Marrakech International Film Festival: 2001-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marrakech International Film Festival , Morocco
Marrakech Film Festival, its Like the Cannes Of Africa!..It is quickly gaining rank! Giving opportunities for people around the world to converge upon the gorgeous city simply for the joy of cinema,held annually in Marrakech, Morocco since 2000. It is one of the biggest events devoted to the film in Morocco....Source.

click on the images for bigger version.

Does anyone know if Lalla Salma will attend the film festival? I think she has attended this event in the past.

The festival is over. Lalla Salma and the other princesses haven't attended the event in years.

Some pics from 2008: Sigourney Weaver, Moulay Rachid et Charlotte Rampling

Marrakech International Film Festival – December 2 – 10, 2011
..The Marrakech International Film Festival was started by Prince Moulay Rachid as a non-profit organization hoping to increase creative outlets for the many talents in film. Prince Moulay Rachid established the festival in order to “bring together emerging film talents from diverse Moroccan, African, Arab and international communities to network, dialogue, share, support and critique each other’s work.”...Source

FIFM is to support increasingly the development of the national cinema, HRH Prince Moulay Rachid says
Marrakech -The Marrakech International Film Festival (FIFM) “is to support increasingly the development of the national cinema,” said HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, President of FIFM Foundation.....MAP

Last edited by a moderator:
November 29, 2013: Clotilde Marie Pascale Courau, HRH Princess Clotilde of Savoy arriving at the opening night of the 13th Marrakech International Film Festival in Marrakech, Morocco.
ImageBam ** ImageBam ** ImageBam ** ImageBam ** ImageBam

The Moroccan Princess Lalla Meryem arrives at the 13th Marrakech International Film Festival on November 30, 2013 in Marrakech, Morocco.
Recherche - Getty Images FR: lalla meryem at the 13th Marrakech International Film Festival+#
those photos are great,it's lovely to see one of the Princess back to Marrakech Festival

i guess this is the only time Mohammed VI attended the Marrakech Film Festival:
here with Francis Ford Coppola
http://oi43.tinypic.com/28a0yna.jpg
no this was the second time,just one month after his marriage with Lalla salma she attended too;
he also attended the First Edition on 2001 and if I am not miqtaken that was the year Lalla soukaina attended with her mother and aunts.

This year Edition to start 5 December 2014: Link
Marrakech Festival was the first event that Lalla salma attend after her Marriage with the King Maybe Marrakech Festival will be the first even Oum Kelthoum will attend agter her marriage with Moulay rachid:)

Marrakech Film Festival is back,to start next Friday.

Beautiful and lovely Marrakech

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Yesterday, December 1, the royal dinner for the film festival took place in Marrakech.

Prince Moulay Rachid, Princess Lalla Meryem and Princess Lalla Oum Kaltoum were present:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Soooooooo happy ti see lalla oum kelthoum ,however she still margenalized and not will photographed .hope to see her more

indeed a nice surprise to see Lalla Oum Kelthoum,too bad there was little shots of her i guess the photographers were intersted in the celebrities attending more.
I woner if i can find a video of the Dinner...

Back
Top Bottom