Prince Moulay Hicham & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Moulay Hicham & Family: News & pictures part 1

I found That The dress Is On Point ! She is so beautiful , But The green Look Wasn't a good one , But She still Gorgeous ! She doesn't put a lot of makeup , she doesn't need it anyways, she has such a beautiful face !

I found That The dress Is On Point ! She is so beautiful , But The green Look Wasn't a good one , But She still Gorgeous ! She doesn't put a lot of makeup , she doesn't need it anyways, she has such a beautiful face !

I do not deny that she is beautiful ,what I mean that she could do better in
her prom day , she was much nicer with long hair and less weight ,
and wearing traditional clothes would have been very smart

I do not deny that she is beautiful ,what I mean that she could do better in
her prom day , she was much nicer with long hair and less weight ,
and wearing traditional clothes would have been very smart
Agree , She rock with caftans

with Alia one of my favourite great ladies:)

i really like those children of Moulay Hicham,most of girls at their age are already obsessed with their look fashion make even botox and so while they seems like very dicent normal lovely girls living their age the right way.. good for them
For this They are so close To HM & even to lalla salma & moulay rachid , they are adorable !

does Faizah has a twitter or Instagram account? her facebook account
is not updated , and nice that she lost wieght

Moulay hicham & his family arrived to morocco before the eid

Woow! Great ! Lalla faizah looks fabulous
And also lalla hajar is beautiful after loosing wright ;it is new photo wright?

Oh ; stil nice photo ;but why it has not been
Published til now ? And why black and white
Colors would have made it much wonderful

Oh ; stil nice photo ;but why it has not been
Published til now ? And why black and white
Colors would have made it much wonderful
I Was Too Lazy To Share It On My Page ??? That's why I keep it from marsh until now , It Released By Vogue Arabia Magazine , The Article Was About Their Granma , I Think For This They Used Black & white .

Last edited:
Too bad .is there any explanation for that odd behavior?

Prince Moulay Hicham is in a very complicated situation. I read an article about his financial troubles on MorrocanWorldNews.com. He is viewed as a rebel prince by western media. I doubt that King Mohammed VI likes the such ambiguous situation.

That does not explain Tunisian autorities
Behavior

Perhaps Tunisian authorities just accommodated requests of allies. The quote from the article, "French-language news outlet MondAfrique suggested that the Emiratis and Saudis were likely behind the decision to expel the Moroccan Prince from Tunis. Moulay Hicham was due to speak in an upcoming conference in Qatar, which Doha had cancelled, according to Arabic news site Raialyoum.com."

Last edited:
I understand and i have read some where else that Emirates has expiled the prince before

Perhaps Tunisian authorities just accommodated requests of allies. The quote from the article, "French-language news outlet MondAfrique suggested that the Emiratis and Saudis were likely behind the decision to expel the Moroccan Prince from Tunis. Moulay Hicham was due to speak in an upcoming conference in Qatar, which Doha had cancelled, according to Arabic news site Raialyoum.com."
not sure how accurate this information,in the gulf crisis Tunisia is pro Qatar not the saudi or Emirati side so i found it hard to believe they were influented by the Saudi to expel Moulay Hicham.

Back
Top Bottom