Lalla Soukaina, daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The filali family is not descendant of the prophet!

she has a heavy make-up, I think she looks better with her natural look than with this make-up which makes her like Joker on the cards.

Princess Lalla Soukaïna is the only one of the grandchildren of Hassan II to have this title, so much the late King cherished it.

Joumana said:
Princess Lalla Soukaïna is the only one of the grandchildren of Hassan II to have this title, so much the late King cherished it.

She actually has the same title as the daughter of every other Princess of Morocco has had for hundreds of years. She is properly titled only Lalla Soukaina Filali not "Princess Lalla." And, she isn't the only grandchild to have this distinction.

Her brother is Mulay Idris (Mulay is a title similar to the female Lalla).

The daugther of Princess Lalla Asam is Lalla Nuhaila Bouchentouf while her brother is Mulay Yazid.

The daughters of Princess Lalla Hasana are Lalla Oumaima Benharbit and Lalla Oulaya Benharbit.

H.H. Princess Lalla Zainab bint 'Abdu'llah (born 1971 and granddaughter of Kind Sidi Muhammed V) has a daughter Lalla Abla Benslimane.

H.R.H. Princess Lalla Amina (born 1954) the daughter of King Sidi Muhammed V has a daughter Lalla Sumaya al-Ouazzani.

There really is nothing special or extra ordinary about the title of Lalla Soukaina. She merely enjoys the same distinction as every other female line grandchild of a Moroccan monarch who isn't also the daughter of a Prince Mulay.

She does, however, enjoy a semi-public role owing to her uncle's modern view toward royal women (his wife and sisters) being not hidden away.

Wow, She's so beautiful (just like her mother). She kinda has this dramatic exotic look.

It's not crazy that she is so beautiful because she has a mix of italian and berbere bloed in her.

She is definitely the most beautiful IT-princess on this moment !!

lalla soukaina is a very goodlooking girl.

LALLA SOUKAINA IS A VERY GOODLOOKING GIRL.:wub:
I V READ IN A MOROCCAN FORUM THAT SHE IS STUDIYING ECONOMY IN UNIVERSITY IN PARIS? BUT I READ IN THIS SITE THAT CHE IS STUDIYING IN SCIENCE PO. WHAT IS THE TRUTH?:flowers:

we are very intersted in seeing her publically soon

hello every one
what is the birthday of lalla soukaina?:flowers:
we are very interested in seeing her publically soon
i hope that we will see her on 30the july:wub: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
she is the most goodlooking princess not only morocco but also in the world.:flowers: :wub:

badre13 said:
LALLA SOUKAINA IS A VERY GOODLOOKING GIRL.:wub:
I V READ IN A MOROCCAN FORUM THAT SHE IS STUDIYING ECONOMY IN UNIVERSITY IN PARIS? BUT I READ IN THIS SITE THAT CHE IS STUDIYING IN SCIENCE PO. WHAT IS THE TRUTH?:flowers:
yes she is stydiying Economy in Paris, this is the truth!!!
about her study in Science Politic, it's just rumors;)

Lalla Soukeina's birthay is on April 30th, she will have 21 years old in the next month!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not studying political science, it is studying in "Sciences po Paris" which is a french school where you can study many things among which economics.

She is really beatiful. Her eyes are wonderful...But it is the whole "her" who shines. She is also very photogenic, I think.

Oh, Amina...I love your avatar

Vanesa.

Thanks for the photo, shrifia. Is she still studying?

Ah, ok thanks.

When she finishes in the US do you think she would be expected to carry out official duties?

thanks for photo and news,what she wore wasn't suitable for funeral but she looks great and Moulay driss too.

Last edited:
Ah, ok thanks.

When she finishes in the US do you think she would be expected to carry out official duties?
yes I guess so,maybe low profile like all princesses in Morocco but am sur she will carry official duties.

her dress don't suit the event, but she is pretty, toot pitty that her brother was fat, he is young and this isn't good for his health

yes I guess so,maybe low profile like all princesses in Morocco but am sur she will carry official duties.

is she a royal princess?, because I read that on the photo (above the flowers)I though that princesses's children don't have a title, the only ones who have a title are the children of the king and princes

muslims wear white for funerals. that's why she dresses like that.
yes the Moslem women carry white as a sign of mourning but they also and are especially covered I do not find the behaviour of lalla Soukeina very decent for this kind of action If she did that one day normal with other events, she would have to wear a veil and cover her chest at least

is she a royal princess?, because I read that on the photo (above the flowers)I though that princesses's children don't have a title, the only ones who have a title are the children of the king and princes
yes it's the case King Hassan II was so happy with the birth of his first little girl he gived exceptionally for the first time the title of "Altesse Royale" which usually reserved for the crown princes and King's direct daughters

according the moroccan newspapper almassae Lalla Soukaina will join the French channel LCI for training to become journalist...intesting:cool:

according the moroccan newspapper almassae Lalla Soukaina will join the French channel LCI for training to become journalist...intesting:cool:

personally I like to see a person making her way in the life alone, if this news is true for me it's a good thing for this young woman

lalla soukaina in 2m tv?

hello everyone,
i've read that lalla soukaina sent à letter to 2m tv in order to have à training this summer;is this true?
we realy like to see our marvelous princess lalla soukaina more involved in morocco because we live her a lot.:flowers:
she is the most charming princess in morocco at the moment

and we are realy avid about her informations and news:flowers:

i didn't know about her training in 2M,i know she will join the French channel LCI but not 2M..where did you read that acharif.alidrissi?

Back
Top Bottom