Lalla Soukaina, daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, he did very good job in preparing his kids for their future position. We all can see it on their daily’s activities. :flower:

Originally posted by Asma2@Apr 25th, 2004 - 6:16 pm
Yes, he did very good job in preparing his kids for their future position. We all can see it on their daily’s activities. :flower:
absolutly yes,i like that there's no big fuss around them,they are in out of to be used for propganda :rolleyes:

she is, but I think she followed some diet, she was fat when she was young, there sre some pictures of her and her brother in crobis

There is a video set called Royal Families around the World - I think that's the name.. and there was a clip of Lalla Sukaina and her late grandfather, where she was dancing and he was clapping.. it was really cute.. the narrator said that they were very close.. I thought it was sweet to see them together.

You're right. She must've followed some strict diet regime, or so it looks. You can't tell it's her in those childhood pics. Quite a transformation!

Here is another link to Lalla soukaina with her mother and brother in Spain in 2000. Lalla Soukaina was 14 years old

0000370843-004.jpg

Her mother, Lalla Meryam, looks ravishing!

Lalla Soukeina with her mother Lalla Meryem

Attachments

• Soukeina1.jpg
    Soukeina1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,227
  • soukeina2.jpg
    soukeina2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,460
pictures of the young princess with her mom and queen Rania of Jordan

Attachments

• magazine_cover.jpg
    magazine_cover.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 4,061
  • reception2.jpg
    reception2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,417
  • reception1.jpg
    reception1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,021
  • reception3.jpg
    reception3.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2,078
Pictures of princess Lalla Soukain with her mom ( princess Lalla Meryem)

Attachments

• soukeina2.jpg
    soukeina2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 3,590
  • with_mom1.jpg
    with_mom1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,503
  • with_mom2.jpg
    with_mom2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 937
Soukeina and mum ... from http://www.cover.es
She has style and charisma like her mother, lovely!

Attachments

• CA5KX8DL.jpg
    CA5KX8DL.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,286
  • CA0JCZCD.jpg
    CA0JCZCD.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,544
  • CA4MQAC1.jpg
    CA4MQAC1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,683
  • CAGXQNUF.jpg
    CAGXQNUF.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 807
I read that she study in "Science Po" in Paris, it is necessary to be brilliant to study in this school

rosa said:
I read that she study in "Science Po" in Paris, it is necessary to be brilliant to study in this school
It depends of which shcool she is. I think Science Po courses can be studied in a simple university or in a school where only brillant students can be accepted.
Anyway, I think it's a good idea that she continues her studies. Her mum and aunts didn't.

abir said:
Anyway, I think it's a good idea that she continues her studies. Her mum and aunts didn't.
How come? Was it K Hassan who prevented them from continuing their studies?

abir said:
It depends of which shcool she is. I think Science Po courses can be studied in a simple university or in a school where only brillant students can be accepted.
Science Po, Paris is known to be a very good school and only accepts students with very good GPAs.

Layla27 said:
Science Po, Paris is known to be a very good school and only accepts students with very good GPAs.
In Paris, there are simple universities, well known universities and very well known schools. So different universities/schools to different levels of students.
So now it depends where she studies.

Last edited:
Abir, the term "Science Po- Paris" doesn't simply mean a political science major/program in some school in Paris as you seem to have understood.
It is used to refer to a well known school in Paris. You can get more info about the school on this website http://www.sciences-po.fr/, provided you can read French.

Last edited by a moderator:
kinneret5764 said:
How come? Was it K Hassan who prevented them from continuing their studies?
I don't know if KH or the "protocol". All the girls stoped at high school degree, they didn't go to the university and the boys went to the university and got doctorate degree in law.

I dont think Lalla Soukaina has any Royal duties yet after all she's only 20.

Little_star said:
I dont think Lalla Soukaina has any Royal duties yet after all she's only 20.

Indeed you're right Little Star. She doesn't have any official duty.
I was wondering if anyone knew what she does. I heard that she was at Sciences Po but dropped it because she wasn't pleased with the school.

Princess Soukaina came almost every week by her friends when she was between 8 and 16 years. My cousins lives near the friends of princess Soukaina in Rabat. They told me that she is very down to the earth.

Last edited:
Princess Soukaina is 50% arab, 25% berber and 25 % italian.

yap!! her grand mother is italian, this is why lalla soukaina, is so wonderful:D

kaoutar said:
yap!! her grand mother is italian, this is why lalla soukaina, is so wonderful:D

Yes. Her grand mother from her father is italian and her grand mother from her mother is berber. Both grand father are decendant from the prophet Mohamed (SAAS).
It's a good combination because princess Soukaina is so beautiful. I can wait to see her engaged and I'm so curious to see with who??? ;)

Back
Top Bottom