Lalla Soukaina, daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Asma2

Aristocracy
Post here news and picture of beautiful young teenager princess lalla Soukeina of Morocco, daughter of princess lalla Meryem.

Princess Lalla Soukeina, princess Lalla Meriam's daughter, attends the royal wedding ceremony of Morocco's king Mohammed VI July 12, 2002 in Rabat, Morocco.

Attachments

• ______________.jpg
    ______________.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5,231
wow she is indeed beautiful...how old is she? any other brothers or sisters?

This is a wonderful pic for her 17th birthday.
(born 30th April 1986)
B)

Attachments

• 20030430_b_Lalla_soukaina.jpg
    20030430_b_Lalla_soukaina.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 15,190
she's just as pretty as her mother.
I read somewhere that Princess Lalla Meryem was divorced. Is that true?

i think the first picture is someone else...she doesn't look like the other one...

does anyone know who the girl in the first picture is?

The girl on the first pic might be Lalla Salma's half-sister. :question:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by mya@Nov 30th, 2003 - 7:32 pm
any other brothers or sisters?
She has brother Moulay Driss.
born 11th July 1988.

Is this Princess Lalla Soukeina Of Morocco with Rania and Meryem?

Attachments

• _.jpg
    _.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 21,359
yes i think it is her.
If you compare the picture with Lalla Soukeina's black 'n white pic, they look the same.

just for ur information soukeina is not a princess :p

Originally posted by Amira@Dec 14th, 2003 - 10:13 pm
just for ur information soukeina is not a princess :p
Sorry Amira, Soukaina is a princess. Late King Hassan II, her grandfather, gave her the title of princess.

Her mom is Princess Lalla Meryem and her Dad is Fouad Filali, son of Moroccan ex-foreign Minister.

hi humble
i know who are soukeina's parents ...i can assure you that she's not a princess ...i'm moroccan and i know what i'm talknig about !! the king Hassan didn't give her the status of a princess ...

princess lalla meryem is divorced ...and i also heard that the others princesses ( lalla hasna and lalla asma ) are divorced too

:p
Excuse me for my bad english but there is anybody here were Soukaina is living???
I mean in europe or she is also in morocco?

Does anybody know is she is living in Morocco again or doing her studies abroad?

Lalla Soukeina ...look how she's beautiful !! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• soukena1.JPG
    soukena1.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 12,331
Originally posted by Amira@Dec 15th, 2003 - 4:11 pm
princess lalla meryem is divorced ...and i also heard that the others princesses ( lalla hasna and lalla asma ) are divorced too
Lalla Meryem is definitely divorced (her husband was involved in a big banking scandal, which led to the divorce), and Lalla Hasna was separated for awhile. During that separation she became romantically involved w/a Spanish bullfighter, "El Litri", but I believe that she has gotten back w/her husband. As far as I know Lalla Asma the middle sister of M6 is married and never divorced. If anyone has any RECENT news on any of them please share. ;)

~Z~

She is very cute; as pretty as her mother
When to a possible marriage with a Jordanian prince, I don't think that it is true; first, she is too young and then the Moroccan princesses never married of the strangers;
In any case I wish her to marry a man who pleases her; and not to make as her mother and aunts who made obey their father only, everybody knows that their marriages are unhappy

You're right she's really beautiful ...her grand mother from her father side is Italian ;) ...his dad is a handsome man and her mother is gorgeous

Originally posted by madonna23@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 6:54 pm
Baby pic of Lalla Soukaina (Far Right in her mother's arm)

is her father the one on the left of lalla meryam?
yes the guy with the yellow shirt and on the left of Lalla Meriem is Lalla Soukeina's father , his name is Fouad Filali ;)

Actually, the one with blue outfit near Mrs Bush is Lalla Zeinab, sister of Moulay Hisham who are cousins to Lalla Meryem and King Mohamed VI.
The Little girl with the Moroccan outfit is Lalla Soukeina..

do you think that lalla soukeina will play a prominent role in moroccan society like her mother when she gets older? or will she fade into the background?

I have the feeling that she will kind of fade into the background. She really isn't royal only by relation. I don't think she will have any official duties (unless, of course, she marries a member of some Royal family).

Originally posted by madonna23@Apr 25th, 2004 - 5:57 pm
do you think that lalla soukeina will play a prominent role in moroccan society like her mother when she gets older? or will she fade into the background?
I believe so,if not why she's present in many prominent events?
We saw her with her mom in the women arab summit,we sa her promoting for morocco in the international festival of cinema of marrakech,i wonder she's getting a real preparation(with the aid of her mom :heart: ) to be a princess with a many thing to do and to say ;)

Back
Top Bottom