Lalla Soukaina, daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello everyone,
i've read that lalla soukaina sent à letter to 2m tv in order to have à training this summer;is this true?
we realy like to see our marvelous princess lalla soukaina more involved in morocco because we live her a lot.:flowers:
she is the most charming princess in morocco at the moment

and we are realy avid about her informations and news:flowers:
are you sure ? i mean your informations are from an official site ?
im really happy to heard that ,and i like to see our beautiful princess in morocco again !
i agree with you she is the charming yong princess in morocco ,after lala salma sure !

training at 2M TV!!!???
that's intersting;especially that her father who create this channel.

waw super happy to hear that lala soukaina wll got married!
thanks a million lilo for the fantastic news!
my congratulations for the beautiful princess and for the royal family!
(lah ykmel b lkhir)cant wait to see the princess with her hasband at the weeding!

that's great news! could someone translate the article? has it been announced officially?

no Carlota there no official announce yet.
as for article they talk about the weeding news in two lines then a little bio of Lalla Soukaina,that she was born in 1986 she stady in collége royal like all princes and princesses,her univercity studies (Political Science)in Paris,that she start soon training in frensh channel LCI.
sorry for poor translation:whistling:

that's perfect lilo, many thanks!
where in paris did soukaina decide to study?

you're welcome Carlota:flowers:
she already finished her Political Science study and i don't know the univercity,i heard here in the forum that she go to USA to stady art but not sur about this informations.

great news,I was waiting for Moulay rachid weeding it's rather surprising news:)
I can wait to know the lucky man,to see the tiara that he uncle will give to her for her weeding,the princesses in their tiara:flowers:

Great news .... congratulations for her

great news,I was waiting for Moulay rachid weeding it's rather surprising news:)
I can wait to know the lucky man,to see the tiara that he uncle will give to her for her weeding,the princesses in their tiara:flowers:
i didn't see any moroccan princess with a tiara ! expecte in the wedding day, i dont know way??? i would prefere to see our princess wearing a tiara like all the europe royals family :whistling:

i didn't see any moroccan princess with a tiara ! expecte in the wedding day, i dont know way??? i would prefere to see our princess wearing a tiara like all the europe royals family :whistling:
at the wedding of Mohamed VI Lalla Asma, Meryem and Hasna Wore their own Wedding tiaras
in Morocco a lot of ladies (not only royal family) wore tiaras at their own wedding, at brothers and sister wedding and at son's circoncision party....

at the wedding of Mohamed VI Lalla Asma, Meryem and Hasna Wore their own Wedding tiaras
in Morocco a lot of ladies (not only royal family) wore tiaras at their own wedding, at brothers and sister wedding and at son's circoncision party....[/quote
im from morocco ikram , and i know that our princess wore their tiara at the wedding of the king , but i speak about the official banquet and the oficiele portrait ,....like the other Europe princesses !
but we don't wear tiaras at the wedding of the family and the son's circonstance!!! the tiara is only for the bride and the new brides , mybe because i live in the north of the kingdom , and we have diferente traditions:whistling:

Look at the Mohammed VI wedding, his sisters wore their tiara....in my region and several region of morocco ...ladies wore families tiaras at her wedding, ok, but at her borther wedding and circoncision party of their sons and few private parties ...maybe not il all Morocco...but this tradition exist

Last edited by a moderator:
my aunt have a very beautiful gold tiara that she use to wear during occasions you mention ikram but that happen during fifties,sixties even seventies,I guess was something very common those days,now days just a few if it's rare that women wore their tiaras.

my aunt have a very beautiful gold tiara that she use to wear during occasions you mention ikram but that happen during fifties,sixties even seventies,I guess was something very common those days,now days just a few if it's rare that women wore their tiaras.
yes but i think these traditions come back again.... moroccan women get back to the olds (lovely) tradition, in Caftans, dresses, jewellery....did you note all the "kheyt a Ro7" in the Gold Shops ?:wub:

Oh yes ikram IT'S very beautiful:flowers:

princess soukaina she dont need a job

princess soukaina she dont need or looking for a job or become journalist ,cuase she will have her own channel (east tv) in east of morocco ,and she only get more Experience from alot of channels not only channel LCI

i hope good luck for princess soukaina

princess soukaina she dont need or looking for a job or become journalist ,cuase she will have her own channel (east tv) in east of morocco ,and she only get more Experience from alot of channels not only channel LCI

Good luck foe her ... do u have more Details about the chanel ?

i think only god know about that only i can say i hope the princess find her love b4 marriage ,cuase love is best think in life ( give me love and take my life) ;) did u see ? love = life

thank you emperor_mohammed for this intersting news i look forward to see this channel work:)
by the way welcome the royal forum emperor_mohammed:flowers:

i don't know if you hear about the story of the morrocan young man who is madly in love with Lalla Soukaina,and for that he regularly write letters to his mom Lalla Meryem's royal court ask for her daugther hand for marriage,he got an aswer asking him to come and discuss the subject,there he found police waitnig for him for investigate on his real intentions,there is an intersting inteciew with him this week on Al-Ayam newspapper her said that he didn't loose hope to marry Lalla Sokaina one day.

WOW!!that's intersting if that is true this is what I call ambitious princess:)
emperor_mohammed do you know exactly the date of the channel announcement??

about the channel its Different from the rest of the channels the channel its will teach pple how live and how be happy and when i say she will make u happy thats mean the channel its bring to u all the thing u will think of its real Different channel and its the best and if u want the best u need to wait more and more
i hope good luck for ambitious princess soukaina

it's Fouad El Filal son of former prime minister.

about Lalla Soukaina work

TelQuel : Le Maroc tel qu'il est
Princess Lalla Soukaïna, niece of Mohammed VI, has the intention to mount a box of audiovisual production, according to some indiscretions. He was even ready intends to acquire the rights to broadcast games hosted by the famous Arthur. This is not the risk that SNRT later to block the purchase of future broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom