Lalla Soukaina, daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im very sad to hear such news ; my hearth with Lala soukaina , andmy deepest sympathy to her and the rest of the family
icon11.gif

very sad news,god bless his soul.
I suppose now that her weeding plans for next month is postponed again??

very sad news,god bless his soul.
I suppose now that her weeding plans for next month is postponed again??
oh yes ! poor lala soukaina :huh:
every time the bad news cancels the wedding im really sorry :sad:

you're right,her weeding plans might be postponed,but i don't know for Moulay Ismail weeding this month,newspappers said 31 March??

Dont' ask me how, but I was invited at the Princess Soukaina's birthday party tomorrow.
What would you suggest as a birthday gift (considering we never met before) ?
Is that common in Morocco to give flowers? What type/colour is allowed?

The date for Lalla Soukaina's marriage has still not been announced? Is this typical for Moroccan weddings?

nothing yet,usually a royal wedding in Morocco is announced just a few days before,as for Lalla Soukaina i guess it's because the family still in mourning,her grandfather passed away last March.and for that the wedding is postponed.

apparently the couple break-up,and the weeding is cancelled,i read about it in telquel nothing from official source.

Thank you so much for the reply. The news is so sad!

so it is over? they broke up?

Well, it happens...
But Soukaina is only 24 years old, and still has time to settle her personal life.
I wish her all the best!

It was Written in Newspapers That Princess Lalla Maryam daughter "Lalla Soukaina" is studying at ISCAE in Rabat in order to get a Master in Marketing & Administration after her stage in TF1. Hope its interesting ^^

It was Written in Newspapers That Princess Lalla Maryam daughter "Lalla Soukaina" is studying at ISCAE in Rabat in order to get a Master in Marketing & Administration after her stage in TF1. Hope its interesting ^^
i read something totally different.
this Article in Alayame Magazine mention that she prepare her doctorate at Sorbonne University in Paris.

well it's a bit confusing all those news.
I must ask sally where did she read about Lalla soukaina studies cause Alyame is very reliable source:flowers:

thanks for the link sally:flowers:
I still don't know wich news to believe but anyway I hope her a good luck.

It has been told that the prince on his white horse has finaly arrived overthrowing the old story guy the internet keeps bragging about.........Apparently our princess needed a sign to finaly realize that the love of her heart is not in rabat but rather in tangiers. We heard his name is Tarik Mazari and he comes from a well-known and respected family. He is well educated and handsome.
we hope this time he will really deserve her heart.

lalla soukaina and Tarik Mazari wow. Who would have told that this will happen. It is destiny

Last edited by a moderator:
^what? who? do you have a picture of him?

what ?!
are you sure of it ? do you have a pic of him ?

I think this only remours.
anyway this her personal life she can whatever she do.

But they are still not engaged, aren't they?

Where is his picture? I cannot find it!

Back
Top Bottom