Lalla Soukaina, daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to the happy parents!

I think that the male word for twins (jumeaux) would also be used if the sex was not known to the writer. If they knew, they would probably have mentioned it in the sex of the babies.

A.f.a.i.k. jumeaux are for two boys or a boy and a girl.
jumelles are for two girls.
I think that the papers had their information from sources close to the family and not officialy, from the Court.

let's hope for some official news soon!
interesting choice that she decided to give birth in france, and not in morocco. does she live there?

Congratulations to the couple and Lalla Meryem!:flowers:

I hope we could see a pic.

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers:

I'm interested in the "el Mehdi" part of Lalla Soukaina's husband's name, as I visited the Atlas Mountains in Morocco at Easter, and went to the old palace of the El Glaoui family who used to rule over the High Atlas region of the country and Marrakech. The last Pasha, Thami El Glaoui, had a son named Mehdi and I was wondering if Lalla Soukaina's husband has a connection with the El Glaoui family or if it's just a coincidence? Perhaps one of our Moroccan posters could enlighten me.

It is nice to see King Mohammed visiting his niece in the hospital.

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers:

I'm interested in the "el Mehdi" part of Lalla Soukaina's husband's name, as I visited the Atlas Mountains in Morocco at Easter, and went to the old palace of the El Glaoui family who used to rule over the High Atlas region of the country and Marrakech. The last Pasha, Thami El Glaoui, had a son named Mehdi and I was wondering if Lalla Soukaina's husband has a connection with the El Glaoui family or if it's just a coincidence? Perhaps one of our Moroccan posters could enlighten me.
they are not related HereditaryPrincess,Lalla Soukaina husband name is Mohammed El Mehdi Regragui as you can notice Mehdi is his first name not a family name.

they are not related HereditaryPrincess,Lalla Soukaina husband name is Mohammed El Mehdi Regragui as you can notice Mehdi is his first name not a family name.

Yes, I noticed that. I was simply curious because sometimes family surnames can be used as first names (though am not aware if this is done in Morocco). But thank you for answering my question. :)

let's hope for some official news soon!
interesting choice that she decided to give birth in france, and not in morocco. does she live there?

Basically Lalla soukaiina and her husband are living i Morocco but her mother Lalla meryem spend most of her time in Paris so i guess she wants to be with her mum when the babies arrive.
Congs to the couple Aya and Hassan are lovely names.

She´s very thin

:previous:
right,she lost alot of weight after the birth of the twin ans she looks different

Lalla Soukaina looks lovely, and her children are cherubic.

Lalla Soukaina's caftan and belt are nice. However, the makeup is a bit heavy.

[-][/-]
i think the first picture is someone else...she doesn't look like the other one...

does anyone know who the girl in the first picture is?
Yeah its lalla soraya , Wife to a Grandson Too King mohammed Vi 's Aunt

Back
Top Bottom