Official Visit From Côte d’Ivoire: January 20-21 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mademoiselle Lilo

Former Moderator
City
T/H
Country
Morocco
President of Côte d’Ivoire to Pay Official Visit to Morocco
Rabat – President of Côte d’Ivoire Alassane Ouattara will pay, next Tuesday and Wednesday, an official visit to Morocco at the invitation of King Mohammed VI, said on Saturday the royal household, protocol and chancellery ministry in a statement.

i hope to see Lalla Oum Keltoum in the gala dinner or one of the events with Côte d’Ivoire first lady:)

The Moroccan king Mohammed VI (2R) meets the Ivory Cost's president Alassane Ouattara (L) on January 20, 2015 in Marrakesh .

You can see Lalla Salma in the back and if not mistaken Lalla UmKalthoum

Picture ANP

thank you for all the nice pics;
it was great to see Lalla Oum Kalthoum that soon with the royal family and I think she did just great for her first royal enegagement,let's hope this is a start and we will see her in solo activities.

great pictures. it was specially nice to see Oum Kalthoum, who seems to have taken to the water like fish to the sea. she looks incredibly comfortable in her new role already. well done to her! i hope we see more of her in future visits. she seems to speak good french, as i could see that she welcomed the first lady with a 'bonjour madame'. :)
i liked meryem's new hairstyle, it suits her nicely.

french is second launguage in Morocco is very commun that ppl use it veru easily so Lalla Oum Kalthoum is not exception:)
but it's true that Lalla Oum kalthoum was so comfident during to visit she did well,not bad for her first enegagement.

Back
Top Bottom