Lalla Soukaina, daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
as far as i know no,she don't have any all these photos are from fans pages on instagram and facbook

Oh my God ,is there a divorce curse in this family?

Sad news.

As far as I know, her aunt Lalla Hasna and her husband are still together, aren't they?

I understand that divorce is personal thing ,but are not all that divorces in the family affect its image in front of people?

The news is shocking.:sad::sad::sad: Lalla Soukiana looked so happy at the wedding.

Safe to say in this family they have no regards for mariage :ermm:
Right you are! It is very unfortunate that members of the royal family tend to change their mind about the marriage easily.

Last edited:
Yes, especially when children are involved...shame really.
I really hope Oum Kelthoum and Moulay Rachid are not next

I realy hope so despite I am not optimistic. Good to know that the bransh of Mouly Abdoulla does not have this problem.

She has gone too far with plastic surgery!
Unfortunately like all females of MRF except for lalla oum kelthoum and salma.

Well Plastic Surgery in the face as beauty surgery is IMHO allways 'a step to far' . I'm not talking about,when it is needed as in reconstruction surgery.

a face is so delicate, one allways is irritated by it. On fotos it can be still allright, but the moment the face is in movement one sees, that something is wrong.

:previous:
No,i don't think she have a specific profession,Lalla Soukaina have Master in Art and another one in journalism but not sure she work in both fields.

Back
Top Bottom