Marrakech International Film Festival: 2001-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vedio of the dinner princess oum kelthoum looks nice however she need to work on her hair style

:previous:
She looks pretty except her hairstyle. I can't understand why she was preceded by Lalla Mariam?.As the wife of the prince, she is supposed to follow him in the order. Isn`t it?

Last edited:
Indeed it was weird situation especially in the photo wich Lalla Meryem is standing between the Prince and his wife,Lalla Oum Kelthoum is RH as much as Lalla Meryem the way the elder sister insists to walk before her and take the side of the Prince is rather emabarassing.

In addition lalla oum kelthom does not have her own patronage till now which is hard to be seperated from king's sister influence

She could have done better with her hair style and she did actually in previous occations .hope to see her more often.

I tried to extract some photos from the video

Attachments

• oum1.jpg
    oum1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 126
  • oum2.jpg
    oum2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 108
  • oum3.jpg
    oum3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 107
Looking at the video is almost embarrassing i don't understand the need for Meryem to put Oum Kalthoum behind her weird really.
Anyway lovely to see Lalla Oum Kelthoum at the festival.

More weird standing between her and her husband
And she seemed to block her intentionaly from being photogtaphed, did lalla Mareym want to send som message?

More weird standing between her and her husband
And she seemed to block her intentionaly from being photogtaphed, did lalla Mareym want to send som message?

Look to me like she is sending a message:sad:
Really pitty what the whole situation has became inside the moroccan court.

Does the family have a public relation advisor or
Someone to tell them that is wrong for the family
Image?

Last edited:
I think no the gray men and old guards are in charge for to long now

Looking at the video is almost embarrassing i don't understand the need for Meryem to put Oum Kalthoum behind her weird really.
Anyway lovely to see Lalla Oum Kelthoum at the festival.
Yes it was weird and awkward.
BTW, may I ask where the picture of your avatar is from?

Back
Top Bottom