Alwaleed Ibn Talal
Are not mentioned in the book, But it seems that incident is odd.

i actually don't believe in the basement story as i don't believe in other stories he mention in his book,i am not seen Moylay Ismail doing that simply because after that King and Moulay ismail invite moulay Hicham to his wedding and the King was present both men was courteous to each other during the 3 days celebrations:the Nikah in the royal Palace,the first night weedding in King and Lalla salma house and the last one in Moulay abddulah house both Moulay Hicham and the King didn't avoid each other although the tension between the two men is there.

as for the King relation with his nieces Lalla Hajar and Lalla Faizah i think it's because Mohammed VI do the effort to know them,whenevere he went to US he always visit Moulay Hicham house and ask to see the girls and takes them with his children out he always invites them to the palace...to his birthday parties....while Moulay Hicham lamented about how he didn't know his nephew Moulay Hassan(and Lalla Salma BTW) untill 2005 when he attended the independance day celebrations he said (in his book) he was not invited to King wedding neither the baptism of Moulay Hassan..while he also in his book mention he didn't invites the King to the baptism of his daughetr Lalla Hajar in 1999 (couple of months after Mohammed VI became a king),but Mhammed VI did come to knock his door jokking about how he isn't invited to his niece baptism...this is what i found amazing he doesn't do a real effor to reach his nephew and niece and laments about that i really doubt he know Lalla Khadija at all...pitty Imo.

Moulay Hicham in solidarity with his cousin Al-Walid Ben Talal
https://www.h24info.ma/maroc/purge-arabie-saoudite-moulay-hicham-solidaire-dal-walid-ben-talal/
"To his royal highness, the prince and my cousin Al-Walid ben Talal may God preserve him (...) I am sending you this letter to express my unfailing family and human solidarity, following the difficult moment that you are going through these last days "Prince Moulay Hicham expressed in a letter of solidarity written on November 12 and made public this November 29.
In this letter of solidarity addressed to the Saudi prince Al-Walid Ben Talal arrested in the framework of the anti-corruption offensive launched by Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salmane, Moulay Hicham expresses his wish that the investigations concerning the case of his cousin "take a fair and equitable course "and" will eventually demonstrate "the prince's innocence.
"I inform you that I stay with you in these difficult times that you go through and put at your disposal you and your family and especially my dear Aunt Mouna," writes Prince Moulay Hicham. "Your faithful brother, Hicham Alaoui" concludes the cousin of Mohammed VI.
https://s17.postimg.org/ibjw7vywv/IMG_5019.jpg

I actually was about to post something about
Prince Hicham attitude towards his cousin
Alwaleed specially that there are rumers about him being tourtched

he is a very handsome maybe the most handsome of the MRF.
the photo is lovely but is that a military clothes? as far as i know Moulay Hicham wasn't at the army

Beautiful photo i always find it hard to say who is Hajar and whos Faiza:D
i guess the photo is from this summer

Back
Top Bottom