Lalla Soukaina, daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no pic or any information about this new relationship Biri.
maybe they didn't decide to get engaged yet.

there is no prove on this suspected relation/engagement so i think its wise to wait for more informations and even an official announcement.

Congrats to lalla soukaina :)
Just curious ..does she truly have colored eyes or is it lenses that she wears ?

No colored lenses!!! She has natural green eyes, her father has blue eyes...

Sephora said:
No colored lenses!!! She has natural green eyes, her father has blue eyes...

Interesting ..i've always thought it was lenses. Is there any picture of her father?

Interesting ..i've always thought it was lenses. Is there any picture of her father?

Interesting, what makes you thinking she had colored lenses??? She's not Heyfa wehbi or so:D...which royal would wear colored lenses all the time??? To me that has no sense. Lalla Soukaina was knowen with her beautiful green eyes since she was a little kid, also her father is from Fez, lot of people there have colored eyes. He is also haf italian, don't know if his mother has colored eyes.

Here is an old photograph, he's the one in the right, next to Lalla Meryem and their kids.
Image codes: royal family
http://img1.imagilive.com/affiche/0312/Filali.gif.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Sephora said:
Interesting, what makes you thinking she had colored lenses??? She's not Heyfa wehbi or so:D...which royal would wear colored lenses all the time??? To me that has no sense. Lalla Soukaina was knowen with her beautiful green eyes since she was a little kid, also her father is from Fez, lot of people there have colored eyes. He is also haf italian, don't know if his mother has colored eyes.

Here is an old photograph, he's the one in the right, next to Lalla Meryem and their kids.
Image codes: royal family
[URL=http://img1.imagilive.com/affiche/0312/Filali.gif.htm]
[/URL]

Sephora thank you for the picture .. The link didnt work but the other pic was clear. :). Lalla soukaina is very pretty and even gets prettier as she grows older so there isnt any need of the comparison to heyfa wahbi :) relax dear there wasnt any offense behind my question :)

Sephora thank you for the picture .. The link didnt work but the other pic was clear. :). Lalla soukaina is very pretty and even gets prettier as she grows older so there isnt any need of the comparison to heyfa wahbi :) relax dear there wasnt any offense behind my question :)

You are welcome Monnaliza, and no worries, I was just kidding when I talked about Heyfa Wehbi, because just I don't think that royals are like celebrities. I don't mind when they change their hair color, but wearing colored lenses would be weird.

Here's the picture of Lalla Soukaina's father with the royal family. There's not lot of pics of him, since he was involved in a financial scandal. He and Lalla Meryem divorced on 1999, and the moroccan royal family keeps distance with him since then.
View image: royal family

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad this family pic is no a little more big it's a beautiful one.
the kids look cute especially Lalla Soukaina in her little dress:)

Lalla soukaina attended Nancy Ajram concert last sunday in Rabat....Link

Any new news about Lalla Soukaina`s personal life??

:previous:
as far as i know she is on the work for the creation of a new channel in Morocco just like her father did with 2M but no sure how accurate this story.
what is sure: she is back living in Morocco she was even seen with her mother Lalla Meryem in public duties.

don't she prepare her diploma in Sorbone?

:previous:
as far as i know she is on the work for the creation of a new channel in Morocco just like her father did with 2M but no sure how accurate this story.
what is sure: she is back living in Morocco she was even seen with her mother Lalla Meryem in public duties.
Thanks Lilo :) .. Any plans for engagement or marriage??

she seems so intersted in study making career job and all more than nmarriage I think in my opinion this what took her first engagement to a fail...she might follow her uncle steeps Moulay Rachid:D

According to several serious pappera sush Telquel and Akhbar Alyoum Lalla soukaina is expecting her first child.

If it's true, congrats to her & her husband!
First grandchild for Lalla Meryem...howe sweet.

Apparently she is 6 months pregnant,it's great news it must be exciting for Lalla Meryem.

Congratulations to the couple ...a twin boy & girl :)

Article doesn't say what are babies' sexes.

Congratulations to Parents, grandparents and great-grandparents!

But one of them or both must be a boy(s)
When twin girls are born they are "jumelles"

Last edited:
Congratulations to the happy parents!

I think that the male word for twins (jumeaux) would also be used if the sex was not known to the writer. If they knew, they would probably have mentioned it in the sex of the babies.

Lovely news, congratulations to Lalla Soukaina, Mohamed and their families. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom